The war on vapers

What about the others?

No one has the right to commit murder. So the people who commit murder should be locked away.

Don't forget that people commit murder not weapons
And people inhale smoke, it's not the vape's fault.

Right as I said I really don't care about e cigarettes.

I have no problem with not allowing minors to purchase them but for adults anything goes
So again, after 6 deaths Trump does something (good for him) but after thousands of guns deaths, nothing. Not logical.

No your comparison is not logical.

If we applied that to rifles vs bare hands then we would see that more people are killed by a person using bare hands annually than with all rifles combined so maybe we should do something about bare hands.

Murder is illegal it matters not how that murder is committed
Just don't do it with a vape. Too scary. :ack-1:

No one has the right to commit murder. So the people who commit murder should be locked away.

Don't forget that people commit murder not weapons
And people inhale smoke, it's not the vape's fault.

Right as I said I really don't care about e cigarettes.

I have no problem with not allowing minors to purchase them but for adults anything goes
So again, after 6 deaths Trump does something (good for him) but after thousands of guns deaths, nothing. Not logical.

No your comparison is not logical.

If we applied that to rifles vs bare hands then we would see that more people are killed by a person using bare hands annually than with all rifles combined so maybe we should do something about bare hands.

Murder is illegal it matters not how that murder is committed
Just don't do it with a vape. Too scary. :ack-1:

Not murder.

Like I said IDGAF about adults using any product they so choose

People using vaping liquids that are sold on the street, are fucking idiots !

They would say the opposite, that by buying directly from someone working out of the trunk of their car, they are saving money by bypassing the middleman and going directly to the source.
Statism on parade. Make no mistake, this isn't about some noble concern for the health of America's youth. This is about Big Tobacco using their K Street lobbying power and our political betters to regain the market shares they lost the vaping industry. Notice how the ban on flavors doesn't apply to tobacco products. Look kids, if you're going to put bullshit into your lungs it better a Kool Mild!

Actually, Philip Morris is the major owner of the Juul. They make their money whether folks are vaping or if they are burning pell mells.

Dope culture at its normal. They don't give a shit who's pockets they line, either, in their devotions to mindless self-indulgence.

With the exception of young children I really don't care what adults choose to do.

In my opinion of the opioid crisis could be solved simply by providing enough of the stuff for them to get the job done. Same thing with any other class A substance user.
They always stop using eventually when they assume room temperature.

Jo

I see Donny is taking on the vaping industry after 6 deaths might have been caused by these things.

I wonder if there are any other industries where he could apply this logic ?

Tommy, you want to vape, go for it, I don’t care. People that smoke or vape are just asking for trouble. Pretty stupid thing to do, but you can’t fix stupid.

I see Donny is taking on the vaping industry after 6 deaths might have been caused by these things.

---------------------------------------------- just a comment on VAPING . To me its just more Banning and regulation so I disagree with my friend TRUMP . That being said , VAPING is not a Constitutional RIGHT Tommy .

Tommy, you want to vape, go for it, I don’t care. People that smoke or vape are just asking for trouble. Pretty stupid thing to do, but you can’t fix stupid.
---------------------------- VAPING and Smoking Tobacco is simply Personal Choice and should be left alone .

---------------------------------------------- just a comment on VAPING . To me its just more Banning and regulation so I disagree with my friend TRUMP . That being said , VAPING is not a Constitutional RIGHT Tommy .

A person has the right to dominion over his own body so whatever he chooses to subject his own body to is therefore constitutional

Swimming pools. Showers. Cars. Alcohol. Outdoor recreational activities. Ban them all. Sound like the world you want?
------------------------------------------ seems to me that the Goal is Safety with the millennial types and the others a few years younger or a bit older .

Swimming pools. Showers. Cars. Alcohol. Outdoor recreational activities. Ban them all. Sound like the world you want?
------------------------------------------ seems to me that the Goal is Safety with the millennial types and the others a few years younger or a bit older .
----------------------------- and to me that's pretty unAmerican .

We`re supposed to be afraid of vapers now, not being gunned down at Walmart or a movie theater.

So, how many movie theaters and Walmarts experience that sort of thing every year? How many Walmarts and movie theaters are there, just for the sake of, you know, context and chances of such a thing taking place. If you feel like hiding under your bed go ahead.
------------------------------------- there is a price to pay to have FREEDOMS and Personal choices .

Owning a vape is not a Constitutional Right...

Now maybe the idiots using the vape would stop tampering with it and use it correctly they might not die but idiots must be idiots and the weaker minded will kill themselves off by doing stupid things...

Fuck it isn't

I don't do the stuff but you're out in left field pulling your pud with that statement.
The constitution is not a Talmud it is a guide.
There are no constitutional designations for ownership of anything or non ownership of anything.

JO

Now maybe the idiots using the vape would stop tampering with it and use it correctly they might not die but idiots must be idiots and the weaker minded will kill themselves off by doing stupid things...
What you subject your own body to is no one's business

Did I say it should be outlaw?

No, and in fact my statement is clear idiots using the Vape incorrectly are causing their own deaths, so let the stupid die...

Fuck it isn't

I don't do the stuff but you're out in left field pulling your pud with that statement.
The constitution is not a Talmud it is a guide.
There are no constitutional designations for ownership of anything or non ownership of anything.

JO

The government can outlaw smoking a Vape if it wants but to outlaw firearms without changing the Constitution can not be done like the Op'er was hinting at...

So yes some things are protected...

Owning a gun isn't a constitutional right. The Second Amendment is about militias, not guns.

You keep on selling that load of nonsense because the Right to Bear arms is the right to also own a firearm...

I just love how the left changes the Constitution so it will fit their wish to rid the society of the weapon that keep Democrats from being Dictators...

/——-/ Yes the auto industry should be banned to stop drunk driving. Thanks for asking

We`re supposed to be afraid of vapers now, not being gunned down at Walmart or a movie theater.

So, how many movie theaters and Walmarts experience that sort of thing every year? How many Walmarts and movie theaters are there, just for the sake of, you know, context and chances of such a thing taking place. If you feel like hiding under your bed go ahead.
------------------------------------- there is a price to pay to have FREEDOMS and Personal choices .

Yes. I do draw the line at far right ideological rubbish trying to peddle the issue as some 'Right To Poison People'; This is a case of irresponsible mercantilism, of the kind that is going to draw demands for legislation, and I have no problem with that either. Many of these 'vape' things are made in Red China for one, and they do not give a shit what they put in that stuff, or kid's toys, or anything else. Just because there are stupid people doesn't imply some sort of inalienable right to screw them up or kill them just to make a buck, either.

Last edited:

They would say the opposite, that by buying directly from someone working out of the trunk of their car, they are saving money by bypassing the middleman and going directly to the source.
Statism on parade. Make no mistake, this isn't about some noble concern for the health of America's youth. This is about Big Tobacco using their K Street lobbying power and our political betters to regain the market shares they lost the vaping industry. Notice how the ban on flavors doesn't apply to tobacco products. Look kids, if you're going to put bullshit into your lungs it better a Kool Mild!

Actually, Philip Morris is the major owner of the Juul. They make their money whether folks are vaping or if they are burning pell mells.
Out of all the people sickened or killed by vaping not one was harmed by Juul, or Blu or any other commercial e cig.

Out of all the people sickened or killed by vaping not one was harmed by Juul, or Blu or any other commercial e cig.

Government just wants a bigger cut. That's all that's going on.

Government just wants a bigger cut. That's all that's going on.

Exactly right.

The government is really pissed with how little they are receiving in cigarette taxes and how that money is declining.

They are addicted to the loot.

Forum List

Back