The Vigilant Warrior

The message continues..........

You can be a practicing homosexual, or you can be a Christian. You cannot be both simultaneously.

No matter how many hissy fits men and women throw, no matter how much they stomp their feet and hold their breath and ball their fists, it will not change the factuality of this reality.

You either love your sin more than you love God, or you love God more than you love your sin. The choice must be made by every individual as to whom or what they will choose, as well as the path they will follow.

This goes for every habitual sin, it goes for every sin that men are tethered to and yes, each of these separate men from God and put up a wall.

While we’re at it, unless I missed something along the way the entire notion of homosexuality is about being sexually attracted to the same sex. Since when is lust or sexual attraction love? Have we become that jaded that we can no longer differentiate between the two? Have we become so lost in our own perversity that we can no longer distinguish between lust and love?

Perhaps the most egregious consequence of this entire drama is that we take the blood of Christ, and the fact that He hung upon a cross for the sins of mankind, and make it null. We’ve done away with the notion of ‘go and sin no more’ and even have the temerity to say sin isn’t sin simply because we’ve decided it isn’t.

I’ve said this often enough but it bears repeating, if there were any other way for man to be reconciled unto God than through the shed blood of Christ, God would have employed that way. Sin is death, and the unrepentant man is dead in his sin until through repentance Christ breathes life into him and he is regenerated.

How much do you have to hate someone not to tell them about repentance and the consequences of refusing to turn from one’s sinful ways? How much do you have to hate someone to withhold the truth of Scripture from them attempting to placate them, and tell them they can use the carpool lane to heaven with their sin in tow? Yet, rather than being seen for what they are, such individuals are called tolerant, understanding, loving, and all-embracing, while those who in love cry aloud ‘repent’ are deemed hateful and bigoted.
Hand of Help Ministries
As the title clearly states - Because I said so - is not "good enough". If all you've got is "because I said I am a Christian" while everything about you screams sin, sin, sin? It does not matter what you say. Either your life is lining up with the Word of God or it isn't. If it isn't? Repent of your sins, turn away from them for good and determine with your whole heart to follow Jesus Christ and represent him in all purity of heart. Otherwise? You're openly putting the Cross of Jesus Christ to public shame (which is the work of Satan / Witchcraft - not followers of Jesus Christ ) and it would be better for you to never mention the name of Christ. To represent Christ and bring reproach on His name is a serious sin, you will answer for it to God Almighty.

You cannot mock God openly pretending to be His when you are not and expect to get away with it. This is for anyone who claims to be a "Christian" and then lives openly for the devil while the world looks on in confusion.

Is it only the sin of homosexuality that prevents people from being Christians? Is there something about that particular sin that makes it worse in your mind, or in the mind of God, than any other sin? If so, please point out that distinction and where it is specifically pointed out in the bible as having special importance. If not, are all people who sin excluded from being Christians? Please be specific.

My answer? No. It isn't. I do not believe the sin of homosexuality is worse than other sins. Sin is sin. There is no mortal or venial sin. That is a false teaching that comes from Catholicism. It isn't found in the Bible. Does that answer your question, Bulldog?

Only half way. Your post says homosexuals can't be Christians. Why exactly is that particular sin precluded when it has no defined difference from other sins? Are there any other sins that get this "SPECIAL" treatment?

You can be a practicing homosexual, or you can be a Christian. You cannot be both simultaneously.

No matter how many hissy fits men and women throw, no matter how much they stomp their feet and hold their breath and ball their fists, it will not change the factuality of this reality.

You either love your sin more than you love God, or you love God more than you love your sin. The choice must be made by every individual as to whom or what they will choose, as well as the path they will follow.

This goes for every habitual sin, it goes for every sin that men are tethered to and yes, each of these separate men from God and put up a wall.

While we’re at it, unless I missed something along the way the entire notion of homosexuality is about being sexually attracted to the same sex. Since when is lust or sexual attraction love? Have we become that jaded that we can no longer differentiate between the two? Have we become so lost in our own perversity that we can no longer distinguish between lust and love?

Perhaps the most egregious consequence of this entire drama is that we take the blood of Christ, and the fact that He hung upon a cross for the sins of mankind, and make it null. We’ve done away with the notion of ‘go and sin no more’ and even have the temerity to say sin isn’t sin simply because we’ve decided it isn’t.

