The White race, created by black genetic mad scientist .

The Egyptians had features similar to today's Somalians, Eritreans, and Ethiopians.

Ethiopians were/are darker. That's why God asks whether an Ethiopian can change his skin, rather than merely asking about an Egyptian. Ethiopians were distinctly 'other'
We also know that such features are natural within sub-saharan Africa

As is an IQ of 70.
They looked down on just about anybody as subhumans

Most races have, throughout history. Thanks for confirming what I said.
including northern white semites.

Most people look down on the Semites. Have for ~6000 years ever since a radical cult of semites declared themselves the supreme master race and launched a series of genocidal wars and ethnic cleansing campaigns to purge the Promised Land of inferior races to make way for God's kingdom for God's chosen people.

They weren't to kind to Nubians or Assyrians until around the 25th dynasty when they were successfully run by nubians.

Egyptians were listed as decendants of Ham, rather than Shem (where the term "semetic" comes from).

As soon as you start treating the bible as an authority in regards to other than its own self, you lose all credibility.
If your going to use it, it's pretty consistant with science

:lol:

Was Adam a non-living replicator?

Plants before the sun existed :lol:

I was called a racist and given a neg rep from xsited1 for the last post. Anyone agree or is this guy on his period? Pussy.

I didn't even see this until now! Here's another neg-rep for your racist ass. Suck it up, racist. Take the hood off now and then and try to see the light. Until you apologize for your racist bs, I'll keep negging you.

Prove it..prove i am a racist. If you can link me to one post that proved I am a racist, I will bow down....if not, shut the fuck up.

Pussy. Big man with your negative reps. wow, you are going to neg rep me now....woohoo...lol

Oh and in case you forgot................PUSSY.

☭proletarian☭;2003178 said:
32607.jpg

Hair like the sun

Eyes like the sky

God's people

Aboriginal.jpg

Skin of the Outer Darkness itself

Satan's people, created in mockery of God's creation and divine plan.

Ladies only: Who'd ya rather do? The blonde guy or the brunette guy?

Me....? I'm going blonde. :D

Well it looks like the big white hood just came up off on this one guys and gals.:lol:

There's what five white racists now on this thread and against the 52ndstreet guy the one lonely black racist? Who I don't even think is black, because no self-respecting NOI member would be on a white website peddling NOI propaganda, they have better shit to do, like peddle that stuff on black websites.

Just saying. I see alot more hate towards blacks on this thread then whites, which is ironic because the post was made by someone who hates white people.

Seems like the whole point of the post failed...

...that is it failed if it's objective was too do whatever you'd think an NOI member would want to do on a mostly white website. :cuckoo:

Since when is this a white website?

Did USMB merge with Stormfront? :eek:

I must tell you people that don't belive me to first read "Message to the Black man" by Elijah Mohamad. In this book you will read about the black mad scientist Jacob. This is the name of the man that created the White race. Yes!, I said you white people were created as part of genetic experiment gone out of control.

We all know that all of the races on the Earth originated on the African continent. Jacob
created the white race as part of a breeding experiment gone out of control. He kept breeding albino offspring with other albino offspring Until eventually he had a white race of people.

These white people became very unruly, and would not obey the laws of Jacob.They would sleep with Dogs, and they practiced homosexuality. Eventually , Jacob told them they had to leave Africa for Europe. They were expelled from the African continent.

This is a partial story of how the white race was made by Blacks in Africa, many thousands of years ago.:razz:
P.S. This is one of the reasons you still see Albinos in Africa today.!!:eek:

He also said there was going to be a space ship that comes here to get all the black people on board then they were going to destroy this earth.

Elijah was a con man. A door to door salesman con man. Period. Wallace D. was more real to tell you the truth and the FOI was basically a black KKK organization that started out with the intention of separatism.

They took advantage of the fact that black/white relations sucked back then...(well moreso than today), and basically said ALL white people were the devil. Cult like really.

Indeed he said all of that...and some even worse than that!

