The waltons Get A 52Bil Dollar Tax cCut.

I'm always amused by liberals who hate Wal-Mart so much when it's Amazon that is going to put everyone who doesn't have job skills out of a job.

It's not just that Walmart destroyed good wages for retail workers in the US, and drove their competitors out of business, it's that they actively encouraged suppliers to offshore manufacture their products to reduce costs, while encouraging their employees to exploit federal assistance. They then lobbied for no increase in the minimum wage.

I'm always amused by liberals who hate Wal-Mart so much when it's Amazon that is going to put everyone who doesn't have job skills out of a job.

It's not just that Walmart destroyed good wages for retail workers in the US, and drove their competitors out of business, it's that they actively encouraged suppliers to offshore manufacture their products to reduce costs, while encouraging their employees to exploit federal assistance. They then lobbied for no increase in the minimum wage.

It's easy to support an increase in the minimum wage when your business model is warehouses run by robots and deliveries made by drones.

It's easy to support an increase in the minimum wage when your business model is warehouses run by robots and deliveries made by drones.
In 1986 when I worked at warehouse 4 in Bentonville, Ar. We were using hand tote pallet jacks for non- conveyable's. That sucked... .

Wal Mart in the home town of Bentonville was filling a niche, downtown USA was dying at the time in the 1980's.

Forum List

Back