I’ve said this often enough but it bears repeating, if there were any other way for man to be reconciled unto God than through the shed blood of Christ, God would have employed that way. Sin is death, and the unrepentant man is dead in his sin until through repentance Christ breathes life into him and he is regenerated.

How much do you have to hate someone not to tell them about repentance and the consequences of refusing to turn from one’s sinful ways? How much do you have to hate someone to withhold the truth of Scripture from them attempting to placate them, and tell them they can use the carpool lane to heaven with their sin in tow? Yet, rather than being seen for what they are, such individuals are called tolerant, understanding, loving, and all-embracing, while those who in love cry aloud ‘repent’ are deemed hateful and bigoted.
Hand of Help Ministries
As the title clearly states - Because I said so - is not "good enough". If all you've got is "because I said I am a Christian" while everything about you screams sin, sin, sin? It does not matter what you say. Either your life is lining up with the Word of God or it isn't. If it isn't? Repent of your sins, turn away from them for good and determine with your whole heart to follow Jesus Christ and represent him in all purity of heart. Otherwise? You're openly putting the Cross of Jesus Christ to public shame (which is the work of Satan / Witchcraft - not followers of Jesus Christ ) and it would be better for you to never mention the name of Christ. To represent Christ and bring reproach on His name is a serious sin, you will answer for it to God Almighty.

You cannot mock God openly pretending to be His when you are not and expect to get away with it. This is for anyone who claims to be a "Christian" and then lives openly for the devil while the world looks on in confusion.

I know you are still here. You got an answer to my question, or are you going to hide?

I didn't see you as I didn't look at this thread until now - my apologies. I answered it. In the future put an @ before my name and I will know you are calling me BULLDOG .....

Something I should tell you - when I wrote that comment after Michael Boldea's sermon "Because I said So" ....... I was not thinking of homosexuals at all - I was thinking of heterosexuals who are living lives of hypocrisy and certain people who are in reality witches / pagans / yet attend churches & make a pretense that they are Christians in order to bring trouble to the body of Christ. I find it reprehensible. I just thought I should tell you that is what I was actually thinking about when I wrote my comment under his message!

That is not what the post said. It specifically said Homosexual can't be Christians. If you disagree, perhaps you should read what you post beforehand. If you do agree with that statement, I'm still waiting to find out why that particular sin is afforded such different treatment.

Hand of Help Ministries

I know you are still here. You got an answer to my question, or are you going to hide?

I didn't see you as I didn't look at this thread until now - my apologies. I answered it. In the future put an @ before my name and I will know you are calling me BULLDOG .....

Something I should tell you - when I wrote that comment after Michael Boldea's sermon "Because I said So" ....... I was not thinking of homosexuals at all - I was thinking of heterosexuals who are living lives of hypocrisy and certain people who are in reality witches / pagans / yet attend churches & make a pretense that they are Christians in order to bring trouble to the body of Christ. I find it reprehensible. I just thought I should tell you that is what I was actually thinking about when I wrote my comment under his message!

That is not what the post said. It specifically said Homosexual can't be Christians. If you disagree, perhaps you should read what you post beforehand. If you do agree with that statement, I'm still waiting to find out why that particular sin is afforded such different treatment.

That is not the question you asked me! You asked me if I thought that homosexuality was worse than any other sin! I told you sin is sin - there is no mortal or venial sin - that is a false teaching from the Roman Catholic System. What part of that answer did you not understand?

Let me say this to you. Can a homosexual be saved? Yes. Can they be delivered of that bondage? Yes. Can they continue to live the life of a homosexual and still go to heaven? No. What do you want? The title of having "once been" a Christian or your name written in the lamb's book of life and in heaven when you die? What is this about to you? What other men think or what God thinks? I believe you had better make up your mind before you make your next move, Bulldog.

If you were to decide to be saved with the plan to return to your old way of life - do you not think that God would know about it? If that were the intention? You could not be saved because it takes the Holy Spirit drawing a person to be saved - it isn't a decision one makes off the top of their head! Many in the church who believe themselves to be saved - are not saved! Why? Because they have not dealt with the sin issue. No sinner is entering the kingdom of heaven. If you continue to sin after coming to a knowledge of the truth? There is only a fiery judgment awaiting you. Read Hebrews 10:26. Those that are Christ's have crucified the flesh - you do not continue to live in sin and expect heaven in the end. That is presuming on the grace of God and anyone who does it is a fool. God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sows that shall he reap.

