The White race, created by black genetic mad scientist .

If you guys want some hilarity, listen to 52nd try and explain genetics.

Hey 52nd, do you know how melanin contributes to race and how it differs in whites and blacks?

If you do, then I'd be interested to know how people who have a genetic deficiency in making melanin went on to become the white race.

Whites, became white by way of beastiality. White people were told not to sleep with dogs, and not to eat certain foods,ie,Pork. White people disobeyed these rules, and thus contracted leprosey, and white skin.Thus they were told to leave Africa, and head to Europe , which had a climate that was better for the white race to survive given their white skin.The African sun, was harming white people.It was to hot for them to live in Africa.Some whites had very small amounts of Melanin in their skin, but not a lot.
Its a genetic defect as to why whites do not have melanin in their skin, a mutation, as is blond hair and blue eyes is also a genetic mutation.

I love how the overall implication of your retarded thread is that white people are inferior to black people. If thats true, why are white people smarter, more successful and less violent than black people? Why are white nations leaps and bounds ahead of every single black nation? White are white communities safer than black communities? Why are white children better socially and intellectually than black children? Why does your race suck so bad in every catagory, while white people are superior (to black people anyway) in every catagory?

Get the fuck out of here man. You belong to the crappiest race on the planet. Deal with it.

Why are whites always at war with other races on the Earth. Why do white people have so many Genetic disorders, over 285 known genetic diseases, why are white people always trying to steal other peoples land?. Why are white people holding the entire Earth hostage with their nuclear weapons?.Why are white people destroying the environment? Why are white people sexual deviants, with all their Homo marriage laws?
Please , I believe you are the one that belongs to a frigged up race of people buddy, not me.!!

Whites, became white by way of beastiality. White people were told not to sleep with dogs, and not to eat certain foods,ie,Pork. White people disobeyed these rules, and thus contracted leprosey, and white skin.Thus they were told to leave Africa, and head to Europe , which had a climate that was better for the white race to survive given their white skin.The African sun, was harming white people.It was to hot for them to live in Africa.Some whites had very small amounts of Melanin in their skin, but not a lot.
Its a genetic defect as to why whites do not have melanin in their skin, a mutation, as is blond hair and blue eyes is also a genetic mutation.

I love how the overall implication of your retarded thread is that white people are inferior to black people. If thats true, why are white people smarter, more successful and less violent than black people? Why are white nations leaps and bounds ahead of every single black nation? White are white communities safer than black communities? Why are white children better socially and intellectually than black children? Why does your race suck so bad in every catagory, while white people are superior (to black people anyway) in every catagory?

Get the fuck out of here man. You belong to the crappiest race on the planet. Deal with it.

Why are whites always at war with other races on the Earth. Why do white people have so many Genetic disorders, over 285 known genetic diseases, why are white people always trying to steal other peoples land?. Why are white people holding the entire Earth hostage with their nuclear weapons?.Why are white people destroying the environment? Why are white people sexual deviants, with all their Homo marriage laws?
Please , I believe you are the one that belongs to a frigged up race of people buddy, not me.!!

First off, black people are far more prone to genetic disorders than white people or any other race. They are more likely to be obese, more likely to get heart attacks, and they are the only ones that get sickle cell enemia.

White people arent stealing any land, nor are they committing genocide or slavery in the modern age. Only black people do that.

Whose being held hostage by nukes? Which white nation has threatened to use nukes?

White people arent destroying the environment. Anything white people do that hurts it, black people do as well. What a retarded thing for you to say.

White people rape far less than black people, therefore if theres any sexual deviants, its YOUR people. As far as homo laws go, its not a white thing. It seems like black people are predisposed to being prejudice, therefore they hate anyone thats different, homos and whites included, among others.

The white race is fucked up you say? Why do we rule the world then? How can you explain our vast superiority over black people and black nations in every single way if we are inferior?

Hey, why do you guys talk funny? Why cant you guys figure out how to pronounce words correctly or use them correctly. I mean youve had your entire lives to learn english, just like us, but you suck at it.

Your people are a fucking joke, while my people rock. You suck, we rule.

First off, black people are far more prone to genetic disorders than white people or any other race. They are more likely to be obese, more likely to get heart attacks, and they are the only ones that get sickle cell enemia.

White people arent stealing any land, nor are they committing genocide or slavery in the modern age. Only black people do that.

Whose being held hostage by nukes? Which white nation has threatened to use nukes?

White people arent destroying the environment. Anything white people do that hurts it, black people do as well. What a retarded thing for you to say.

