The Vigilant Warrior

Let me state this one last time for anyone missing the message here. No homosexual, no liar, no sorcerer, no fornicator, no sexually immoral person, no drunkard, no swindler, no reviler, no murderer, no thief, no coward, no unbeliever, no one who is living an unholy life, no one with an impure heart.............. is entering into the kingdom of heaven.

Without holiness no one shall see the Lord...........

Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.

Those who do not have a pure heart? Will not see God. What do you think about? What thoughts do you entertain? The road is much narrower than you are being led to believe. This isn't an indictment against homosexuals! This is an indictment against all sin! If you are going to follow Christ? You are going to keep his commandments and obey him. If you love him? You'll keep his commandments. If you love him? You'll obey him. Very simple.

see this link for more information on the matter of those who will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

1 Corinthians 6 9-11 - They Shall Not Inherit The Kingdom of God

"And such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of our God." (I CORINTHIANS 6:11). The Christians at Corinth had been involved in these things before their conversions. During that time they had no hope at all of heaven. Also, any Christians returning to such practices would forfeit their eternal home with God.

But these things were now a part of the past. The disciples at Corinth had been washed, sanctified and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. This happened when they obeyed the gospel from the heart.. This obedience involves those who have come to believe in Jesus repenting of their former conduct and being baptized in the name of Christ (ACTS 2:38). Thus they had been washed (baptized), sanctified (set apart from their old manner of life and dedicated to a new purpose) and justified (declared forgiven and made righteous by God's grace). God took people who were headed toward eternal destruction, and by His power and grace had altered their direction. He continues to do so today. Those who live according to His purpose shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Actually, your statement was that no homosexual can be a christian....a follower of Christ. It had nothing to do with salvation or going to heaven. Obviously, you are more concerned with repeating a few platitudes and feeling holier than thou than you are about facts, because you have tried to dodge every specific question with rhetoric. Believe what you want, but you don't know what you are talking about.

I know what the Word of God is talking about because it is to be taken literally. Is a thief still a thief once he repents and turns from his life of theft? No. Is a prostitute still a prostitute if she turns from her life of prostitution and lives for Jesus Christ? No. Is a tax collector still a tax collector if he leaves his profession to become a disciple of Jesus Christ and follow him? No. Is a liar still a liar if he repents of his ways and commits in his heart to the LORD to speak the truth no matter the cost? No.

Is a homosexual still a homosexual if they leave that life behind and live a life of celibacy following Jesus Christ? Or choose to marry a woman and follow Jesus Christ? No. They are no longer a homosexual. What sins God has forgiven are cast into the sea of forgetfulness. If God no longer remembers them what gives you the right to remind them of it?

When Christ cleanses a person from their sins they are forgiven.

Christ was tempted in all ways but he sinned not. Christ is our example. We are to walk as Jesus did. If Satan tempts you back to your old lifestyle and you submit yourself to God and resist him what must he do according to Scripture?

He must flee from you. Correct? Yes.

It is written:

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
James 4:7

So what is your problem? Do you believe the Word of God or don't you?

As a matter of fact, I do. I've just had a belly full of hypocrites spouting the exact opposite of the forgiveness and compassion that Jesus taught for their own self aggrandization or for political purposes. Holier than thou is not a good look for a Christian.

If you believe the Word of God, Bulldog, you know that not everyone who says, Lord, Lord ......is a Christian but only those who do the will of God and obey Jesus Christ - keeping His commandments. If a Christian does not do that you would be right not to listen to a word they say.

One way that you would be able to identify a Christian is that the world hates them. Why does the world hate them? Because the world hates holiness and does not want to be reminded that they are perishing. When the world sees someone who is truly following Jesus Christ? It reminds them that there is a day of judgment coming in which they are not prepared for ( or preparing for ).

As for the Jews (because so many Gentile sinners say what about them------------> ?) the Scriptures declare that when the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled - the LORD will remove the veil from the Jews and they will know who the Messiah is - now here is an interesting thing to consider - in that day - when the Messiah is revealed? ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED. That means that whoever is alive at that time and the Messiah - Jesus Christ - is revealed to them? They shall be saved. Not a single one will reject Him.