That precious little grandma singing Victory is Mine blesses me! ha! ha! She has got the devil under her feet doesn't she? How about you, friend? Is the devil under your feet today? He can be! If you are a Christian and you are not experiencing victory over Satan, your flesh and the world - the answer is found at the foot of the cross - in full surrender to Jesus Christ.

What kind of church are you in? Is it wide road and full of false teaching like Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, Copeland and that servant of Satan - Joseph Prince? Or are you stuck in a dead Roman cult like Catholicism? Mormonism? If so get out of there! What are you doing? Listen to the truth and let it set you free here today - let this be YOUR independence day!

Everything we think, everything we say, everything we do should be pleasing in God's sight and if it isn't? We do not have a pure heart before him. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. Not blessed are those who said the sinners prayer as a child and live like the devil today. Not blessed are those who attend church every Sunday but refuse to live holy unto the LORD, refuse to call sin - sin, refuse to repent and walk holy before the LORD and warn others that without holiness no one will see the LORD. Yes, that includes any of your preachers that may be reading today.
Do not tell me you are living by faith like George Mueller was and then be asking everyone to send you money. If your relationship with God isn't right enough to see nothing withheld from you - you are not walking uprightly!
The Word of God is clear that He will withhold no good thing from those who walk uprightly. If you are lacking anything you had better examine your tongue first (back in the old days the doctor would say stick out your tongue - when you had a checkup for any sickness) and your walk next. Are they lining up with the Word of God?

I tell you George Mueller never lacked any good thing and he made his requests know to God alone because he was dependent upon God alone. Some of you preachers need to learn that kind of faith. You talk about it on tv but where is it? I do not see it and neither do the people you've been fleecing.

Enough said about that. We'll return now to the Book of Hebrews - Shimone and HaShev, please note that we have already addressed now the matter of Jesus not being an angel and there in Jesus not being Lucifer. Now we will see the Scriptures that reveal who Jesus Christ is - Yeshua Hamashiah your Messiah! Glory to God!

The rest of you readers can tag along - but the Gospel is to the Jew first and then to the Gentile so we will do this according to the Word of God and see how God will bless everyone for it! Amen? Amen!
If one does not have a spirit to understand what they are in the spirit all these can do is spout in the dust of their own confusion. Even Peter did not realize or understand what spiritual hosts ruled his heart. That is why the Lord simply stated to Peter "Satan get thee behind me". Yet the Lord also said he would build his church upon 'this rock' as speaking to Peter. Thus satan the spiritual 'adversary' works for the King of all of the (hosts of heaven) kings and knows it not. In denial and with the spirit of an adversary one cannot find truth. Thus one remains lost and in that dry place (in the desert burning in the heat)

Hand of Help Ministries

Let me state this one last time for anyone missing the message here. No homosexual, no liar, no sorcerer, no fornicator, no sexually immoral person, no drunkard, no swindler, no reviler, no murderer, no thief, no coward, no unbeliever, no one who is living an unholy life, no one with an impure heart.............. is entering into the kingdom of heaven.

Without holiness no one shall see the Lord...........

Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.

Those who do not have a pure heart? Will not see God. What do you think about? What thoughts do you entertain? The road is much narrower than you are being led to believe. This isn't an indictment against homosexuals! This is an indictment against all sin! If you are going to follow Christ? You are going to keep his commandments and obey him. If you love him? You'll keep his commandments. If you love him? You'll obey him. Very simple.

see this link for more information on the matter of those who will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

1 Corinthians 6 9-11 - They Shall Not Inherit The Kingdom of God

"And such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of our God." (I CORINTHIANS 6:11). The Christians at Corinth had been involved in these things before their conversions. During that time they had no hope at all of heaven. Also, any Christians returning to such practices would forfeit their eternal home with God.

