The warmers need to explain the Arctic Circle's ice pattern, and how Co2 is responsible...

Dufus, you’re now smarter than MIT and the 33k other institutes that teach science. Just say yes so we can all have a goid laugh.

PARROT to the last gasp...

PARROT to the last gasp...
And you parrot idiots and I parrot the every climate change institute in the world. You’re an effin clown. Not only that, but your entire post is filled with irrelevant babble.

We are STILL WAITING for the Co2 FRAUD to answer the OP question...

When they're done mining ... and the income stops ... they will LEAVE ... and not clean up the mess ...

Every time ...
I tend to believe that Canada is pretty strict on that issue. I tend to believe they will enforce the actual plan to create nice areas that are usable.

I think Canada will clean up the mess ... on their own ... at tax-payer expense ... just like here in the United States ...

The OP question still stands.

any interest in trying to answer it??

The OP question still stands.

any interest in trying to answer it??

I'm not a "warmer" ... nor do I place any personnel blame on carbon dioxide ... he does as God wills ... no more no less ... only Man can be blamed for any of this ...

Less ice is better ... so burn tires will ya? ...

So it can truly be said that after wasting $20 trillion on a hoax, the Co2 FRAUD

CANNOT EXPLAIN A MAP OF THE ARCTIC

PATHETIC!!!!!

So it can truly be said that after wasting $20 trillion on a hoax, the Co2 FRAUD

CANNOT EXPLAIN A MAP OF THE ARCTIC

PATHETIC!!!!!
What map ? A map isn’t a picture..
Map, ….diagrammatic representation of an area of land or sea showing physical features, cities,

What map ? A map isn’t a picture..
Map, ….diagrammatic representation of an area of land or sea showing physical features, cities,

What an ABSOLUTE MORON you are...

The one in the OP, moron...

You’re smarter than MIT ? Seriously, did you ever attend school ?
Home schooled ?

Why can't all these "smart" Co2 FRAUD supporters ANSWER THE OP QUESTION....

No, scientists will explain that.

Not that uneducated slob deniers will understand the explanation anyway.

Translation = we cannot answer it, because if we did, it would expose the truth that Co2 DOES NOTHING and IS NOT THE CAUSE OF EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE

Translation = we cannot answer it, because if we did, it would expose the truth that Co2 DOES NOTHING and IS NOT THE CAUSE OF EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE
Why would I answer it? I'm not an uneducated slob regurgitating denier blogs he doesn't even understand. I defer to scientists, not halfwit fry cooks on the internet.

What an ABSOLUTE MORON you are...

The one in the OP, moron...
No dufus, link. Tell us where you got it, tell us the link idiot.
Seriously you do know what a map is don’t you ? Maybe you don’t.

Forum List

Back