The world hates lots of people who claim to be Christians because they are lying jerks, It has nothing to do with religion.

Or maybe it is because you have the world in you? Perhaps this is your view because of where you are right now, Bulldog.

Let me state this one last time for anyone missing the message here. No homosexual, no liar, no sorcerer, no fornicator, no sexually immoral person, no drunkard, no swindler, no reviler, no murderer, no thief, no coward, no unbeliever, no one who is living an unholy life, no one with an impure heart.............. is entering into the kingdom of heaven.

Those who do not have a pure heart? Will not see God. What do you think about? What thoughts do you entertain? The road is much narrower than you are being led to believe. This isn't an indictment against homosexuals! This is an indictment against all sin! If you are going to follow Christ? You are going to keep his commandments and obey him. If you love him? You'll keep his commandments. If you love him? You'll obey him. Very simple.

see this link for more information on the matter of those who will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

"And such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of our God." (I CORINTHIANS 6:11). The Christians at Corinth had been involved in these things before their conversions. During that time they had no hope at all of heaven. Also, any Christians returning to such practices would forfeit their eternal home with God.

But these things were now a part of the past. The disciples at Corinth had been washed, sanctified and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. This happened when they obeyed the gospel from the heart.. This obedience involves those who have come to believe in Jesus repenting of their former conduct and being baptized in the name of Christ (ACTS 2:38). Thus they had been washed (baptized), sanctified (set apart from their old manner of life and dedicated to a new purpose) and justified (declared forgiven and made righteous by God's grace). God took people who were headed toward eternal destruction, and by His power and grace had altered their direction. He continues to do so today. Those who live according to His purpose shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Actually, your statement was that no homosexual can be a christian....a follower of Christ. It had nothing to do with salvation or going to heaven. Obviously, you are more concerned with repeating a few platitudes and feeling holier than thou than you are about facts, because you have tried to dodge every specific question with rhetoric. Believe what you want, but you don't know what you are talking about.

I know what the Word of God is talking about because it is to be taken literally. Is a thief still a thief once he repents and turns from his life of theft? No. Is a prostitute still a prostitute if she turns from her life of prostitution and lives for Jesus Christ? No. Is a tax collector still a tax collector if he leaves his profession to become a disciple of Jesus Christ and follow him? No. Is a liar still a liar if he repents of his ways and commits in his heart to the LORD to speak the truth no matter the cost? No.

Is a homosexual still a homosexual if they leave that life behind and live a life of celibacy following Jesus Christ? Or choose to marry a woman and follow Jesus Christ? No. They are no longer a homosexual. What sins God has forgiven are cast into the sea of forgetfulness. If God no longer remembers them what gives you the right to remind them of it?

Christ was tempted in all ways but he sinned not. Christ is our example. We are to walk as Jesus did. If Satan tempts you back to your old lifestyle and you submit yourself to God and resist him what must he do according to Scripture?

It is written:

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

As a matter of fact, I do. I've just had a belly full of hypocrites spouting the exact opposite of the forgiveness and compassion that Jesus taught for their own self aggrandization or for political purposes. Holier than thou is not a good look for a Christian.

If you believe the Word of God, Bulldog, you know that not everyone who says, Lord, Lord ......is a Christian but only those who do the will of God and obey Jesus Christ - keeping His commandments. If a Christian does not do that you would be right not to listen to a word they say.

One way that you would be able to identify a Christian is that the world hates them. Why does the world hate them? Because the world hates holiness and does not want to be reminded that they are perishing. When the world sees someone who is truly following Jesus Christ? It reminds them that there is a day of judgment coming in which they are not prepared for ( or preparing for ).

As for the Jews (because so many Gentile sinners say what about them------------> ?) the Scriptures declare that when the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled - the LORD will remove the veil from the Jews and they will know who the Messiah is - now here is an interesting thing to consider - in that day - when the Messiah is revealed? ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED. That means that whoever is alive at that time and the Messiah - Jesus Christ - is revealed to them? They shall be saved. Not a single one will reject Him.