But these things were now a part of the past. The disciples at Corinth had been washed, sanctified and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. This happened when they obeyed the gospel from the heart.. This obedience involves those who have come to believe in Jesus repenting of their former conduct and being baptized in the name of Christ (ACTS 2:38). Thus they had been washed (baptized), sanctified (set apart from their old manner of life and dedicated to a new purpose) and justified (declared forgiven and made righteous by God's grace). God took people who were headed toward eternal destruction, and by His power and grace had altered their direction. He continues to do so today. Those who live according to His purpose shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Last edited:

Hand of Help Ministries

That is not the question you asked me! You asked me if I thought that homosexuality was worse than any other sin! I told you sin is sin - there is no mortal or venial sin - that is a false teaching from the Roman Catholic System. What part of that answer did you not understand?

Let me say this to you. Can a homosexual be saved? Yes. Can they be delivered of that bondage? Yes. Can they continue to live the life of a homosexual and still go to heaven? No. What do you want? The title of having "once been" a Christian or your name written in the lamb's book of life and in heaven when you die? What is this about to you? What other men think or what God thinks? I believe you had better make up your mind before you make your next move, Bulldog.

If you were to decide to be saved with the plan to return to your old way of life - do you not think that God would know about it? If that were the intention? You could not be saved because it takes the Holy Spirit drawing a person to be saved - it isn't a decision one makes off the top of their head! Many in the church who believe themselves to be saved - are not saved! Why? Because they have not dealt with the sin issue. No sinner is entering the kingdom of heaven. If you continue to sin after coming to a knowledge of the truth? There is only a fiery judgment awaiting you. Read Hebrews 10:26. Those that are Christ's have crucified the flesh - you do not continue to live in sin and expect heaven in the end. That is presuming on the grace of God and anyone who does it is a fool. God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sows that shall he reap.

I asked that question in reference to #136

Do you still agree with what you posted? If so, I give you another opportunity to explain why. If not, why are you posting crap you don't believe?

Hand of Help Ministries

Let me state this one last time for anyone missing the message here. No homosexual, no liar, no sorcerer, no fornicator, no sexually immoral person, no drunkard, no swindler, no reviler, no murderer, no thief, no coward, no unbeliever, no one who is living an unholy life, no one with an impure heart.............. is entering into the kingdom of heaven.

Those who do not have a pure heart? Will not see God. What do you think about? What thoughts do you entertain? The road is much narrower than you are being led to believe. This isn't an indictment against homosexuals! This is an indictment against all sin! If you are going to follow Christ? You are going to keep his commandments and obey him. If you love him? You'll keep his commandments. If you love him? You'll obey him. Very simple.

see this link for more information on the matter of those who will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

"And such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of our God." (I CORINTHIANS 6:11). The Christians at Corinth had been involved in these things before their conversions. During that time they had no hope at all of heaven. Also, any Christians returning to such practices would forfeit their eternal home with God.

But these things were now a part of the past. The disciples at Corinth had been washed, sanctified and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. This happened when they obeyed the gospel from the heart.. This obedience involves those who have come to believe in Jesus repenting of their former conduct and being baptized in the name of Christ (ACTS 2:38). Thus they had been washed (baptized), sanctified (set apart from their old manner of life and dedicated to a new purpose) and justified (declared forgiven and made righteous by God's grace). God took people who were headed toward eternal destruction, and by His power and grace had altered their direction. He continues to do so today. Those who live according to His purpose shall inherit the kingdom of God.
Nor can they discover where or what it is. So these poor souls live in a confused state given over to their own corrupt desires. That is pretty simple.

That precious little grandma singing Victory is Mine blesses me! ha! ha! She has got the devil under her feet doesn't she? How about you, friend? Is the devil under your feet today? He can be! If you are a Christian and you are not experiencing victory over Satan, your flesh and the world - the answer is found at the foot of the cross - in full surrender to Jesus Christ.

What kind of church are you in? Is it wide road and full of false teaching like Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, Copeland and that servant of Satan - Joseph Prince? Or are you stuck in a dead Roman cult like Catholicism? Mormonism? If so get out of there! What are you doing? Listen to the truth and let it set you free here today - let this be YOUR independence day!

