The White House Condemned the Release of the Lockerbie bomber.

Will any of obama's lies be an issue in 2012?

How about the government default and the US wouldn't be able to pay its bills? That's what the people were told. obama told a very different thing to investors and lenders.

How about how obama won in Libya? Is that lie going to go unchallenged?

Of course they will go unmentioned. We have an American media totally in obama's back pocket.

The whole world lies. Only obama doesn't lie.

No one better point it out either.

While I am unconvinced that Obama 'pressurized' the Scots into releasing the Lockerbie bomber, I would put money on one thing... if this was Bush, instead of Obama, the left would be screaming like banshees about it. They'd be ready to hang him for it - despite the lack of solid evidence. Fucking hypocrites.

:lol:

21 posts in..and nuttin'.

I think its pretty much a moot topic. Until you brought it up I wasn't even thinking about it. Seriously doubt this topic will be discussed in 2012.

It's not "moot" at all. Someone brought in 2 ridiculous articles on the topic.

And there is scuttlebutt about it.

I personally think its a vile and despicable lie.

That's why I started the thread.

I use to post elsewhere. And when someone put up something about Bush that was a "lie" I was quick to squash it..like people were posting "George W. Bush was a racist". Nothing could be further from the truth. Bush was no racist.

Will any of obama's lies be an issue in 2012?

How about the government default and the US wouldn't be able to pay its bills? That's what the people were told. obama told a very different thing to investors and lenders.

How about how obama won in Libya? Is that lie going to go unchallenged?

Of course they will go unmentioned. We have an American media totally in obama's back pocket.

You know damn well if there are lies made by Obama they will be on the tv every hour in political commercials. No need to manufacture anything. Obama will stand on his results and words. If the people find him to be lacking he will get the boot.

I suspect a size 12 will suffice

Tipsycatlover
Member #32841 Join Date: Sep 2011

The left will just continue to lie about their hero as if he controls the world AND conveniently forget that Gadhafi was the good guy when obama intervened with Scotland to turn over the Lockerbie bomber.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190393-ghaddafi-is-dead-thread-7.html#post4295895

What were the comments when obama asked Scotland to release the Lockerbie bomber to Libyan custody?

Enough said indeed.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190393-ghaddafi-is-dead-thread-8.html#post4295980
That was a quick check.
And that wasn't the only worthless piece of CON$ervative shit to spew that GOP scripted lie on this board! I nailed another POS just the other day.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190500-the-cost-of-toppling-khaddafi-vs-saddam-4.html
If we could discuss the issue in logical terms instead of liberal emotion we might consider a couple of factors. The US gave Saddam a year to comply with about a hundred UN sanctions and democrats gave permission for boots on the ground and then sat back and pretend to be bystanders or members of the jihad. Obama put pressure on Scotland to release the Lockerbie bomber to a hero's welcome in Libya and then turned around and killed the sons of a leader of a sovereign nation that was not a threat to the US. Who's next? Putin?
:bsflag:
This is a perfect example of what worthless lying scum CON$ are!!!

It was the BRITISH who pressured Scotland to release the Lockerbie bomber and it was Obama who objected to Scotland's decision to release him.
There is no lie too low for CON$ to stoop to!!! :fu:

Barack Obama attacks decision to free Lockerbie bomber | UK news | The Guardian
• US presses Libya to keep killer under house arrest
• Minister says freedom for cancer victim 'a moral act'

Barack Obama last night denounced Scotland's release of the convicted Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset al-Megrahi as a mistake, and revealed the US had opened talks with Libya urging the regime to keep the terminally-ill man under house arrest until his death.
Megrahi, who is thought to have only three months to live, was freed on compassionate grounds yesterday. But as the Afriqiyah Airways jet taking him home to Tripoli took off from Glasgow airport at 3.26pm, it left in its wake a torrent of international condemnation.
Obama led the strong US criticism of the decision. "We have been in contact with the Scottish government, indicating that we objected to this," he said. "We thought it was a mistake."

While I am unconvinced that Obama 'pressurized' the Scots into releasing the Lockerbie bomber, I would put money on one thing... if this was Bush, instead of Obama, the left would be screaming like banshees about it. They'd be ready to hang him for it - despite the lack of solid evidence. Fucking hypocrites.

No darlin', they wouldn't. Gaddafi bankrolled and greenlighted Lockerbie. Bush brokered a deal with Gaddafi that allowed him back into the good graces of the world and got American oil companies back into Libya. And the "evidence" is rock solid.

