The White race, created by black genetic mad scientist .

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I must tell you people that don't belive me to first read "Message to the Black man" by Elijah Mohamad. In this book you will read about the black mad scientist Jacob. This is the name of the man that created the White race. Yes!, I said you white people were created as part of genetic experiment gone out of control.

We all know that all of the races on the Earth originated on the African continent. Jacob
created the white race as part of a breeding experiment gone out of control. He kept breeding albino offspring with other albino offspring Until eventually he had a white race of people.

These white people became very unruly, and would not obey the laws of Jacob.They would sleep with Dogs, and they practiced homosexuality. Eventually , Jacob told them they had to leave Africa for Europe. They were expelled from the African continent.

This is a partial story of how the white race was made by Blacks in Africa, many thousands of years ago.:razz:
P.S. This is one of the reasons you still see Albinos in Africa today.!!:eek:

Last edited:
I still think he is a Joyce clone designed to make Black people look as racist as he is.

Go read some science for a change.

We are all africans no matter what our skin color is.

So why do you hate your own brothers and sisters?

This probably explains why I love fried chicken so much! Please stop. You're killing me. You and 52ndStreet would make a great comedy team...
:rofl:

:razz:

This probably explains why I love fried chicken so much! Please stop. You're killing me. You and 52ndStreet would make a great comedy team...
:rofl:

God is a Black man , and he created all races of the face of the Earth.!!:razz:

This is a good question.....

I've always wondered why the so called "native American's" claim that they developed here when science clearly shows we all came from Africa. Of course I also wonder why so called "Asians" have slanted eyes and why Europeans are white and Africans are black....

This is a good question.....

I've always wondered why the so called "native American's" claim that they developed here when science clearly shows we all came from Africa. Of course I also wonder why so called "Asians" have slanted eyes and why Europeans are white and Africans are black....

I think you misunderstand the sceince.

52ndStreet
In this book you will read about the black mad scientist Jacob. This is the name of the man that created the White race.

God is a Black man , and he created all races of the face of the Earth.!!

So which is it Jacob or God?

52ndStreet
I must tell you people that don't belive me to first read "Message to the Black man" by Elijah Mohamad.

Now it makes sense. This black mad scientist theory was made up by a black man.

Forum List

Back