The Whiner in Chief is at it again

I suppose they’ll have to take him golfing before he’ll calm he fuck down.
Your post is typical of left-wing micro-brained moronic moonbats suffering from TDS. You are accusing Trump of the very thing that you are doing, you dorky despicable dumb-ass dingbat derping dweeb.

In your post, you are accusing Trump of doing what you yourself are doing, Ms. Whiny Witchit the Worthless Weak-brained Whiny Wench.

Last edited:
And other crimes in connection with that collusion and interference in our electoral process.
Tiny little problem: Collusion is NOT a crime asshole!
Mueller is smart enough to know he can't charge Trump with collusion. That's why Mueller is sniffing people's underwear to try to find out if anyone has eaten onions in the last fifteen years.
The longer Mueller drags out this LIB wet dream the more ridiculous he looks..........and he knows it!

I don't think that the orange clown is going to make it much past 2019.
You "didn't think" Trump would win the nomination.
Trump will still be President in 2024. You may have croaked by then. Wouldn't it be too bad for you not to watch Ivanka Trump be inaugurated.

View attachment 183824 View attachment 183825 View attachment 183826 View attachment 183827 I suppose they’ll have to take him golfing before he’ll calm he fuck down.
Good, Im glad he is "whining" because I have to hear snowflakes whining every waking day of my life about hypocritical ramble.
Why do you have to hear that?
Mostly when I turn on the TV, the local democratic machine news bombards with polarized opinions about current events. I live in Chicago, its where the yellow brick road ends for the democrats.

View attachment 183824 View attachment 183825 View attachment 183826 View attachment 183827 I suppose they’ll have to take him golfing before he’ll calm he fuck down.
Good, Im glad he is "whining" because I have to hear snowflakes whining every waking day of my life about hypocritical ramble.
Mostly when I turn on the TV, the local democratic machine news bombards with polarized opinions about current events. I live in Chicago, its where the yellow brick road ends for the democrats.
Who’s forcing you to watch those channels? Sounds like you should switch to the Hallmark channel and retreat to your safe space.

Trump will still be President in 2024. You may have croaked by then. Wouldn't it be too bad for you not to watch Ivanka Trump be inaugurated.
You are assuming that Ivanka will receive a pardon and be eligible to run for President.

it's like i've subscribed to some online version of "the daily whine" where people find it cool to whine about whiners and think they're not worse than who they whine about.

And I will whine if I want to!:11_2_1043:
great. as long as they don't sell ignore slots on here, i don't care.

You are assuming that Ivanka will receive a pardon and be eligible to run for President.

You ever see Jeremiah, the TV Evangalist?

He compared Ivanka and Jared to Joseph and Mary!

A friend watched him until her Son showed her that! Suddenly she is through with him. Fed up with Right Wing Churches she thought Jeremiah was a good one!

Who’s forcing you to watch those channels? Sounds like you should switch to the Hallmark channel and retreat to your safe space.
No one is forcing me. Just seems hypocritical that people are saying Trump is whining when all I hear is all you brain stems whining.

If Trump is guilty as all you liars claim, why hasn't he been caught already? Let's see, they caught an unknown bomber in 5 days, but somehow can't catch Trump? lmao!
If H. Clinton is as guilty as the trumpanzees claim, why hasn't she been caught already. See? This is a fun game.
She was caught with the emails, but Comey gave her a pass for being incompetent.

Forum List

Back