Not sure why you got a NegRep for speaking truth. Perhaps this person has not read and of Elijah Muhammed's writings? :eusa_think:

Yeah, I know a little about the fruit of Islam. Temple 12 in north philly! lol

Oh and I was neg rep'd because xsited1 thinks it really means something to me and its the only thing he has. Its sad really.

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;2004480 said:

Well it looks like the big white hood just came up off on this one guys and gals.:lol:

There's what five white racists now on this thread and against the 52ndstreet guy the one lonely black racist? Who I don't even think is black, because no self-respecting NOI member would be on a white website peddling NOI propaganda, they have better shit to do, like peddle that stuff on black websites.

Just saying. I see alot more hate towards blacks on this thread then whites, which is ironic because the post was made by someone who hates white people.

...that is it failed if it's objective was too do whatever you'd think an NOI member would want to do on a mostly white website. :cuckoo:

Sorry, PC correction: predominately white or mainstream non-race specific website.

Regardless... the point stands, this ain't the place NOI propaganda will do much but piss people off.

And really not the place most NOI members are really looking to recruit members. And NOI members aren't stupid, as crazy as their theories are, some of the most clean and intelligent people I've ever met were NOI members. They understand how to manipulate and argue with facts that aren't really there... a great ability to have.

52nd doesn't seem to have this quality. If he did he'd know better then to come here and argue this so badly.

Leading me to think... hey 52nd probably ain't who he says he is.

☭proletarian☭;2004480 said:

Sorry, PC correction: predominately white or mainstream non-race specific website.

Regardless... the point stands, this ain't the place NOI propaganda will do much but piss people off.

And really not the place most NOI members are really looking to recruit members. And NOI members aren't stupid, as crazy as their theories are, some of the most clean and intelligent people I've ever met were NOI members. They understand how to manipulate and argue with facts that aren't really there... a great ability to have.

52nd doesn't seem to have this quality. If he did he'd know better then to come here and argue this so badly.

Leading me to think... hey 52nd probably ain't who he says he is.

this almost reminds me when Bill Oreilly said no one was saying mf er at Stacey's restraurant in Harlem.

O'Reilly surprised "there was no difference" between Harlem restaurant and other New York restaurants

O'Reilly surprised "there was no difference" between Harlem restaurant and other New York restaurants | Media Matters for America

:eusa_shhh:

I was called a racist and given a neg rep from xsited1 for the last post. Anyone agree or is this guy on his period? Pussy.

I didn't even see this until now! Here's another neg-rep for your racist ass. Suck it up, racist. Take the hood off now and then and try to see the light. Until you apologize for your racist bs, I'll keep negging you.

Prove it..prove i am a racist. If you can link me to one post that proved I am a racist, I will bow down....if not, shut the fuck up.

Um, your nazi avatar should pretty much remove any doubt that you are a racist. You arent exactly doing a good job of hiding it when you are decked out in swastikas.:lol:

Last edited:
32607.jpg

Hair like the sun

Eyes like the sky

God's people

Aboriginal.jpg

That "black guy" isn't even a "black guy".

He's a farking ABORIGINE from AUSTRALIA. You dumbass racist people of color on this thread....

:rofl: :woohoo: :rofl: :woohoo:

32607.jpg

Hair like the sun

Eyes like the sky

God's people

Aboriginal.jpg

Stick Will Smith up there, or a young Sidney Potier and ask the question again. I was so in love with Sidney Potier when I was a kid. "To Sir With Love" was a great movie, so was "Lily's of the Field".

32607.jpg

Hair like the sun

Eyes like the sky

God's people

Aboriginal.jpg

Stick Will Smith up there, or a young Sidney Potier and ask the question again. I was so in love with Sidney Potier when I was a kid. "To Sir With Love" was a great movie, so was "Lily's of the Field".

Eggsactly! :D

I think it's time that 52ndStreet gets his medications adjusted.
ROFLMAO.

This is all documented scientific Facts!:razz:

The bible is fantasy not fact

Now I can see where all of you're weird ideas come from.

You have serious issues with Christians.