The world hates lots of people who claim to be Christians because they are lying jerks, It has nothing to do with religion.

My experience has been that the world loves liars who claim to be Christians - look at how well the Catholic Pope in Rome, Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, Kenneth Copeland, Joseph Prince, Andrew Womack are received compared to Michael Boldea Jr., Dumitru Duduman, John Mulinde, and the few others who have preached the true Gospel of Jesus Christ! The difference is night and day I tell you.

Not waiting for a later day as Judgment has already been sent into the world Jeri. But everyone has been given the option to eat what they like.

John 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Not waiting for a later day as Judgment has already been sent into the world Jeri. But everyone has been given the option to eat what they like.

John 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

RodiSHi, it is by the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ that some are made able to see! And therein converted. While I fully agree with you that the tares and the wheat are growing together - I will also tell you that the mature wheat who are abiding in Christ and His Word abiding in Him have their eyes opened to who the tares are! We are patient in waiting for the LORD to the day when those tares are "removed" because if we were to remove them ourselves (by exposing them) it would be harmful to the immature wheat who do not know who they are and would not understand. Sometimes when the wheat (Christians) in the church come under attack from "tares" they do not realize that they are "tares" and therein do not know what to do about it. As you and I both know the answer is spiritual warfare (prayer).

The harvest is white, we need more laborers. Pray for the LORD of the harvest to send more.

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
2 Corinthians 4:4

Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
Acts 26: 17,18

_______
I do not know, RodiSHi, if you have noticed this or not but the world is in a greater blindness than I've ever seen it. I see people talking to people who are openly flaunting their anti-Christ message by their speech, their avatars, their gossip and slander of true Christians and yet the world actually believes those people are followers of Christ because they say they are! Saying so does not make it so! It truly is a dark time and few there are who even stop to consider the words of Jesus, By their fruits ye shall know them. There is another Gospel being preached out there and these same people follow it. (false gospel of Copeland, Osteen, Rick Warren, Joseph Prince, Rick Warren & their buddy - the Pope).

Last edited:

RodiSHi, it is by the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ that some are made able to see! And therein converted. While I fully agree with you that the tares and the wheat are growing together - I will also tell you that the mature wheat who are abiding in Christ and His Word abiding in Him have their eyes opened to who the tares are! We are patient in waiting for the LORD to the day when those tares are "removed" because if we were to remove them ourselves (by exposing them) it would be harmful to the immature wheat who do not know who they are and would not understand. Sometimes when the wheat (Christians) in the church come under attack from "tares" they do not realize that they are "tares" and therein do not know what to do about it. As you and I both know the answer is spiritual warfare (prayer).

The harvest is white, we need more laborers. Pray for the LORD of the harvest to send more.

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
This is also why mega churches have also been allowed to exist, i.e. monetary crash happens when spiritually Believers follow Omri 'student of Jehovah' as their king following and worshipping a golden calf. A process very prevaliant in the last 100 years that became more and more obvious in the last 20 years. Wars ensue both personally and world wide as peoples and nations are given over to there own devices. The spirit continues to work in each individually for those seeking and living in truth regardless of religion of choice or if they seek to know the spirit of the King within thereselves.

Some such as these here pick and split at hairs (internal hosts) just stir a pot of uncertainty to cover their own nakedness (shame). Such as those who you and I have both crossed path in this forum. The spirit Jehovah installed within (Jesus- Jehovah's salvation with us') humankind as individuals or corporately has the ability to open and close the gates, windows, curtains and doors. It is designed in with that first breath and there are those appointed for service to Jehovah's spirit both the good and the evil. So today if we can open our eyes (spiritual senses) and walk in the spirit we can see how the spirit works in all things to those (the portion within us) who love the Lord.

This is also why mega churches have also been allowed to exist, i.e. monetary crash happens when spiritually Believers follow Omri 'student of Jehovah' as their king following and worshipping a golden calf. A process very prevaliant in the last 100 years that became more and more obvious in the last 20 years. Wars ensue both personally and world wide as peoples and nations are given over to there own devices. The spirit continues to work in each individually for those seeking and living in truth regardless of religion of choice or if they seek to know the spirit of the King within thereselves.