Everything we think, everything we say, everything we do should be pleasing in God's sight and if it isn't? We do not have a pure heart before him. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. Not blessed are those who said the sinners prayer as a child and live like the devil today. Not blessed are those who attend church every Sunday but refuse to live holy unto the LORD, refuse to call sin - sin, refuse to repent and walk holy before the LORD and warn others that without holiness no one will see the LORD. Yes, that includes any of your preachers that may be reading today.
Do not tell me you are living by faith like George Mueller was and then be asking everyone to send you money. If your relationship with God isn't right enough to see nothing withheld from you - you are not walking uprightly!
The Word of God is clear that He will withhold no good thing from those who walk uprightly. If you are lacking anything you had better examine your tongue first (back in the old days the doctor would say stick out your tongue - when you had a checkup for any sickness) and your walk next. Are they lining up with the Word of God?

I tell you George Mueller never lacked any good thing and he made his requests know to God alone because he was dependent upon God alone. Some of you preachers need to learn that kind of faith. You talk about it on tv but where is it? I do not see it and neither do the people you've been fleecing.

Enough said about that. We'll return now to the Book of Hebrews - Shimone and HaShev, please note that we have already addressed now the matter of Jesus not being an angel and there in Jesus not being Lucifer. Now we will see the Scriptures that reveal who Jesus Christ is - Yeshua Hamashiah your Messiah! Glory to God!

The rest of you readers can tag along - but the Gospel is to the Jew first and then to the Gentile so we will do this according to the Word of God and see how God will bless everyone for it! Amen? Amen!
If one does not have a spirit to understand what they are in the spirit all these can do is spout in the dust of their own confusion. Even Peter did not realize or understand what spiritual hosts ruled his heart. That is why the Lord simply stated to Peter "Satan get thee behind me". Yet the Lord also said he would build his church upon 'this rock' as speaking to Peter. Thus satan the spiritual 'adversary' works for the King of all of the (hosts of heaven) kings and knows it not. In denial and with the spirit of an adversary one cannot find truth. Thus one remains lost and in that dry place (in the desert burning in the heat)

No, the Lord Jesus Christ's church is built on Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the Rock.

Not Peter.

On the subject of Peter - Peter was a man after God's own heart even as King David was. Did King David sin? Yes and God forgave him. Did Peter sin? Yes. He denied Christ three times. But when the LORD rose from the grave and appeared on the beach calling to the disciples Peter was the only one who jumped out of the boat and swam to shore because he could not get to Jesus fast enough once he heard that it was him.

That act alone revealed his true heart towards Jesus Christ. It was there all along and the LORD knew it. Jesus Christ has a special place in his heart for Peter. Truly Jesus Christ loves Peter very much.

It is written:

Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coatunto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.
John 21:7

Did anyone ever notice that the book of John - written by John identifies himself as the disciple whom Jesus loved? I found that to be quite precious - as for Peter? When John whom Jesus loved announced that the LORD was on the beach? Peter jumped out of the boat and swam to shore while the others in the boat were taking note of Jesus Christ being on the shore. Peter was the first one to get there. I find that interesting. Peter - the one who loved Jesus. That should be how Peter is remembered - he chose to be hung on a cross upside down because he didn't count himself worthy to be crucified as Jesus Christ - His LORD - was.

Last edited:

Hand of Help Ministries

Actually, your statement was that no homosexual can be a christian....a follower of Christ. It had nothing to do with salvation or going to heaven. Obviously, you are more concerned with repeating a few platitudes and feeling holier than thou than you are about facts, because you have tried to dodge every specific question with rhetoric. Believe what you want, but you don't know what you are talking about.

Jeremiah----the pope said that animals get into heaven

Is that what the King James Bible says?

not that I noticed. The whole issue seems vague to me.
This pope seems to be a "make nice" with everyone sort of guy...
at least everyone who can be part of ------THE EMPIRE. I think we
live in the AGE OF THE CALIPHATE with lots of people seeking
to be CALIPH.

Hand of Help Ministries

Actually, your statement was that no homosexual can be a christian....a follower of Christ. It had nothing to do with salvation or going to heaven. Obviously, you are more concerned with repeating a few platitudes and feeling holier than thou than you are about facts, because you have tried to dodge every specific question with rhetoric. Believe what you want, but you don't know what you are talking about.

