The Walking Dead

I want to go to zombie school!

Did you enter the contest to win a walk-on zombie role?

No. I'd never be able to get out to CA . . . .but I'd LOVE to do it!
Go ahead and enter, then check the "designate Mr. H. as stand-in stand-in" box. :D
My son is the creative executive for one of the producers. and worked on the scripts. Please watch this series and give it good reviews so I can quit sending him rent money.

OO, congrats Mr. H!!!!!
Thanks. He's quite proud of the show. :thup:
I want to go to zombie school!

Did you enter the contest to win a walk-on zombie role?

Can you ask the son to make me win?

Yes, dear.

Please, please, please tell me that someone else watched this. Someone? Anyone?

First off .... LMAO @ your avi!
:lol:

I have not watched it yet, but I will. We taped it on our DVR and I'm hoping to watch the premier some time before Sunday evening. I've heard a lot of positive feedback about it. Now i'm going to read through the rest of the thread and hope there are no spoilers.

Thanks for the reminder Zoom!

I watched the premier on Friday night and I loved it! I was a little like :eusa_eh: when I watched the three individuals climb out of the vehicle after the accident. But hey ... one must suspend their disbelief when watching anything zombies.

It was spooky and gory and all around a fun ride. Last nights episode was taped and I'm hoping to watch it tomorrow evening when the man is home.

Oh snap! I watched last night at 11 at couldn't fall asleep! :lol: Not because I thought teh zombies were going to get me but because I was so wound up from the last 10 minutes. I thought Rick and Glen were dinner.

Fair warning . . . spoilers below.

How nasty when they chopped up zombie Wayne. Intestine necklace!

When Rick and Glen were walking amongst the zombies I was keeping my eyes on the dead . . .the folks playing the zombies are excellent.

When they got in the van I was sure a few zombies would hop in as well. I was literally yelling for them to hurry up. lol

When they guy dropped the key down that pipe . . . why didn't he toss the bad guy the hacksaw? From next week's previews, handcuffed guy is making for some fine dining.

Yeah baby! What an episode. :thup:

Yeah it was!!

500x_carnage_02-1.jpg

Did you note the name of the episode? "No Guts, No Glory". :lol: :lol:

walkingdeadguts1.jpg

I don't know...I saw the first episode and the gratuitous violence didn't do much for me.

Gratuitous violence?? RAVI! they're zombies!! Nothing gratuitous about the violence . . . at all.

Attachments

• $Picture_4_thumb.png
    $Picture_4_thumb.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 136
The dead has spread! Mr H., tell your son he done good! :thup:

After 'The Walking Dead' premiered to monstrously good ratings last week, most observers expected a second-season order within a day or two of the show's Oct. 31 debut.

It took AMC until today, however, to officially give a green light to a second season of the show.

"The 'Dead' has spread!" AMC president Charlie Collier said in the network's press release. "No other cable series has ever attracted as many Adults 18-49 as 'The Walking Dead.' This reaffirms viewers' hunger for premium television on basic cable.

The good news? Season 2 of 'The Walking Dead' will double zombie lovers' pleasure.

Yes, the second season of the show will be a full 13 episodes long. The current season consists of only 6 installments.

When it debuted, 'The Walking Dead' attracted a whopping 5.3 million total viewers, making it a huge hit in the cable realm. Sunday's episode attracted 4.7 million viewers, with both installments grabbing well over 3 million viewers in the prized category of viewers aged 18-49.

AMC's statement on the show's renewal is below. For more on 'The Walking Dead,' look here and here.

More here:
More Life for Zombies: 'The Walking Dead' Gets a Second Season

After 'The Walking Dead' premiered to monstrously good ratings last week, most observers expected a second-season order within a day or two of the show's Oct. 31 debut.

It took AMC until today, however, to officially give a green light to a second season of the show.

"The 'Dead' has spread!" AMC president Charlie Collier said in the network's press release. "No other cable series has ever attracted as many Adults 18-49 as 'The Walking Dead.' This reaffirms viewers' hunger for premium television on basic cable.

The good news? Season 2 of 'The Walking Dead' will double zombie lovers' pleasure.

Yes, the second season of the show will be a full 13 episodes long. The current season consists of only 6 installments.

When it debuted, 'The Walking Dead' attracted a whopping 5.3 million total viewers, making it a huge hit in the cable realm. Sunday's episode attracted 4.7 million viewers, with both installments grabbing well over 3 million viewers in the prized category of viewers aged 18-49.

AMC's statement on the show's renewal is below. For more on 'The Walking Dead,' look here and here.

More here:

My dear, you just made my day! :D

That kid's worked his ass off since graduating USC. This is surely a feather in his cap, Shirley. :thup:

As I called it, a second season of 13 episodes has been ordered for the show which is great news. Last night's episode was just as good if not better than the first I thought. Easily my new favorite show on television.

More here:

That kid's worked his ass off since graduating USC. This is surely a feather in his cap, Shirley. :thup:

He must be ecstatic. And HEY, stop calling me Shirley! :mad: :D

As I called it, a second season of 13 episodes has been ordered for the show which is great news. Last night's episode was just as good if not better than the first I thought. Easily my new favorite show on television.

Me too! Do you know when the second season starts? I haven't found that info yet.

Me too! Do you know when the second season starts? I haven't found that info yet.

Not yet, there are many ways AMC could take this. The source material is already there, they have volumes of material to work with. The thing at this point is filming it. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if they start showing Season 2 in early October of next year and start filming in the spring.

Mad Men is probably a good indicator of how they will do it. Mad Men pretty much starts in the same month every year.

More here:

He must be ecstatic. And HEY, stop calling me Shirley! :mad: :D

Sent him an email. His reply?

"Thanks. Yeah, it’s exciting. Thanks for watching."

Geez, how generic can you get LOL. Ah well he's a busy guy. They grow up too fast.

Forum List

Back