The walking dead season 8

Lol they bring Morales back from the first few episodes of of season 1 to kill him of in 1 episode! Lol I bet the writers were like “I am sick and tired of hearing about where is Morales. Let bring him back and kill him off.”

Daryl always proves why he is the best character. Lol after Rick made the promise to the Savior strangler, Daryl just offs him.

At this point allied cities have taken out so many Saviors. I wonder where the show goes with it. I mean how F’ing big are the Saviors? Dwight can’t be the only one who wants to turn on Negan. Now that Negan and the Saviors are weak, wouldn’t others turn on them. They treat the workers like shit, wouldn’t some turn.

And please no redemption for Eugene!

I have to say, while the speeches are too cheesy and they always make the same mistakes, I am enjoying this season a heck of a lot more than the last few seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Man this show has really gone down. Stop the damn speeches they are god awful television. The constant falling and saving of the King got old and if they were going to kill Shiva making it one good and 2 believable. Humans push around walkers like nothing but a fucking tiger gets swarmed and over powered. Nigga please.

I am nearly ready to abandon this show.

Oh and a gun that can take out a field of people can’t shoot Rick in a car on a small road. Nigga please. He would have been toast

Man this show has really gone down. Stop the damn speeches they are god awful television. The constant falling and saving of the King got old and if they were going to kill Shiva making it one good and 2 believable. Humans push around walkers like nothing but a fucking tiger gets swarmed and over powered. Nigga please.

Oh and a gun that can take out a field of people can’t shoot Rick in a car on a small road. Nigga please. He would have been toast

I didn't mind the speech giving so much in this episode. It's part of what the king is about. I did find a lot of the gunplay very inconsistent. And yes, Shiva's death was pretty crappy. I understood why it happened as far as the story, but it was poorly conceived.

I did enjoy getting an episode that focused on the king, though. Not terrible, but not great, either.

It's hysterical they make a big deal over a damn silly Tiger dying. We stopped watching after the 2nd episode (zzxzzzz)....all done. It's just terrible

It's hysterical they make a big deal over a damn silly Tiger dying. We stopped watching after the 2nd episode (zzxzzzz)....all done. It's just terrible

I was wavering so far this season. I was enjoying so of it, but last episode was a downer

I didn't mind the speech giving so much in this episode. It's part of what the king is about. I did find a lot of the gunplay very inconsistent. And yes, Shiva's death was pretty crappy. I understood why it happened as far as the story, but it was poorly conceived.

I did enjoy getting an episode that focused on the king, though. Not terrible, but not great, either.

Yep. First the big gun can take out a field full of people they were a bit scattered and at a far distance with ease. But then when it is shooting at Rick and Daryl from the back of a truck on a small road, it can hot anything or even penetrate a windshield. And the par lt where Rick moves out of the way for Daryl to fire was just dumb.

Then to top off the idiocy, Rick jumps from one car to the next.

Horrible scene all the way around.

Yep. First the big gun can take out a field full of people they were a bit scattered and at a far distance with ease. But then when it is shooting at Rick and Daryl from the back of a truck on a small road, it can hot anything or even penetrate a windshield. And the par lt where Rick moves out of the way for Daryl to fire was just dumb.

Then to top off the idiocy, Rick jumps from one car to the next.

Horrible scene all the way around.

It was like a scene from an action movie, not TWD.

I loathe Fear The Walking Dead. Every time I see Madison, I wanna punch her in her slackjaw face. Can't stand JunkyDepp, either. Dude never takes a bath or washes his oily hair. Yuck. I turned it off 2 season.

TWD is close to being turned off too if they don't get off this kick of nonstop BAD SHOOTING and get back to how it originally was. Now that they have hilltop and sanctuary....looks like Prison days are over and that is what made it interesting. The struggle to survive hoards of dead people. Now its just non stop BORING shit. Oh, and if Carol and Morgan don't get over their bullshit whiney "I can't kill" bullshit, I hope they get eaten.

I loathe Fear The Walking Dead. Every time I see Madison, I wanna punch her in her slackjaw face. Can't stand JunkyDepp, either. Dude never takes a bath or washes his oily hair. Yuck. I turned it off 2 season.