Some such as these here pick and split at hairs (internal hosts) just stir a pot of uncertainty to cover their own nakedness (shame). Such as those who you and I have both crossed path in this forum. The spirit Jehovah installed within (Jesus- Jehovah's salvation with us') humankind as individuals or corporately has the ability to open and close the gates, windows, curtains and doors. It is designed in with that first breath and there are those appointed for service to Jehovah's spirit both the good and the evil. So today if we can open our eyes (spiritual senses) and walk in the spirit we can see how the spirit works in all things to those (the portion within us) who love the Lord.

Very interesting response, RodiSHi. There is no question that God has permitted the mega churches because that is what the people wanted - itching ears sought out false preachers because they could not / would not tolerate the truth! They didn't want to obey the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

It is written:
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2 Timothy 4:3

Have you ever noticed that these same mega church preachers do not use a Bible? If they use Bible scripture for power points you'll notice they do not use the King James Version Bible. That is another war front that we are seeing today - a full on war against the King James Version Bible.

But to stay on point - this is one of the things that grieves me about the mega churches. They are preaching a false gospel - a gospel of hedonism that is taught to keep the people's eyes on earthly things, desiring the things of this world rather than storing up their treasure in heaven. It also justifies the preachers preaching it of having a lavish lifestyle!

These men know full well that where a person puts their treasure is where their heart shall be. By teaching them to seek after the world and the things of this world. The Pastors are leading the way by their own example - million dollar homes, 50- 60 million dollar personal jets, lavish hotels they stay at while on the road preaching (the Apostles stayed at the believers homes as they went from city to city - or in jails! The Apostle Paul owned one coat and Jesus had no place to lay his head!) they have led the people to become enemies of God. To love the things of this world is to be at enmity with God!

They do not tell the people that by heaping up gold and silver in these last days they are bringing a judgment upon themselves. They do not tell them that they are going to be judged with the wicked (destroyed & sent to hell) when America is invaded and taken down by her enemies.

They do not tell them what will happen to their children, their belongings, all that they held dear. Perhaps I should not have included children. What person loves their child more than this world if they are unwilling to sacrifice an extra car - a more lavish home - to stay home with them and raise them?

When you warehouse your children in Day Care (some of them are run by Satanists) so that you can obtain more of this worlds riches, when you ignore them while they are with you by living on a computer, facebook, and iphone, texting what message are you sending them?

Listen if the people of God are so foolish as to walk in the ways of the world - having strangers raise their children so that they can have more junk from China? They cannot blame God for the consequences later on. If they do not want to raise their children in the LORD they will be raising their grandchildren after their own children grow up and abandon both. Selfishness breeds selfishness.

Let's call it what it is. The great falling away. It's happening right before our eyes, RodiSHi. Time for everything but God and the children he gave you. What a testimony. I'm a Christian but I do not have time for my own children or for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I'm too busy. I've got other priorities. Question for these people! Why are you calling Jesus Christ LORD if you reject Him as LORD over your own household and lives?

God's eye sees everything. He hasn't missed a thing. He will reward each man, each woman according to the work of their own hands - be it good or bad. We shall give an account of every idle word we have spoken, texted, emailed, posted on a message board. In fact? Those words shall be weighed on a scale! And by those words? We will be judged!

I can tell you right now that people reading this will be outraged at the thought of being held accountable after all they will tell you - they have said the sinners prayer and claim to be under the Blood of Jesus Christ, RodiSHi. They are under the false assumption that when Jesus said, It is finished, that they no longer had to obey Him or Keep His Commandments. Jesus never said he would keep his commandments for others, He said, You keep them. Jesus never said he would be holy for others, He said, You be holy, even as my heavenly father is holy.