The Bible is a series of parables. Look it up.

It's full of lessons in life and stories of the Hebrew people. It is not fantasy. Much of it is historical fact.

That "black guy" isn't even a "black guy".

He's a farking ABORIGINE from AUSTRALIA. You dumbass racist people of color on this thread....

An interesting read:
raceandhistory.com - The origins of the Aborigines

So now... who besides 52nd is a racist?

☭proletarian☭;2004478 said:
The Egyptians had features similar to today's Somalians, Eritreans, and Ethiopians.

Ethiopians were/are darker. That's why God asks whether an Ethiopian can change his skin, rather than merely asking about an Egyptian. Ethiopians were distinctly 'other'
We also know that such features are natural within sub-saharan Africa

As is an IQ of 70.

Most races have, throughout history. Thanks for confirming what I said.

Most people look down on the Semites. Have for ~6000 years ever since a radical cult of semites declared themselves the supreme master race and launched a series of genocidal wars and ethnic cleansing campaigns to purge the Promised Land of inferior races to make way for God's kingdom for God's chosen people.

They weren't to kind to Nubians or Assyrians until around the 25th dynasty when they were successfully run by nubians.

Egyptians were listed as decendants of Ham, rather than Shem (where the term "semetic" comes from).

As soon as you start treating the bible as an authority in regards to other than its own self, you lose all credibility.
If your going to use it, it's pretty consistant with science

:lol:

Was Adam a non-living replicator?

Plants before the sun existed :lol:

I'm not saying that you have to use the Bible as an authority. However it is one of the oldest records of human history we currently have, whether or not you believe it to be the word of God. Even if they are just "myths", they are myths that do give the names of historical figures and characters, and has recorded alot of history within it.

The listing of the Egyptians in various ancient historical accounts not just the Bible as Hamitic is significant, because people of color are generally classified as children of Ham, and Hamitic people have always been understood to be the ancestors of Africans. again you've got to take it in proper context.

There's an interesting project I'm working on now, well I think it's interesting. I'm about to begin writing a novel based on the apocryphal account of the story of Moses within the Book of Jasher an ancient text that wasn't included in the original cannon. Turns out Moses according to this account was driven out of egypt into Ethiopia and became a great warlord and then King of Ethiopia for around 40 years before his return to Egypt and leading of the "great exodus". This account is backed up by some accounts given by the Ethiopians themselves. Just saying, you've got to take the good with the bad when it comes to the ancients and their writings.

And Ethiopians really aren't that dark at all. I personally think the Egyptians for the most part were a little darker, somewhere in between modern day Ethiopians and Somalians. Eritreans maybe?

well it looks like the big white hood just came up off on this one guys and gals.:lol:

There's what five white racists now on this thread and against the 52ndstreet guy the one lonely black racist? Who i don't even think is black, because no self-respecting noi member would be on a white website peddling noi propaganda, they have better shit to do, like peddle that stuff on black websites.

...that is it failed if it's objective was too do whatever you'd think an noi member would want to do on a mostly white website. :cuckoo:

that "black guy" isn't even a "black guy".

He's a farking aborigine from australia. you dumbass racist people of color on this thread....

an interesting read:
raceandhistory.com - the origins of the aborigines

so now... Who besides 52nd is a racist?

you.

Um, your nazi avatar should pretty much remove any doubt that you are a racist. You arent exactly doing a good job of hiding it when you are decked out in swastikas.:lol:

I think you missed the point of the avatar.

that "black guy" isn't even a "black guy".

He's a farking aborigine from australia. you dumbass racist people of color on this thread....

an interesting read:
raceandhistory.com - the origins of the aborigines

so now... Who besides 52nd is a racist?

you.
Hehe... this is going to be fun.

What about white people or any racial or ethnic group have I said negative on this thread... or any thread?

In matter of fact what have I said that suggests that I hate any one group of individuals because of their race, on any thread?

Go ahead...

take your time.

☭proletarian☭;2006788 said:

I think you missed the point of the avatar.

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back