The Vigilant Warrior

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a new teaching series by Brother Michael Boldea Jr. on the subject of Spiritual Warfare. He uses the comparison of wars in the physical realm vs. wars in the spiritual realm. The difference, he wisely points out, is that the spiritual war has eternal consequences. This teaching is the 1st of the series and there will be more to come each week - God willing.

And what is the name of the Biblical warrior?
Who's the most important in defending knowledge and truth? Next in importance to God?

Lets be fair michael his name is michael as well but the problem is he teaches out of a nut shell And once you have devoured the tasty morsel inside all you have is an empty nut with nothing to offer....

That's why Jeremiah should know the answer, but surprisingly everytime the answer is in front of her she always manages to still place Jesus in everything he's not. Sort of like those people who see Mary and Jesus in everything from office window stains to Burnt toast.
It's an impulsive sickness cultist have.

This is a new teaching series by Brother Michael Boldea Jr. on the subject of Spiritual Warfare. He uses the comparison of wars in the physical realm vs. wars in the spiritual realm. The difference, he wisely points out, is that the spiritual war has eternal consequences. This teaching is the 1st of the series and there will be more to come each week - God willing.

Odd a peaceful religion would so eagerly resort to violent metaphors.

Odd a peaceful religion would so eagerly resort to violent metaphors.

It is written:
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Matt. 11:12

John the Baptist prepared the way for the Messiah, Jesus Christ and the New Testament Christian prepares the way by way of spiritual warfare - strategic / persistent prayer - that tears down the strongholds over the lives of the people so that when they hear the gospel / read the gospel of Jesus Christ they are set free, Delta.

As a fireman violently kicks down the door to rescue people surrounded by flames inside - you can envision the prayer warrior that violently tramples the demons, principalities and powers that are holding men / women captive. It's always a good thing when lives are saved. Physically and Spiritually. Jesus said, Ye must be born again. (John 3:16, Romans 10:9,10)

Then in all seriousness how can you have this post?

By the way I hope you know that the figure used for this part of the Jesus myth followed John first.
The followers of John (who they saw as the righteous one), that had survived, claim Jesus to be the false prophet who had John beheaded. This figure stole John's followers through having him murdered.
If that Christ figure was Yehuda (Judas) or even most likely Theudas, then that could be where the Judas story comes from.
You can research this by looking up John's followers sect called the Mandeans.

Then in all seriousness how can you have this post?

By the way I hope you know that the figure used for this part of the Jesus myth followed John first.
The followers of John (who they saw as the righteous one), that had survived, claim Jesus to be the false prophet who had John beheaded. This figure stole John's followers through having him murdered.
If that Christ figure was Yehuda (Judas) or even most likely Theudas, then that could be where the Judas story comes from.
You can research this by looking up John's followers sect called the Mandeans.

In all seriousness, your time of twisting scriptures and quoting outlandish cults in order to blaspheme God and His Word is up, HaShev. Malachi was your last prophet until God sent John the Baptist to prepare the way of the LORD - Jesus Christ is Lord. He is the Messiah. After Malachi there was 400 years of silence until God sent John the Baptist to prepare the way of the LORD. Because the people would not listen to God. Some of you are still not listening.

You need to hear the Word of God now and realize you are no different from the Pharisees and Saducees who falsely accused Christ, HaShev.

Listen carefully to the Word of the LORD:

What did Jesus say to the Pharisees and Saducees?

Jesus said unto them, Did ye never read the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes? Therefore, I say unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. And when the Pharisees and the Saducees heard his parables they perceived that he spake of them.
Matt: 21:42-46

The Jesus spake to the multitude, and to his disciples, Saying,
The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do, but do not ye after their works, for they say, and do not.
For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders, but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues. And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ, and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon earth, for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased, and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men, for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widow's houses and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive greater damnation.

Woe unto you, scribes, Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him two fold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing, but whosoever swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

And Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.

Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift? Whoso therefore swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein. And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith, and ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Ye blind guides, which strain a gnat and swallow a camel. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisees, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto the sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. Woe unto you, scribes, Pharisees, hypocrites! Because ye build the tombs of the prophets and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous. And say, if we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues and persecute them from city to city: That upon you may come all the righteous blood of the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Verily, I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings and ye would not!

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Matthew 23:1-39

Yeah but you are subject to the historical figure you called Christ Yeshu, now you are teaching the AD era Christ Theudas.
Another problem is Your Yeshu was most likely a Pharisee himself since his mentor Rabbi and him fled towards Egyot to avoid the persecution of Pharisee by Jannaeus Alexander.
Your religion loves your ignorance of History and your laziness to research, because the less you know the more hold it can have on you.

Remember it's you who admit Rome was evil and we all know how Rome rewrote history, the kind of rewrite you keep spouting is thanks to Constantine & Eusebius.
Learn your Christ figures before you keep changing which one you speak of. Remember it was you who chose to say Yeshu and now you are bound by that singular figure,
which means no Herod era christ or AD era christ talk, just the historical Yeshu of 100bc unless you finally admit Jesus is converged of akl stick to just one please .
:)

I am so sorry to interupt your post with Jeremiah but if I may.....If he is claiming Yeshu would that not be doubly problematic for him given the fact Y=H in hebrew and if I am not mistaken U= V giving us.......Winky winky......Smiling....