You be holy. How are we to be holy? In thought, word and deed. God sees our thoughts. Are they pure? God sees our words. Do they line up with the Word of God or have we created a god in our own image and likeness so that we can do whatever our flesh feels like doing? Are we pure in our deeds? What is the motive for our going to church, prayer meetings, bible studies? What is the motive for doing any good act? So that others may see us do these things and therein we obtain the praises of men? Or is it that our heavenly father may be glorified and that we desire to be pleasing in His sight?

All others will be in hell. God is looking upon "our ways". Are our ways pleasing to Him? That is the narrow path Jesus is speaking of. In all our ways we must be acknowledging him, our thoughts, our words, our deeds. In ALL of our ways.

Last edited:
God sends warning signs but many of the people cannot hear it or simply ignore it. The attack is more on the spirit of truth because of the false worship of so many who claim to be Believers. Then again though it is written both in ancient scrolls and the Kings James Bible of how this works.

Concerning hell most do not understand that it is also a place in the spirit in humankind. Hell is that place in humans where they intentional turn their backs on God (Ghenna, that place where trash gets burned. Some trash burns longer and hotter than other trash). At that point they cannot control their own emotions and most don't even realize it. Human's till the garden plot of themselves for powers and principalities instead of properly caring for Jehovah's garden of their own 'red earth'. Then again greed comes into play many giants of the world have found ways to try to alter the minds and we can also see the results of that on the community throughout. Have you noticed even the baby water at the grocery stores fortified with flouride. Subtly another generation is being tranquilized and integrated into with a culture of false security depending on 'sorcery' to solve their problems. Flouride creates a somewhat passive mind.

There is something else you mentioned that I wanted to address on the subject of Omri because at this time I'm doing a thread on Elijah, RodiSHi.

The parallels in the story of Omri and America are certainly there. We have allowed wicked rulers / inside and outside of the church to remove the purity and simplicity of the Gospel of Jesus Christ - true Worship to God - and replaced it with the Golden calf religion of the Babylonians which infiltrated when Americans stopped studying the Word of God and living holy unto the LORD - (Catholicism is based on the Babylonian religion and is seeking to unite all religions under its Vatican Umbrella called a NWO). The Jesuit Pope of Catholicism would have the world believe that all paths - all gods - lead us to the same place so long as he is the leader. That is true only if our destination is hell. (he will leave that out).

When Israel's worship to God was replaced with a false religion - a golden calf - idolatry - Babylonian style worship - the judgment of God fell - and when America's altars are full of idolatry and golden calf's gifted to us from the Babylonian religion who infiltrated in order to defile God's Christian altars throughout the land - we can expect the same to happen here.

We have permitted the King James Version Bible to be replaced by numerous new age Bibles (NIV, NKJ,etc) and with it the truth is being replaced with a lie, the power of God is being removed because God acts by His Word - not the words of lesbian, new age, anti-Christ translators who translated the NIV, NKJ, etc. As the Word of God is the Sword of the Spirit what happens to the generation that does not have it but instead has a defective Sword that has no edge? They perish.

Satan has been very busy working behind the scenes to destroy the King James Bible because he and his workers know that it is the very power of God. (the pure Gospel of Jesus Christ) What we are experiencing is a war on the Truth. Jesus Christ is the Truth, the Way and the Life. No man comes to the Father except through the Son. There is only one way and Jesus Christ is that way.

God sends warning signs but many of the people cannot hear it or simply ignore it. The attack is more on the spirit of truth because of the false worship of so many who claim to be Believers. Then again though it is written both in ancient scrolls and the Kings James Bible of how this works.

Concerning hell most do not understand that it is also a place in the spirit in humankind. Hell is that place in humans where they intentional turn their backs on God (Ghenna, that place where trash gets burned. Some trash burns longer and hotter than other trash). At that point they cannot control their own emotions and most don't even realize it. Human's till the garden plot of themselves for powers and principalities instead of properly caring for Jehovah's garden of their own 'red earth'. Then again greed comes into play many giants of the world have found ways to try to alter the minds and we can also see the results of that on the community throughout. Have you noticed even the baby water at the grocery stores fortified with flouride. Subtly another generation is being tranquilized and integrated into with a culture of false security depending on 'sorcery' to solve their problems. Flouride creates a somewhat passive mind.

