The War on Christmas Vacation.........

None of these bills can't wait until January when the legitimate Congress is seated. Screw the Democrats. They were just annihilated.

Given that the Republicans have dragged their feet all year, there is no reason not to hold them accountable now

Force a vote now and make them work the rest of the year. Getting tired of their excuses on why they can't do their job

Obama had a fucking super majority. He could pass anything he wanted and still y'all whined about the GOP holding shit up. Whining about the GOP don't change facts. The Dems are making themselves look absolutely fucking ridiculous.... again.

Check your facts and show me where the Dems had a super majority this year?

More importantly, why is a suoer majority required on EVERY bill that comes up for a vote?

There is no reason to continue to hold up START
There is no reason not to repeal DADT

Well, there is one reason........Obama must fail

Wrong dipshit............it was caused by the GOP dragging their heels.

with majorities in both the house and senate the Dims' "Republicans dragging their heels" excuse holds absolutely no water.

The fucking Dimocrats had 2 years to pass whatever they wanted the only reason they didn't was because of other Dimocrats.

Given that the Republicans have dragged their feet all year, there is no reason not to hold them accountable now

Force a vote now and make them work the rest of the year. Getting tired of their excuses on why they can't do their job

Obama had a fucking super majority. He could pass anything he wanted and still y'all whined about the GOP holding shit up. Whining about the GOP don't change facts. The Dems are making themselves look absolutely fucking ridiculous.... again.

More importantly, why is a suoer majority required on EVERY bill that comes up for a vote?

The fucking whining Dems have bitched since Obama took office about the GOP stopping them passing shit. Fact is, they didn't need the GOP to pass shit.... they were just too fucking cowardly to pass shit by themselves. Whiny assed little babies.

I didn't say they had a super manority this year. Read. Comprehend. Respond. That's my advice.

There is plenty of reason not to pass START. They haven't read the fucking bill. That is reason enough.

There is plenty of reason not to repeal DADT. The Military don't want it repealed. That is reason enough for me. They know their circumstances better than the rest of us. Let the military decide when it is right for them to repeal.

I would prefer Obama not fuck up the country any more than he already has. This continual creating a crisis to ram shit through is ridiculous... and that stupid lefties can't see how they're getting played is beyond me. Y'all are fools.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

The fucking whining Dems have bitched since Obama took office about the GOP stopping them passing shit. Fact is, they didn't need the GOP to pass shit.... they were just too fucking cowardly to pass shit by themselves. Whiny assed little babies.

I didn't say they had a super manority this year. Read. Comprehend. Respond. That's my advice.

There is plenty of reason not to pass START. They haven't read the fucking bill. That is reason enough.

There is plenty of reason not to repeal DADT. The Military don't want it repealed. That is reason enough for me. They know their circumstances better than the rest of us. Let the military decide when it is right for them to repeal.

I would prefer Obama not fuck up the country any more than he already has. This continual creating a crisis to ram shit through is ridiculous... and that stupid lefties can't see how they're getting played is beyond me. Y'all are fools.

I cannot remember a time in the last ten years that the Dems were not sustaining a shrill whine. Can you?

Why haven't Republicans read the START treaty? They have had six months to do so? The revised treaty is supported by national security advisors from both parties. In the past, the START treaties were ratigied by a bipartisan overwhelming majority. Now that it has Obama's name on it the republicans are stonewalling

DADT was held up by Obama until the military came back with their recommendation. That recommendation is that homosexuality is not that big a deal. The American public overwhelmingly support repeal. It is only the Republicans who stand on the wrong side of history

• Thanks
Payback time is coming and she's going to be a bitch.

How so?

What do you expect to pass without Democratic support?

The "payback" is going to be "gridlock" and never ending investigations. Maybe an impeachment and government shutdown.

Part of the formula that Republicans have established to govern.

That and defunding government and blowing up the economy.

Democrats control both houses of congress, and are legally bound to produce a budget in October (?). The rest of this shit, DADT, DREAM, has been kicking around for months thanks to Democrats who didn't want to vote for it before the election.

Nice revisionism. Fact is the Republicans have stalled everything they could in hopes they can make President Obama's first term a failure.

Last edited:
Democrats control both houses of congress, and are legally bound to produce a budget in October (?). The rest of this shit, DADT, DREAM, has been kicking around for months thanks to Democrats who didn't want to vote for it before the election.

Nice revisionism. Fact is the Republicans have stalled everything they could in hopes they can make President Obama first term a failure.

Hmm, I have to say it, but he did it a lot of to himself. I can't see defending someone who abandoned the people.

• Thanks

Nice revisionism. Fact is the Republicans have stalled everything they could in hopes they can make President Obama first term a failure.

Hmm, I have to say it, but he did it a lot of to himself. I can't see defending someone who abandoned the people.

I can except that. I wish he had done things differently. But Revere's implication I dismiss out of hand.

None of these bills can't wait until January when the legitimate Congress is seated. Screw the Democrats. They were just annihilated.

No he fucking never had a supermajority of Democrats. Even after Al was finally declared victorious, the most seats they had was 58. Then of course there is always the blue dogs you seem to be ignoring.

Millions of Americans work right up till Christmas Day. Some even work on Christmas

Is that sacreligious too?

Seems that due to the gridlock caused by the GOP, and because there are several bills that need to be passed BEFORE 1 JAN, Harry Reid is now telling Congress that they're gonna have to work up to Christmas.

So now, the "party of family values" is bitching that Reid has a thing against Christians, which is why he's slapping the face of Christians everywhere because he wants to make Congress finish what is on their plate.

Got a question for the GOP idiots..........do our troops in Afghanistan get Christmas off? Do hospitals close for the holidays? What about police officers or firefighters?

I've personally worked ON CHRISTMAS for most of the time I was in the Navy. Why? Someone had to man the duty office, and I was single. Besides, it meant they wouldn't bug me for New Years.

Besides.............the 12 days of Christmas is actually Saturnalia, which is a period of merry making and drinking in celebration of the Roman deity Saturn.

December 25th refers to the birthday of a Norse deity called Odin.

Yeshua (Jesus) was actually born in the fall, not during the Winter Solstice.

Harry Reid doesn't hate Christians, he wants Congress to do their jobs.

Besides............it's a pagan holiday anyway, which is why I find it curious that good Christians would be bitching about it. The Puritans in Ma. outlawed it for a time because of that.

So, when The House and The Senate FORCED members (Anthony Weiner of New York, Joe Liberman of Conneticut) to work over Hanauka why, oh why were the Repugs, ConJobs and Tea Haters silent?

Making Jews work over their High Holiday's is RIGHT....making Christians work over Christmas is WRONG????
How is it that it seems only the Christian Holiday is important?
Talk about anti-Semitism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back