White people rape far less than black people, therefore if theres any sexual deviants, its YOUR people. As far as homo laws go, its not a white thing. It seems like black people are predisposed to being prejudice, therefore they hate anyone thats different, homos and whites included, among others.

The white race is fucked up you say? Why do we rule the world then? How can you explain our vast superiority over black people and black nations in every single way if we are inferior?

Hey, why do you guys talk funny? Why cant you guys figure out how to pronounce words correctly or use them correctly. I mean youve had your entire lives to learn english, just like us, but you suck at it.

Your people are a fucking joke, while my people rock. You suck, we rule.

Sure, thats why you whites have got billions of Muslim Terrorist all over the world on a global campaign to murder you Blue Eyed devils.
And Obesity is not a disease, high blood pressure is not a disease. You named sickle cell anemia, but I can name long list of mighty whitey genetic diseases,Hemophilia,cystic fibrosis, multiple sclerosis, parkinson disease, Taysachs disease, Hunitngton disease,cerebral palsey,Arterial Lateral sclerosis, Downs syndrome,Rhumotoid arthritis,
and the list goes on and on.

The white Fag Homo marriage race is on its way down.Just look around the world,you have been loosing all these wars,Veitnam, Iraq, Afghanistan. The China man is going to eventually put all you white Fag, Homos in in a Wok, and deep fry you all.You white people have created a lot of enemies through out the entire world. Your White rule, white power days are numbered, Ha, ha, Ha!!You will all die one day.!!You can't even travel to other countries without some radical islamist targeting you Fag white asses.
Go to hell, your a member of a fag race.Burn Fag Burn!!.
The Black man is the original creator of the Earth and Universe, we were here first.We made you your pathetic white Homo genes race.!!The white race will be re-enslaved again, at some point in the future.!!Ha,Ha!!You all were our slaves at one point in the past.We taught you whites all about slavery, us Black %5 percenter creators of the the entire Universe.!%5

I must tell you people that don't belive me to first read "Message to the Black man" by Elijah Mohamad. In this book you will read about the black mad scientist Jacob. This is the name of the man that created the White race. Yes!, I said you white people were created as part of genetic experiment gone out of control.

We all know that all of the races on the Earth originated on the African continent. Jacob
created the white race as part of a breeding experiment gone out of control. He kept breeding albino offspring with other albino offspring Until eventually he had a white race of people.

These white people became very unruly, and would not obey the laws of Jacob.They would sleep with Dogs, and they practiced homosexuality. Eventually , Jacob told them they had to leave Africa for Europe. They were expelled from the African continent.

This is a partial story of how the white race was made by Blacks in Africa, many thousands of years ago.:razz:
P.S. This is one of the reasons you still see Albinos in Africa today.!!:eek:

Hey 52nd, do you know how melanin contributes to race and how it differs in whites and blacks?

If you do, then I'd be interested to know how people who have a genetic deficiency in making melanin went on to become the white race.

Leprosy

leptosy-who4.jpg

Makes ******* blacker

I must tell you people that don't belive me to first read "Message to the Black man" by Elijah Mohamad. In this book you will read about the black mad scientist Jacob. This is the name of the man that created the White race. Yes!, I said you white people were created as part of genetic experiment gone out of control.

We all know that all of the races on the Earth originated on the African continent. Jacob
created the white race as part of a breeding experiment gone out of control. He kept breeding albino offspring with other albino offspring Until eventually he had a white race of people.

These white people became very unruly, and would not obey the laws of Jacob.They would sleep with Dogs, and they practiced homosexuality. Eventually , Jacob told them they had to leave Africa for Europe. They were expelled from the African continent.

This is a partial story of how the white race was made by Blacks in Africa, many thousands of years ago.:razz:
P.S. This is one of the reasons you still see Albinos in Africa today.!!:eek:

Chart_06.jpg

☭proletarian☭;2003106 said:

Leprosy

leptosy-who4.jpg

Makes ******* blacker

The white man still carries the Elephant man disease in his genes!!

Sure, thats why you whites have got billions of Muslim Terrorist all over the world on a global campaign to murder you Blue Eyed devils.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

The man on top always has a target on his back.
And Obesity is not a disease, high blood pressure is not a disease.

Correct. An example of true disease is niggrism. Symptoms include black skin similar in appearance to gangrene, mental retardation (the most severe case, the Sub-Saharan strain, average an IQ of 70), facial deformities (esp. overdevelopment of the lips), and aggressive behavior. The condition is genetic with no known cure. Attempts to wipe out the disease have been unsuccessful since those afflicted reproduce at unsustainable rate (see: African population growth).
The white Fag Homo marriage race is on its way down

Blacks have more chitos than any other race.

