The war on vapers

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I see Donny is taking on the vaping industry after 6 deaths might have been caused by these things.

I wonder if there are any other industries where he could apply this logic ?

I see Donny is taking on the vaping industry after 6 deaths might have been caused by these things.

Don’t care.
Vaping has to be one of the dumbest things a human can do next to synthetic marijuana.

Well done Mr. President. I doubt he really gives two shits about anyone dying from this but it is what it is.

Dope culture at its normal. They don't give a shit who's pockets they line, either, in their devotions to mindless self-indulgence.

Last edited:

It's not Trump, you asshat...it's the left wingers in the Federal bureaucracy....you moron.....foolish people thought it was about smoking and your health.....for left wingers it is always about control...they have a mental illness the forces them to control others...

Owning a vape is not a Constitutional Right...

Now maybe the idiots using the vape would stop tampering with it and use it correctly they might not die but idiots must be idiots and the weaker minded will kill themselves off by doing stupid things...

Swimming pools. Showers. Cars. Alcohol. Outdoor recreational activities. Ban them all. Sound like the world you want?

Swimming pools. Showers. Cars. Alcohol. Outdoor recreational activities. Ban them all. Sound like the world you want?

Abort Humanity... Save the World and Universe...

It's not Trump, you asshat...it's the left wingers in the Federal bureaucracy....you moron.....foolish people thought it was about smoking and your health.....for left wingers it is always about control...they have a mental illness the forces them to control others...

Come on Dick Tiny, you can claim vaping is more dangerous than guns, too...

We already do ban things that are dangerous... We ban drugs. We ban lawn darts.

We`re supposed to be afraid of vapers now, not being gunned down at Walmart or a movie theater.

So, how many movie theaters and Walmarts experience that sort of thing every year? How many Walmarts and movie theaters are there, just for the sake of, you know, context and chances of such a thing taking place. If you feel like hiding under your bed go ahead.

Trump said Melania brought the dangers of vaping to his attention because she has a young son, and wants to protect him from that danger. I'm not sure if Trump realized that is also his a young son.

No, its tramp.

I don't know about you, but everyone is entitled to shower everyday, and there are so many cars on the roads, and pretty much everyone drinks. You must never leave your home!!

Don’t care.
Vaping has to be one of the dumbest things a human can do next to synthetic marijuana.

Well done Mr. President. I doubt he really gives two shits about anyone dying from this but it is what it is.
Of course you are ok with this
You support abuse of power as long as you agree with it.

Forum List

Back