Representative Byron Donalds: Do you think the United States should be dealing with electric cars at all, considering . . .

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
. . . all critical minerals come from mines that employ child slave labor?"

Seems a fair question.

EV's are the latest shiny toy for the Democrat elite, and their future student loan deadbeat children.

It's time to consider the plight of not-so-fortunate children, most often children of color, who are forced to labor in unsafe conditions to produce them. We boycotted and divested from South Africa for having the equivalent of Jim Crow segregation. Yet we buy products from countries who have the equivalent of antebellum slavery.

So are you boycotting every product that relies on cobalt, which would include the electricity delivered to your house?

Lithium, that's not produced in any third world nations.

EV technology is DECADES AWAY from viable large scale deployment. EV batteries are an enormous mass of toxic metal typically weighing 1500 pounds. Truck EV batteries can weigh over a ton. Our power grids are no where near ready to handle a hundred million EV cars charging. Worst of all, China owns nearly all the metal mines and will soar economically while America plummets. We need leaders working for America, not China.

America should not subsidize electric cars because Co2 does NOTHING and hence there is no need to reduce it.

So are you boycotting every product that relies on cobalt, which would include the electricity delivered to your house?

Lithium, that's not produced in any third world nations.
I'll settle for not prompting the recruitement/capture of more child slaves than are already enslaved.

I'm glad you are comfortable with doing that. The child slaves who work to produce your Chevy Volt are not so much.

I'll settle for not prompting the recruitement/capture of more child slaves than are already enslaved.

I'm glad you are comfortable with doing that. The child slaves who work to produce your Chevy Volt are not so much.
The solution to child labor is economic development enabling stable families that only require one or two earners. Shutting down industries does not move third world nations to such an end.

This is absurd. While child slaves are mining the minerals for the Democrats' beloved EV's, our secretary of interior has wrongly banned mining for those minerals here in the states using American adult labor:

Forum List

Back