DNC Member: There's 'Less Funny Business' at the RNC

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

'DNC Unity Commission Member Elaine Kamarck didn't have much of anything good to say about her own committee, but she had plenty of praise for their Republican counterparts.

"I hate to admit this but there is a lot of scholarship backing this up," Kamarck said. "The management of the Republican National Committee has differed substantially from the management of the Democratic National Committee. There has been less funny business. It is more of a professional staff. They control their vendors. They put limits – I mean it's just embarrassing that I have to say this, and as a consequence, all I will do is refer you to all those silly news stories in September of 2016 that said, 'Oh, Hillary Clinton has 77 field offices in Pennsylvania and Donald Trump only has two.' Well, Donald Trump didn't need 77 because he had a fully-fledged, very professional Republican Party that has been operating for decades now. We are constantly beat by these guys. We need experience. We need a professional staff."

The DNC Unity Commission is going about as well as last year's unity tour. Tom Perez took over as Democratic National Committee chair in February and hoped to bring the wings of the party together, hoping to prove that Hillary Clinton supporters and Bernie Sanders supporters can get along. Instead, he was met with
boos and heckles by frustrated liberals who believe the DNC rigged the primary for Hillary. That theory got plenty of traction from Donna Brazile's bombshell of a book. The tensions were still high at a DNC unity reform commission meeting last week, where protesters interrupted the proceedings.'

ICYMI: At Their Unity Commission Meeting, DNC Member Heaps Praise on...the RNC

'Nuff Said...

Forum List

Back