The waltons Get A 52Bil Dollar Tax cCut.

Who gives a shit how much people make or how little they make and how much they get taxed or how little they get taxed. The corrupt federal government is not deserving of any of it.

You are an idiot and have always BEEN an idiot and I think that you probably will always BE an idiot. No taxes...none... Yeah, good plan.

Social parasites...the ones working at walmart for slave wages? Explain please...

Social parasites...the ones working at walmart for slave wages? Explain please...
Stocking shelves is a beginners job, and should be paid as a beginners job... no one should consider that a career. LOL

Minimum wage is a slave wage? Working in a chain store isn't how one becomes prosperous, it's just a survival job. Many can do no better. But the parasites are the ones that would even live off of them. Anything but work.

Funny. I didn't see chains on the friendly smiling employees when I was last at Walmart. Pretty sure they are free to leave if they wish. Hardly slavery.

I have a neice that went to work for Walmart part time when she was in high school. She stayed on after she graduated. Walmart has a college program. The company paid for her masters in business administration. She works for corporate now. I haven't heard any complaints about her salary.

The saddest thing is that I post truth, facts and numbers and all you do is make fun and it works for you...thats all starting to change...you know that dont you? When Americans get a taste of what used to be, they will want it again...you know that too, huh?

Minimum wage is a slave wage? Working in a chain store isn't how one becomes prosperous, it's just a survival job. Many can do no better. But the parasites are the ones that would even live off of them. Anything but work.

I have a neice that went to work for Walmart part time when she was in high school. She stayed on after she graduated. Walmart has a college program. The company paid for her masters in business administration. She works for corporate now. I haven't heard any complaints about her salary.

Unless you can back up that claim, Id have to put you in the "Bull Shit" colum. If that IS true, let me point out to your dumb fucking ass....she went to management you moron. Where in anything youve read that Ive written, makes you think I m on the side of the predatory capitalists?...now, how many of its hourly wage earners has wally world sent to college?

Why dont we talk about the billions of dollars of subsidies given to walmart because people cant live off of walmart jobs?

If they had not slept through school and didn't abuse drugs and alcohol, they might have the skills needed to work somewhere for a decent wage.

Maybe if we didnt outsource our jobs while giving huge tax cut to the wealthy and corporations who suppress wages and benefits while letting in illegal aliens while increasing H1B visas by 250,000 each year....your such a fucking hack liar traitor...

If they had not slept through school and didn't abuse drugs and alcohol, they might have the skills needed to work somewhere for a decent wage.

Maybe if we didnt outsource our jobs while giving huge tax cut to the wealthy and corporations who suppress wages and benefits while letting in illegal aliens while increasing H1B visas by 250,000 each year....your such a fucking hack liar traitor...

In a nation this size 250,000 is a drop in the bucket. Call me when you find a clue instead of parroting the left-wing lies.

The saddest thing is that I post truth, facts and numbers and all you do is make fun and it works for you...thats all starting to change...you know that dont you? When Americans get a taste of what used to be, they will want it again...you know that too, huh?

You post prog propaganda and hate, bub.

Why dont we talk about the billions of dollars of subsidies given to walmart because people cant live off of walmart jobs?

Look at the lie you wrote!

Walmart isn't given these subsidies. If they can't live off Walmart jobs, get a skill set and work somewhere else.

I recently toured a factory in a small town. As an educator, I asked one of the plant managers what we could do to help create skilled workers for his factory. His answer was very simple. "They need to show up for work, and on-time when they do!"

The past generation simply has no work ethic.

Forum List

Back