The White Watch Company

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Hi there, gents! Rod White here. As you know, I am an aficionado of haute horology. As such, I am announcing the creation of my new micro watch brand, The White Watch Company. You may be aware that I have had a dream of having my own watch brand for years. Now, thanks to some skillful investments and a lot of short selling of Tesla stock, I have been able to fully capitalize this endeavor!

We here at The White Watch Company pride ourselves on quality over quantity. On October 1st of this year we will be releasing our first two offerings to the public for sale. Both of these exquisite White time pieces fully encapsulates why White watches are so much superior to non-Whites.

The first Watch we shall release is the flagship of the White Company, called simply “Supremacy”. This magnificent watch is powered by a Swiss automatic movement with COSC certification. Unlike non-White watches, Supremacy keeps impeccable time. It can be worn on steel or leather. It features a white dial with black hands to do all the laborious time keeping duties.

The second offering from The White Watch Company is a beautiful 38mm automatic dress watch we call “Power”. It is a little case but exudes awesome masculine power and intimidation. Like other White watches, the time keeping is utterly remarkable. You will never be late if you are with a White!

You need to act quickly to tie one of these boys down before they are all sold! Whether it is the White Supremacy or the White Power, you cannot go wrong. Buy them both! The only thing better than one White, is two Whites.

Be on the lookout for the next 2 releases from The White Watch Company: Pride and Master.

Hi there, gents! Rod White here. As you know, I am an aficionado of haute horology. As such, I am announcing the creation of my new micro watch brand, The White Watch Company. You may be aware that I have had a dream of having my own watch brand for years. Now, thanks to some skillful investments and a lot of short selling of Tesla stock, I have been able to fully capitalize this endeavor!

We here at The White Watch Company pride ourselves on quality over quantity. On October 1st of this year we will be releasing our first two offerings to the public for sale. Both of these exquisite White time pieces fully encapsulates why White watches are so much superior to non-Whites.

The first Watch we shall release is the flagship of the White Company, called simply “Supremacy”. This magnificent watch is powered by a Swiss automatic movement with COSC certification. Unlike non-White watches, Supremacy keeps impeccable time. It can be worn on steel or leather. It features a white dial with black hands to do all the laborious time keeping duties.

The second offering from The White Watch Company is a beautiful 38mm automatic dress watch we call “Power”. It is a little case but exudes awesome masculine power and intimidation. Like other White watches, the time keeping is utterly remarkable. You will never be late if you are with a White!

You need to act quickly to tie one of these boys down before they are all sold! Whether it is the White Supremacy or the White Power, you cannot go wrong. Buy them both! The only thing better than one White, is two Whites.

Be on the lookout for the next 2 releases from The White Watch Company: Pride and Master.
I'll take two.

Forum List

Back