Mark 16:18 is the answer.

It is written: They shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.

Flouride has no effect on the Believer who is abiding in Christ. We are to bless everything we eat, everything we drink. We are to do all things unto the glory of God. The enemy cannot touch us.

Here is the promise:

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not, but he keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. And we know that we are of God and that the whole world lieth in wickedness.
1 John 18,19

So let's break that down now. What is John saying? That whoever is a born again Christian does not sin, but he keeps himself (from sin) and Satan cannot touch him!

1. If we are born again Christians? We will keep ourselves from sin. Who will keep us from sin? We will keep ourselves from sin. How is that possible? By the power of the Holy Spirit. If we walk in the Spirit we shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. Right? Right. If Christians knew they were going to hell for their sins? You'd see how quickly they would stop their sinning ways!

2. Satan cannot touch the Christian who keeps himself from sin. Why not? Because God said so. Can Satan touch a Christian who isn't keeping himself from sin? Who does whatever he wants and then repents later and continues on again and again in the same sins? Yes. He can. That is how some Christians die of cancer, car accidents, home invasions, many tragedies - it isn't a matter of bad things happen to good people but rather Christians not keeping themselves from sin and therein leaving themselves wide open for Satan's attack on their life! This include missionaries on the mission field - if you are in sin? You are wide open to enemy attack. Live holy unto the LORD and the enemy won't be able to touch you - read Psalms 91. Only with your eyes shall you see the reward of the wicked.

3. If this truth were preached in mega churches Christians would realize there is a price to be paid for following a false Gospel and giving monetary support to a false preacher / false prophet. There is a price to be paid for continuing to sin even after coming to the knowledge of the truth. That price is hell.

It is written:

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Hebrews 10:26

Who was this spoken to? The Hebrew Christians! What was the explanation give for telling them this?

He that despised Moses law died without mercy under two or three witnesses. Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of an angry God.

Hebrews 10:27-31

And to think that Joseph Prince (whose real last name is Singh - he was an occultist educated in the Roman Catholic Schools) is telling the body of Christ that there is no need to repent of any sin they commit, no need to fear judgment, no mention from him of repentance, holiness, fasting and prayer, the narrow way Jesus taught. Just look at the multitudes flocking to listen to this hireling of hell! TBN advertises this man and his false teachings religiously.
Truly this is the great falling away.

As it is written:

.............without holiness no one will see the LORD. - Hebrews 12:14

Last edited:

It is written:

When you said that you would give me a shot to defend my position and show you the evidence that proved the NIV and other translations were false did you keep your word to me?

No. You didn't. You broke your word. You refused to watch the video presentation I offered you as evidence for my having been right.

As you broke your word to me what does that make you, BULLDOG?

It is written:

When you said that you would give me a shot to defend my position and show you the evidence that proved the NIV and other translations were false did you keep your word to me?

No. You didn't. You broke your word. You refused to watch the video presentation I offered you as evidence for my having been right.

Don't be silly. You said the KJV has not been changed in any way. You have been shown examples of where it was.

It is written:

Don't be silly. You said the KJV has not been changed in any way. You have been shown examples of where it was.

Did you or didn't you tell me that you would give me a shot at proving what I told you? Yes or no? Did you watch the video I put up? Yes or no?

If you didn't keep your word to me, what does that make you?

Answer these questions or be silent. You have not a leg to stand on and you know it.

Did you or didn't you tell me that you would give me a shot at proving what I told you? Yes or no? Did you watch the video I put up? Yes or no?

Answer these questions or be silent. You have not a leg to stand on and you know it.

Believe what you want. Your claim was false.

One more word to you, BULLDOG. The Jesus that you speak of - a Jesus who only speaks of love and compassion and peace - the visual aid for the reader might be Jesus with a peace sign hanging around his neck lying on a blanket smoking a joint - is a false Jesus. You have created a god to your own liking - one that agrees with your sin and doesn't call it for what it is - the very thing sending you to hell!