Of course, you know this. That's why you hate your affliction, being of mixed race, and you wish you were a true Aryan of the pure Nordic family, blessed by the sun (the light of the sun reflected in the golden hair and the eyes the color of the sky itself, reflecting their place as God's true chosen people) and you both resent and embrace the afrocentricism you post here constantly, half-mockingly, half in an effort to convince yourself you have value.

☭proletarian☭;2003146 said:

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

The man on top always has a target on his back.
And Obesity is not a disease, high blood pressure is not a disease.

Correct. An example of true disease is niggrism. Symptoms include black skin similar in appearance to gangrene, mental retardation (the most severe case, the Sub-Saharan strain, average an IQ of 70), facial deformities (esp. overdevelopment of the lips), and aggressive behavior. The condition is genetic with no known cure. Attempts to wipe out the disease have been unsuccessful since those afflicted reproduce at unsustainable rate (see: African population growth).
The white Fag Homo marriage race is on its way down

Blacks have more chitos than any other race.

Of course, you know this. That's why you hate your affliction, being of mixed race, and you wish you were a true Aryan of the pure Nordic family, blessed by the sun (the light of the sun reflected in the golden hair and the eyes the color of the sky itself, reflecting their place as God's true chosen people) and you both resent and embrace the afrocentricism you post here constantly, half-mockingly, half in an effort to convince yourself you have value.

Didn't the hammer and sickle countries go bust during the 1980's?Communism is a failure.!loose the hammer and sickle.
Like I said the White race is on their way down throughout the rest of the world.The China man and the Black man will be running things in the Future.Got it.!!
I may be of mixed race , but I accept the fact that my black side is the superior side, and the better looking side. And the side that tans when its hot outside.!!

Last edited:
32607.jpg

Hair like the sun

Eyes like the sky

God's people

Aboriginal.jpg

Skin of the Outer Darkness itself

Satan's people, created in mockery of God's creation and divine plan.

☭proletarian☭;2003178 said:
32607.jpg

Hair like the sun

Eyes like the sky

God's people

Aboriginal.jpg

Skins burns in the Sun also.A lot of skin cancer in the Sun also. And a lot of Genetic defects in the Genes.
The Black man is God.

Last edited:
Skins burns in the Sun also.A lot of skin cancer in the Sun also
Interesting hypothesis, that your skin is black because it was burnt by the sun and your form so hideous because of the cancer from the sun.

The Greeks used to say the same thing about you.

If you ever want real information, though

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Race-Reality-Differences-Vincent-Sarich/dp/0813340861]Amazon.com: Race: The Reality Of Human Differences (9780813340869): Vincent Sarich, Frank Miele: Books[/ame]

☭proletarian☭;2003219 said:
Skins burns in the Sun also.A lot of skin cancer in the Sun also
Interesting hypothesis, that your skin is black because it was burnt by the sun and your form so hideous because of the cancer from the sun.

The Greeks used to say the same thing about you.

If you ever want real information, though

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Race-Reality-Differences-Vincent-Sarich/dp/0813340861]Amazon.com: Race: The Reality Of Human Differences (9780813340869): Vincent Sarich, Frank Miele: Books[/ame]

Please , the Greeks, the ancient Egyptians taught those Greeks and Romans everything they know.
The Greeks and Romans are a bunch of theives! they stole so much science and knowledge out of Egypt!.
Horrodutus went to school in Egypt!!
Read "The African Origins of Civilization" By "Cheikh Anta Diop"
You European barbarians are very ignorant!

Last edited:
Egyptians: Northern Africans with a strong Mediterranean and Semitic element. They viewed the darker apes to the south as subhuman.

I hope all you idiots are ready to explain to God why you hate each other so much when the BJD comes!! You act like it's NOT coming but it is, and when it does you are going to have to answer for the reason you are so intolerant of other people who are different from you. How are you going going to redeem yourself? Act like it's a joke if you want to, I don't want to be in your shoes when it happens!!

I hope all you idiots are ready to explain to God why you hate each other so much when the BJD comes!! You act like it's NOT coming but it is, and when it does you are going to have to answer for the reason you are so intolerant of other people who are different from you. How are you going going to redeem yourself? Act like it's a joke if you want to, I don't want to be in your shoes when it happens!!

Good question for your pal 52nd Street, who seems to hate white people far mroe than any white person here hates anyone of color. :eusa_think:

Good question for your pal 52nd Street, who seems to hate white people far mroe than any white person here hates anyone of color. :eusa_think:

:lol::lol: Are you serious? I mean damn I think the racists on both sides hate each other pretty equally, here.