TWD is close to being turned off too if they don't get off this kick of nonstop BAD SHOOTING and get back to how it originally was. Now that they have hilltop and sanctuary....looks like Prison days are over and that is what made it interesting. The struggle to survive hoards of dead people. Now its just non stop BORING shit. Oh, and if Carol and Morgan don't get over their bullshit whiney "I can't kill" bullshit, I hope they get eaten.

Are you not caught up with TWD?

Episode 5: Another shit episode. Get on with the story.

Episode 6 brings in the garbage people, therefore E6 looks to suck also.

I am giving it to the end of the season and then probably moving on

Someone told us the last episode was good...amazing, and not in a good way.
We watched the first episode this season, and didn't watch the next 3. So we watched about 2/3 of it and quit again.
It is a soap opera now. All these wasted scenes of unnecessary dialog just to keep you watching between the 5 minutes in which something actually happens.
It is an advertising cash cow that is getting skinnier as viewership continues to fall. Still a lot of people hanging on, but a 43% drop is a LOT.

Someone told us the last episode was good...amazing, and not in a good way.
We watched the first episode this season, and didn't watch the next 3. So we watched about 2/3 of it and quit again.
It is a soap opera now. All these wasted scenes of unnecessary dialog just to keep you watching between the 5 minutes in which something actually happens.
It is an advertising cash cow that is getting skinnier as viewership continues to fall. Still a lot of people hanging on, but a 43% drop is a LOT.

20 most popular TV shows of 2017 so far

Still an amazing rating boom. 11 mil viewers for basic cable. Heck the 100 gets renewed with only 3 mil viewers and that show easily jumped the shark. I think they consider cancelling it at 6 mil viewers and final give it a final season when it goes below it

Another subpar episode!

(1) Stop the commentary and speeches it is horrible
(2) Why the fuck did they have a Carl solo scene? It adds nothing to the story and is too much fluff. Not too mention the kid who plays Carl is an absolute horrible actor. Horrible! After TWD he is done acting because he is not good at it. Then Carl once again shows us why his character sucks. He can’t take out a few walkers and gets in a compromising situation. It wasn’t suspenseful at all and was pretty bad writing. Everyone knew he would be OK, but we were all hoping he would get bitten. Smh
(3) Kill the one Savior in the hilltop that keeps fucking up. He is not salvageable and it is too obvious.
(4) Rick is supposed to be smart but walks into the garbage people home and creates a problem they don’t need? The Garbage people already proven they can’t be trusted. Poor god damn writing.
(5) Jesus playing Jesus and not seeing that there are too many Savior prisoners is a bad move. This is TWD it will backfire when the Saviors fight back. Smh how many god damn times does this show play the keeping prisoners backfires card. It is so predictable and boring
(6) Kill the garbage people already! Horrible addition to the show.
(7) The King doesn’t look half as cool without with tiger! Forget about how anticlimactic it was to kill Shiva in that way. It was extremely implausible to think a fucking tiger couldn’t over power and push through a dozen walkers! Heck even a pussy like Carl could knock over a few walkers (just not in this episode). Not to mention the fact the walkers would have no way to break the tigers skin! They would break their teeth trying to bite him!

Side Note: How the hell are they going to get Morgan into the feawalking dead and work that into his timeline?!?!? Not to mention deal with his craziness. He will have to go coast to coast in the zombieland! Smh. Cheap attempt to boost FTWD ratings and salvage a show they ruined!

IMG_4707.JPG
IMG_4710.JPG
IMG_4711.JPG

Worse scene in the entire series! WTF were the writers and the episode director thinking. First, horrible CGI. The guy just disappears and no infrastructure is destroyed. Horrible. Second, how dumb can one be to fire a bazooka indoors. She would have gotten hit with blowback.

Just awful. Sums up how bad TWD has become.

Worse scene in the entire series! WTF were the writers and the episode director thinking. First, horrible CGI. The guy just disappears and no infrastructure is destroyed. Horrible. Second, how dumb can one be to fire a bazooka indoors. She would have gotten hit with blowback.

They are using too many action movie tropes. :dunno:

Haha...that is hilarious...RPG's are essentially impact grenades, however I seriously doubt the resistance of a human body is enough to trigger the grenade. And if it did, the small distance she was standing the concussion would have knocked her on her ass as well as fragmentation wounds if not death.
But yeah - the vanishing act is the funniest.

Forum List

Back