The Jesus of the Bible warned about hell repeatedly, raised the standard (he didn't lower it) and said if you have even looked at a woman with lust in your heart you've committed adultery. The New Testament is clear that no adulterer will enter the kingdom of heaven. Ditto for the homosexual, the thief, the reviler, the extortioner, the swindler, the coward,backbiters (slanderers and gossips who talk behind the backs of others - if they will do it to them? They will do it to you too - best to stay away from such people) the unbeliever ( the one who does not believe the Word of God and take it literally), the murderer, the sorcerer, the witch, the new ager, and all liars.

You need to accept the whole word of God and not exclude those scriptures you do not like. Without holiness no one will see the LORD. Homosexuals who refuse to leave that sin are not the only ones going to hell - not by a longshot. If you have impure thoughts and entertain them? You are going to hell too. There is a reason Jesus Christ said the path was narrow and few would ever find it. Because it is narrow and you have to seek the kingdom of heaven first. You need to sell out for Jesus Christ and leave the world behind. That is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Leaving all - to go and follow Him.

Believe what you want. Your claim was false.

You cannot say that without having first watched the video, BULLDOG.
By refusing to watch it you have guaranteed yourself to remain in eternal ignorance on the matter. That is what happens when we condemn the evidence without first examining it. And what happens to our word when we promise to do something and then do not do it? It becomes worthless and others learn not to believe a word coming out of our mouths.

Good bye.

One more word to you, BULLDOG. The Jesus that you speak of - a Jesus who only speaks of love and compassion and peace - the visual aid for the reader might be Jesus with a peace sign hanging around his neck lying on a blanket smoking a joint - is a false Jesus. You have created a god to your own liking - one that agrees with your sin and doesn't call it for what it is - the very thing sending you to hell!

The Jesus of the Bible warned about hell repeatedly, raised the standard (he didn't lower it) and said if you have even looked at a woman with lust in your heart you've committed adultery. The New Testament is clear that no adulterer will enter the kingdom of heaven. Ditto for the homosexual, the thief, the reviler, the extortioner, the swindler, the coward,backbiters (slanderers and gossips who talk behind the backs of others - if they will do it to them? They will do it to you too - best to stay away from such people) the unbeliever ( the one who does not believe the Word of God and take it literally), the murderer, the sorcerer, the witch, the new ager, and all liars.

You need to accept the whole word of God and not exclude those scriptures you do not like. Without holiness no one will see the LORD. Homosexuals who refuse to leave that sin are not the only ones going to hell - not by a longshot. If you have impure thoughts and entertain them? You are going to hell too. There is a reason Jesus Christ said the path was narrow and few would ever find it. Because it is narrow and you have to seek the kingdom of heaven first. You need to sell out for Jesus Christ and leave the world behind. That is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Leaving all - to go and follow Him.

Your allusions to peace signs and Jesus smoking a joint is pretty insulting, but it's what I have grown to expect from you. All those people mentioned will go to hell without forgiveness, and that was the point. Nobody is sin free, even you. Believe what you want. You won't find me trying to discuss religion with someone who has bastardized my religion to justify your hatred again. I'm so tired of fake, hypocritical bible thumpers. Go away.

Your allusions to peace signs and Jesus smoking a joint is pretty insulting, but it's what I have grown to expect from you. All those people mentioned will go to hell without forgiveness, and that was the point. Nobody is sin free, even you. Believe what you want. You won't find me trying to discuss religion with someone who has bastardized my religion to justify your hatred again. I'm so tired of fake, hypocritical bible thumpers. Go away.

This is my thread. You can leave if you wish.

It is your illusion that Jesus is a-okay with your sinful lifestyle and ignoring His Word. What else can we conclude about a person who thinks Jesus is hip and cool with their sin? You are not even willing to keep your own word much less His! You need to repent, BULLDOG! Or you'll find yourself in hell one day!

The new Vigilant Warrior series teachings are available now so we will return today to the Vigilant Warrior teaching with Michael Boldea Jr.. This is part 4 of the series and is excellent!

Forum List

Back