Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
C485F6CD-FA4B-4C7E-96AA-3E2D8829A2FF.jpeg
B57E6A1C-9AA3-467F-A2A4-F5FD9BDEF914.jpeg
E83F5D9B-2693-4545-999D-D53C9384D7A8.jpeg
5A76BFD7-FC72-4D0E-8AE8-F05B49615D0E.jpeg
I suppose they’ll have to take him golfing before he’ll calm he fuck down.

The MSM whines just as much as Trump. They just aren't man enough to take criticism from the POTUS.

LMFAO!

It's funny to think Mueller's brief is to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election. I wonder why that provokes such a reaction from Trump?

edit...Oh, I'm not quite accurate

Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States

Department of Justice.
(b)

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI

Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals

(i)

associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(c)

(ii)

any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii)

any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is

authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
(d)

Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are

applicable to the Special Counsel.
NYT

Last edited:
You know the Austin bomber blew himself up last night. 24 year old white male. MSNBC AND CNN are as usual whininhg about President Trump and not covering current event. They live in the land of what if on those channels.

And other crimes in connection with that collusion and interference in our electoral process.
What, still no proof? Just more lying? Aww say it isn't so....
What was the time line of all the Benghazi investigations? Still plenty of time.
so -

what you are saying with this is you're not worried about justice, but revenge.

isn't that what got us *all* into the stupid shit that goes on today, such as trump *or* hillary for president? maybe we should cut that crap out and grow up just a little.

You know the Austin bomber blew himself up last night. 24 year old white male. MSNBC AND CNN are as usual whininhg about President Trump and not covering current event. They live in the land of what if on those channels.
CNN is dead to me. they only live on out of shock value these days and when people quit going DID YOU HEAR WHAT CNN SAID they won't be able to say anything anymore.

If Trump is guilty as all you liars claim, why hasn't he been caught already? Let's see, they caught an unknown bomber in 5 days, but somehow can't catch Trump? lmao!
Why did it take Ken Starr 6 years to find the Clinton’s innocent in Whitewater?

Forum List

Back