Damn I mean your getting called a diseased creation of a mad scientist and I'm getting called a dumb, smelly, ape-like, creature.:lol:

It's like really... how childish could certain people be? And yes I believe in a judgement day, after reading the scriptures I've come to the conclusion that such a time comes for religious people rather then non-religious people. the most relgiious tend to be the most hateful and dysfunctional people on the planet. Yeshua is taking note... and he's pretty pissed.

As for Jakob, let's not fool ourselves with silly theories and myths like a mad scientist created whties and the Egyptians were white semites. We can all just stick to the facts and behave like sane people and not racial conspiracists... or not?:lol:

32607.jpg

Hair like the sun

Eyes like the sky

God's people

Aboriginal.jpg

Ladies only: Who'd ya rather do? The blonde guy or the brunette guy?

Me....? I'm going blonde. :D

☭proletarian☭;2003299 said:
Egyptians: Northern Africans with a strong Mediterranean and Semitic element. They viewed the darker apes to the south as subhuman.

Their skin color was reddish brown, as they portrayed themselves, and often times nubians as well. We know where natural reddish brown skin color comes from, it comes from the Horn of Africa.

The Egyptians had features similar to today's Somalians, Eritreans, and Ethiopians. We also know that such features are natural within sub-saharan Africa rather then being the product of "race mixing" as it was once thought before. I believe personally that these characteristics are products of the desert. Similar characteristics can be found in the features of the Australian natives.

They looked down on just about anybody as subhumans including northern white semites. They weren't to kind to Nubians or Assyrians until around the 25th dynasty when they were successfully run by nubians.

Race wasn't so much of an interest to Ancient Egyptians. We do know however that they are immigrants from the south (Nubia/Cush) rather then the north. This is supported both by historical and biblical evidence. Egyptians were listed as decendants of Ham, rather than Shem (where the term "semetic" comes from).

Take that with what you want. Personally I think the old testament does a pretty good job of recording genetic history and human studies as a whole (what we as human beings should and should not eat) so I take it more or less at face-value in such matters. Not to say everyone should, just saying it's a personal preference. If your going to use it, it's pretty consistant with science give or take a few chapters and if your reading it with the understanding that your reading stories told by men from over 2,000 years ago.

Anyway, now that that's cleared up, let's all just ignore the whole race thing and more on with our lives. Huh? Huh?

32607.jpg

Hair like the sun

Eyes like the sky

God's people

Aboriginal.jpg

Well it looks like the big white hood just came up off on this one guys and gals.:lol:

There's what five white racists now on this thread and against the 52ndstreet guy the one lonely black racist? Who I don't even think is black, because no self-respecting NOI member would be on a white website peddling NOI propaganda, they have better shit to do, like peddle that stuff on black websites.

Just saying. I see alot more hate towards blacks on this thread then whites, which is ironic because the post was made by someone who hates white people.

Seems like the whole point of the post failed...

...that is it failed if it's objective was too do whatever you'd think an NOI member would want to do on a mostly white website. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
32607.jpg

Hair like the sun

Eyes like the sky

God's people

Aboriginal.jpg

Well it looks like the big white hood just came up off on this one guys and gals.:lol:

There's what five white racists now on this thread and against the 52ndstreet guy the one lonely black racist? Who I don't even think is black, because no self-respecting NOI member would be on a white website peddling NOI propaganda, they have better shit to do, like peddle that stuff on black websites.

Just saying. I see alot more hate towards blacks on this thread then whites, which is ironic because the post was made by someone who hates white people.

Seems like the whole point of the post failed...

...that is it failed if it's objective was too do whatever you'd think an NOI member would want to do on a mostly white website. :cuckoo:

Oh well that's because negroes are icky and whites are made of nice things like cotton candy and waffles with BETTY CROCKER syrup (betty has syrup right?:lol:).

Plus black people steal and fight and riot and white people just don't (except after sporting events, but that's OKAY because nobody wants to lose).

White folks are good God-fearin spirit-filled people with love for everybody.:eusa_angel:

And no I'm not racist, because there is absolutely positively no way you can be racist in this nation anymore unless your a klan member and even then your not a "racist" your just a "white separatist".:lol:

I'm cheesing while writing this. And I gotta say I have fun with racism on both sides. It's a trip. Then again, being one of the only lightskinned Haitians you'll ever see in your life I don't get alot of the brunt of it so I'm pretty cool with it. Plus when you were born and raised in northern Mississippi you kind of have to be "cool with it".

Thank God I moved up North or somewhere close to it.

If my car was running properly and I could get out of the house tonight... I'd be in Jersey right now partying. so excuse my lame rant... just bored really.:(

Last edited:

Forum List

Back