The Voters of America Are Coming to Their Senses!

LOL, what's the matter? Did I make too much sense?

I didn't get past "let me explain it to you"...you're an idiot why would I read any further?
Because you are an incurious shit-for-brains.

You'll get over it...now run along and pester someone else
I got all day to cast pearls of wisdom before swine.

Ignored, I have zero use for progtard "wisdom" you fools think a man can be a woman. Dismissed
This is at least the third time you claim to put me on ignore.

It really goes to show you just how the low the bar has been set in this country when a self-centered, lying crook like Clinton is the country's preferred choice for president.

She might not be had the other party come up with a reasonable alternative.

I understand that, but there are other people running for president too. Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are on the ballot as well and they could seriously shake up the race if so many people in this country would stop being masochists at the voting booth. Voting for Trump or Hillary is like saying "Thank you, Sir, may I have another?"

Voting for Johnson or Stein is like saying " It doesn't matter, so I'm going to be a dick and just throw my vote away"

I'll explain this to you.

Fug off
LOL, what's the matter? Did I make too much sense?

I didn't get past "let me explain it to you"...you're an idiot why would I read any further?

I've never seen you make a single post that ever had any kind of point at all. Just name calling and caterwauling.

Voting for Johnson or Stein is like saying " It doesn't matter, so I'm going to be a dick and just throw my vote away"

CoLT7nVUIAEC6kU.jpg

It really goes to show you just how the low the bar has been set in this country when a self-centered, lying crook like Clinton is the country's preferred choice for president.

I understand that, but there are other people running for president too. Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are on the ballot as well and they could seriously shake up the race if so many people in this country would stop being masochists at the voting booth. Voting for Trump or Hillary is like saying "Thank you, Sir, may I have another?"

And that's all up to the voter in question, not you.

NO, it says...

th

Totally agree, Hilary is no choice either. And as long as we do what we've always done we will get what we've always gotten.

I got all day to cast pearls of wisdom before swine.

Ignored, I have zero use for progtard "wisdom" you fools think a man can be a woman. Dismissed
This is at least the third time you claim to put me on ignore.

Yeah, she has difficulty with that. It's what she does when she knows she's got nothing, that threat.

Trump has yet to actually prove he is unfit to be POTUS. All we have is the opinions of leftist Hillary Myrmidons.

Hilkary has already proven that she is completely unfit to be POTUS. She mishandles top secret information, is too stupid, according to the FBI to know how to handle technology in the performance of her duties, she totally mishandled every aspect of her duties as Secretary of State, did absolutely nothing as a senator, got fired as a lawyer for corruption, lies continuously, even to the faces of people who lost loved ones because of her.

And the left thinks people have "come to their senses" because her numbers are up?

It's insanity.

The counter-productiveness of a protest vote is what keeps the two-party system going strong. America has always had two main parties. If one collapses it will only morph into whatever replaces it and eventually become the same thing.

The counter-productiveness of a protest vote is what keeps the two-party system going strong. America has always had two main parties. If one collapses it will only morph into whatever replaces it and eventually become the same thing.

Then keep shaking it up and don't let one settle in.

Trump has yet to actually prove he is unfit to be POTUS. All we have is the opinions of leftist Hillary Myrmidons.

Hilkary has already proven that she is completely unfit to be POTUS. She mishandles top secret information, is too stupid, according to the FBI to know how to handle technology in the performance of her duties, she totally mishandled every aspect of her duties as Secretary of State, did absolutely nothing as a senator, got fired as a lawyer for corruption, lies continuously, even to the faces of people who lost loved ones because of her.

And the left thinks people have "come to their senses" because her numbers are up?

It's insanity.
Yeah, just shows you what a bad candidate you guys nominated. If it had been any one of the other guys she would not be doing as well. They just had to have the most angry bigoted loudmouth and now they will pay, but it is doubtful they will learn from this massive fuck-up.

Not possible unless we go to a parliamentary system. The two party system is the natural result of how our election system works and an American public that can only think in us-versus-them terms.

It's insanity.
Yeah, just shows you what a bad candidate you guys nominated. If it had been any one of the other guys she would not be doing as well. They just had to have the most angry bigoted loudmouth and now they will pay, but it is doubtful they will learn from this massive fuck-up.

Learn? Shit, they're stoked!

Not possible unless we go to a parliamentary system. The two party system is the natural result of how our election system works and an American public that can only think in us-versus-them terms.

Parliamentary would make much more sense, but you're right, the founders knew exactly what they were doing, they despised the rabble and democracy.

It's insanity.

Learn? Shit, they're stoked!
Yeah, polls are rigged, elections are rigged, It couldn't possibly be that he has pissed off everyone except the uneducated trailer trash.

Parliamentary would make much more sense, but you're right, the founders knew exactly what they were doing, they despised the rabble and democracy.
There is some truth to that but they also expected us to perfect what was then the unprecedented process of electing leaders to fixed terms in office.

It's insanity.

We are ALL going to pay for the choices both sides made.

Forum List

Back