She uses the name Jeremiah, I was told this is a lady posting. Sort of like how a lady wrote Q said to be used for compiling the gospels in men's names.
Anyway I think I had this transliteration conversation with her when she said Yashu was her christ Jesus.
She forgets or doesn't know The book of Yahoshua (Joshua )is transliterated and pronounced Hoshea.
She gets it when it's Spanish but when it comes to Hebrew they tend to like to miss- transliterate and blot out problematic names.
Anyway she like the rest of them know nothing about the historical figures used for the image of the idol.
They don't care, and they contradict their own figure anyway, so it's fitting that they don't care.
I guess we can conclude it has nothing to do with figure and everything to do with group affiliation pride and saving face when confronted with the reality of it all.

Yeah but you are subject to the historical figure you called Christ Yeshu, now you are teaching the AD era Christ Theudas.
Another problem is Your Yeshu was most likely a Pharisee himself since his mentor Rabbi and him fled towards Egyot to avoid the persecution of Pharisee by Jannaeus Alexander.
Your religion loves your ignorance of History and your laziness to research, because the less you know the more hold it can have on you.

Remember it's you who admit Rome was evil and we all know how Rome rewrote history, the kind of rewrite you keep spouting is thanks to Constantine & Eusebius.
Learn your Christ figures before you keep changing which one you speak of. Remember it was you who chose to say Yeshu and now you are bound by that singular figure,
which means no Herod era christ or AD era christ talk, just the historical Yeshu of 100bc unless you finally admit Jesus is converged of akl stick to just one please .
:)
HaShev, I am not the one that is confused about who Jesus Christ is. Jesus Christ is the Messiah which Malachi gave prophesy of His coming - we do not disagree that the Jesus that Roman Catholicism teaches is not the Jesus Christ of the King James Bible. They are preaching a false Christ. Constantine was a sun god worshipper to the day he died - and as we both know - those gods' / goddesses (Tammuz, Horus, Isis, Semiramis) are still worshipped today under the clever disguise of "calling them" Mary and Jesus. (they are NOT) They do not teach from the King James Bible. They have their own book they call their bible - as the Mormons do and Jehovah Witnesses do. They have their own books too that they claim supercede the King James bible. It's common in cults / paganism.

It's a pagan religion. We don't disagree. What we disagree on is that Jesus Christ - the Messiah - who is preached and revealed in the King James Bible is the one whom the Hebrew prophets spoke of. I've proven with Scripture from Old and New Testament that Jesus Christ fulfilled those prophesies whereas you have given nothing here but "spin".

I don't believe you know the Scriptures, HaShev. You've wasted valuable time in the Talmud (which was written by fallible men, full of fables and is not Scripture) while ignoring the Scriptures in the Torah and Tannach which are the true Word of God and point to Jesus Christ as Messiah. It is no wonder you have become so confused.

Last edited:
I am so sorry to interupt your post with Jeremiah but if I may.....If he is claiming Yeshu would that not be doubly problematic for him given the fact Y=H in hebrew and if I am not mistaken U= V giving us.......Winky winky......Smiling....

I am a woman and chose the screen name Jeremiah because of the message Jeremiah had for the people of his time. To repent. Judgment is coming. Today the message once again is urgent. Repent! Judgment is coming!

Jesus is Yeshua. He is the LORD. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD. Including yours, Shimon.

Did you jeremiah was a bullfrog and bullfrogs are known for sitting in a spot and repeating itself over and over...they are usually lonely creatures and they subsist on eating flies which is perfect as your lord beelzubub was the lord of the flies which is poetic justice....i am trying not to be nasty to you but if you wish to dance i have some very nasty suprises to bring out.....i notice your dancing over the name for your idol...as pointed out before in another post it is connected to pigs ...now jesus christ was not the original jc julius ceasar was so if you were smart you would see the play on words eh tu brute....further yeshu is an acronim meaning may his name be blotted out forever which leads us to the other name you picked out of your hat yeshua....if you know the hebrew you could figure it out...wink wink... But you are to busy ribetted to your idol jesus to figure it out....

I am a woman and chose the screen name Jeremiah because of the message Jeremiah had for the people of his time. To repent. Judgment is coming. Today the message once again is urgent. Repent! Judgment is coming!

Jesus is Yeshua. He is the LORD. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD. Including yours, Shimon.

Jeremiah, the irony is Jeremiah was the one who wrote about false prophets and I showed the list if them that formed your religion and culture of lying to people.
The irony is also the word lord in Hebrew is Baal.=you are saying Jesus (yeshu) is Baal.
The irony is the number of (Lord Jesus)
Baal Jesus=666 in ascll numerology.
The irony is you admit RCC worships a false christ and yet they created the image Jesus using many figures and myths one of the main ones being Yeshu son of Mary the harlot because he was half Roman and taught thst very same sun worship underworld garbage you accuse the RCC of doing.
Yeshu son of mary is not Jesus, he's only a snall portion of the many converged mythologies and personas.
None of the historical christs liberated or fulfilled the role or prerequisites of Moshiach.
You are only half way there recognizing the RCC worship but forgeting they not only fabricated Mary's immaculate image, they fabricated the Jesus figure and Paul figure as well. The RCC was called the Harlot church for a reason. They slept with many nations even the sadistic ones like they even do now.
They venerated the Harlot Mary and the bastard child of the Harlot.
And placed Jesus through all the harlots of the Bible when creating his lineage.
Jesus was the fulfilled fallen false/ imposter messiah claimed a god I believe your faith calls this Lucifer symbolized as the
bright (top/arch)
morning (Baal)
star (messenger/angel)
-Rev 22:16

HaShev, you are free to make a thread about whatever you wish but I've answered your questions and proven that Jesus Christ is not Lucifer nor is he ever mentioned as such in the Torah, Tannach or New Testament. Buy a Torah and read it. Now it is time to return to the subject of the OP. Part 3 series will be coming up for those who wish to listen to it.

Forum List

Back