No one was calling for his lynching.

Tipsycatlover
Member #32841 Join Date: Sep 2011

The left will just continue to lie about their hero as if he controls the world AND conveniently forget that Gadhafi was the good guy when obama intervened with Scotland to turn over the Lockerbie bomber.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190393-ghaddafi-is-dead-thread-7.html#post4295895

What were the comments when obama asked Scotland to release the Lockerbie bomber to Libyan custody?

Enough said indeed.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190393-ghaddafi-is-dead-thread-8.html#post4295980
That was a quick check.
And that wasn't the only worthless piece of CON$ervative shit to spew that GOP scripted lie on this board! I nailed another POS just the other day.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190500-the-cost-of-toppling-khaddafi-vs-saddam-4.html
If we could discuss the issue in logical terms instead of liberal emotion we might consider a couple of factors. The US gave Saddam a year to comply with about a hundred UN sanctions and democrats gave permission for boots on the ground and then sat back and pretend to be bystanders or members of the jihad. Obama put pressure on Scotland to release the Lockerbie bomber to a hero's welcome in Libya and then turned around and killed the sons of a leader of a sovereign nation that was not a threat to the US. Who's next? Putin?
:bsflag:
This is a perfect example of what worthless lying scum CON$ are!!!

It was the BRITISH who pressured Scotland to release the Lockerbie bomber and it was Obama who objected to Scotland's decision to release him.
There is no lie too low for CON$ to stoop to!!! :fu:

Barack Obama attacks decision to free Lockerbie bomber | UK news | The Guardian
• US presses Libya to keep killer under house arrest
• Minister says freedom for cancer victim 'a moral act'

Barack Obama last night denounced Scotland's release of the convicted Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset al-Megrahi as a mistake, and revealed the US had opened talks with Libya urging the regime to keep the terminally-ill man under house arrest until his death.
Megrahi, who is thought to have only three months to live, was freed on compassionate grounds yesterday. But as the Afriqiyah Airways jet taking him home to Tripoli took off from Glasgow airport at 3.26pm, it left in its wake a torrent of international condemnation.
Obama led the strong US criticism of the decision. "We have been in contact with the Scottish government, indicating that we objected to this," he said. "We thought it was a mistake."

You've never nailed anything numbnut.

Umm, who said that Obama approved of his release? No conservative I know said that. I remember EVERYONE condemning that stupid action.

Strawman much?

Read the board much?!?! There have been posts to that effect recently, all part of the concerted effort to not give Obama an ounce of credit over Libya.

Why are you reviving a dead controversy sallow? What positive for your position can come from reviving a dead issue?
Shouldn't you be posting some positive achievement? Negativity won't help your cause unless ruffling up the extremes is your goal.

Last edited:
Why are you reviving a dead controversy sallow? What positive for your position can come from reviving a dead issue?
Shouldn't you be posting some positive achievement? Negativity won't help you cause unless ruffling up the extremes is your goal.

Quite possibly because I am pissed about it. :eek:

:eusa_shhh:

Gotcha. Well good luck. My rant yesterday didn't go over so well.

No darlin', they wouldn't. Gaddafi bankrolled and greenlighted Lockerbie. Bush brokered a deal with Gaddafi that allowed him back into the good graces of the world and got American oil companies back into Libya. And the "evidence" is rock solid.

No one was calling for his lynching.

I find your ability to buy whatever the Snake Oil Salesmen sell you to be remarkably naive.... ok, that's a lie... I actually find it mindnumbingly stupid but I'm trying to be polite.

Politicians say one thing in public, and something entirely different in private. Happens all the time... with every administration. Obama vilifies the rich... in public. And, for decades, this ploy has kept Americans focusing their ire at the wrong people. That people still fall for it is impressive. Idiots.

Shouldn't you be posting some positive achievement? Negativity won't help your cause unless ruffling up the extremes is your goal.

Negating an outright LIE is a positive thing to do, Gramps.

Its a positive thing to do whether the lie is about Obama or Bush II or whoever.

Negating an outright LIE is a positive thing to do, Gramps.

Its a positive thing to do whether the lie is about Obama or Bush II or whoever.

I see this as an issue that without a smoking gun can't be proven or disproven. Unless I see documented evidence ill have to give the benefit of the doubt to Obama. Just as I would to bush.

Forum List

Back