The warmers need to explain the Arctic Circle's ice pattern, and how Co2 is responsible...

Those entities have lied to us about everything

Covid
Co2 Fraud
Maui fires
Dufus, you’re now smarter than MIT and the 33k other institutes that teach science. Just say yes so we can all have a goid laugh.

Dufus, you’re now smarter than MIT and the 33k other institutes that teach science. Just say yes so we can all have a goid laugh.
Soon will you start supplying evidence? And change that avatar. Dennis is a super pitcher.

Soon will you start supplying evidence? And change that avatar. Dennis is a super pitcher.
Nope…hilarious.
Go online to,over 30 k websites, ask all your questions. They have answers. Wtf should I waste my time explaining things to a goldfish..
Dennis is no longer a super pitcher. I’ll have whomever I want as a an avatar.

Nope…hilarious.
Go online to,over 30 k websites, ask all your questions. They have answers. Wtf should I waste my time explaining things to a goldfish..
Dennis is no longer a super pitcher. I’ll have whomever I want as a an avatar.
Consider every question you ask to be answered by me. And leave out things you want me to do. I will mimic you.

Wtf should I waste my time explaining things to a goldfish..

But you will take the time to call people "dufus" ... and I like your avatar ... quite handsome in a non-queer kinda way ... makes me think you care about how I feel ... almost loving approach to being non-queer ...

We've always had catastrophic weather ... that's part of climate ... no climate change required to land a Cat 5 hurricane on Miami Beach ...
When Katrina struck the gulf states, Democrats alleged by this time, now... we would be besieged with Cat 5 hurricanes. Well where are they? When Trump is alleged to show an interest in hurricanes, why did the Democrats tee off on the man. He was looking at the problem that still does not exist.

When Katrina struck the gulf states, Democrats alleged by this time, now... we would be besieged with Cat 5 hurricanes. Well where are they?

... and you believed them ??? ...

When Trump is alleged to show an interest in hurricanes, why did the Democrats tee off on the man.

He was looking at the problem that still does not exist.

... and you believe him ??? ...

=====

There's a very good reason why the study of Climatology begins in the junior year of college ... a year of physics, a year of meteorology and two years of college calculus weeds out the ... er ... well you know what I mean ...

... and you believe him ??? ...

=====

There's a very good reason why the study of Climatology begins in the junior year of college ... a year of physics, a year of meteorology and two years of college calculus weeds out the ... er ... well you know what I mean ...
Not really. Nope, they are expert liars.

Not really. Nope, they are expert liars.

Whew ... you had me worried there for a minute ... all the climatologists interviewed by that tofu-puking liberal vomiting NPR say "it's too soon to tell" ...

The math is clear ... it takes a lot of CO2 to raise temperature a little ... irradiation is proportional to temperature raised to the fourth power ... and that's temperature in kelvins ... so, the inverse of Hockey Sticks ...

Riding a bicycle to work is good for your health ... saves a bit of money ... and maybe save an acre of Alberta wilderness a few more days ... before it's ruined by mining tar sands ... Canadians are nasty to their environment ...

Meanwhile, EMH still can't explain why he thinks CO2 created the Arctic Circle's ice pattern.

Nobody else thinks it does, so it must be his crazy idea.

Whew ... you had me worried there for a minute ... all the climatologists interviewed by that tofu-puking liberal vomiting NPR say "it's too soon to tell" ...

The math is clear ... it takes a lot of CO2 to raise temperature a little ... irradiation is proportional to temperature raised to the fourth power ... and that's temperature in kelvins ... so, the inverse of Hockey Sticks ...

Riding a bicycle to work is good for your health ... saves a bit of money ... and maybe save an acre of Alberta wilderness a few more days ... before it's ruined by mining tar sands ... Canadians are nasty to their environment ...
Mining tar sands improves the local environment.

Mining tar sands improves the local environment.

Do you have a citation? ... because, you know, most people would think the forest is better ...

Athabasca_OilSands_Forests-6004-1024x684.jpg

"Never seek advice from [the American Chemical Society], for they will say both 'yea' and 'nay'" ... that paper looks sciency, but all it says is the matter needs more study ...

I say it's bad, and if I'm wrong, we can mine these lands in fifty years, when oil prices are even higher ... you say it's good, and if you're wrong, well ... the land's ruined for millennia ...

We cut down Redwoods thinking they'd just grow back ... but they didn't ... so now what do we do? ... just give up on Redwoods ... just give up on Alberta ... how many abandoned mines with toxic tailings laying about ...

This is better for the environment?:

Do you have a citation? ... because, you know, most people would think the forest is better ...

Athabasca_OilSands_Forests-6004-1024x684.jpg

"Never seek advice from [the American Chemical Society], for they will say both 'yea' and 'nay'" ... that paper looks sciency, but all it says is the matter needs more study ...

I say it's bad, and if I'm wrong, we can mine these lands in fifty years, when oil prices are even higher ... you say it's good, and if you're wrong, well ... the land's ruined for millennia ...

We cut down Redwoods thinking they'd just grow back ... but they didn't ... so now what do we do? ... just give up on Redwoods ... just give up on Alberta ... how many abandoned mines with toxic tailings laying about ...

This is better for the environment?:

After they mine the tar sands, they create a new friendly environmental good area.

Forum List

Back