I know what the Word of God is talking about because it is to be taken literally. Is a thief still a thief once he repents and turns from his life of theft? No. Is a prostitute still a prostitute if she turns from her life of prostitution and lives for Jesus Christ? No. Is a tax collector still a tax collector if he leaves his profession to become a disciple of Jesus Christ and follow him? No. Is a liar still a liar if he repents of his ways and commits in his heart to the LORD to speak the truth no matter the cost? No.

Is a homosexual still a homosexual if they leave that life behind and live a life of celibacy following Jesus Christ? Or choose to marry a woman and follow Jesus Christ? No. They are no longer a homosexual. What sins God has forgiven are cast into the sea of forgetfulness. If God no longer remembers them what gives you the right to remind them of it?

When Christ cleanses a person from their sins they are forgiven.

Christ was tempted in all ways but he sinned not. Christ is our example. We are to walk as Jesus did. If Satan tempts you back to your old lifestyle and you submit yourself to God and resist him what must he do according to Scripture?

He must flee from you. Correct? Yes.

It is written:

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
James 4:7

So what is your problem? Do you believe the Word of God or don't you?

to be CALIPH.

Yes, I believe the Jews have a word that describes the "make nice" with everyone sort of guy........... 'Shmoozing'

schmooze Meaning definition in Cambridge English Dictionary

to talk informally with someone, especially in a way that is not sincere or to win some advantage for yourself:
He spent the entire evening schmoozing with the senator.

to be CALIPH.

Yes, I believe the Jews have a word that describes the "make nice" with everyone sort of guy........... 'Shmoozing'

schmooze Meaning definition in Cambridge English Dictionary

to talk informally with someone, especially in a way that is not sincere or to win some advantage for yourself:
He spent the entire evening schmoozing with the senator.

people can schmooze---without "sucking up"-----but the word can be
used in the way the cambridge dictionary defines it. ----it can be just
simple friendly but inconsequential chat---------HOWEVER the word "SCHMOOZER"----
is different----that one implies---------that which the Cambridge people
suggest.........as in 'OH HIM----the SCHOOOZER' it is not Hebrew---
it is Yiddish slang. Jesus never heard it---francis probably does not know
that he is a schmoozer

No, the Lord Jesus Christ's church is built on Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the Rock.

Not Peter.

On the subject of Peter - Peter was a man after God's own heart even as King David was. Did King David sin? Yes and God forgave him. Did Peter sin? Yes. He denied Christ three times. But when the LORD rose from the grave and appeared on the beach calling to the disciples Peter was the only one who jumped out of the boat and swam to shore because he could not get to Jesus fast enough once he heard that it was him.

That act alone revealed his true heart towards Jesus Christ. It was there all along and the LORD knew it. Jesus Christ has a special place in his heart for Peter. Truly Jesus Christ loves Peter very much.

It is written:

Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coatunto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.

Did anyone ever notice that the book of John - written by John identifies himself as the disciple whom Jesus loved? I found that to be quite precious - as for Peter? When John whom Jesus loved announced that the LORD was on the beach? Peter jumped out of the boat and swam to shore while the others in the boat were taking note of Jesus Christ being on the shore. Peter was the first one to get there. I find that interesting. Peter - the one who loved Jesus. That should be how Peter is remembered - he chose to be hung on a cross upside down because he didn't count himself worthy to be crucified as Jesus Christ - His LORD - was.
Peter is a rock of offense Jeri. The Lord's church. Built with an offensive rock. You are correct Peter loves Jesus. Jesus lays His foundation over the top of the rock of offense. The rock of offense is the flesh (carnally minded folks) the Lord builds his church by his spirit into their spirit over and on top of their spirit of carnality. That son of perdition is the portion each must overcome. This is why Paul taught he died daily. For each day he awoke to remind himself to walk in the spirit not in the flesh. The greatest mountains that exist are in the mind where love is the father of truth. It is there hidden deep within safe from the world where the faith of a mustard seed is sown. By the renewing of the mind, which is the battle ground. Therein is the need for the holy spirit to overtake our mind. It has to because we cannot see nor can we hear the spirit of the Lord but we know his voice. It is by spirit we recognize it. If we could renew it all by ourselves we would not do the (corrupt) things we do as carnal humans. Armageddon is that place in the spirit (in the mind) the kingdom of heaven is within. Luke 17:21

I know what the Word of God is talking about because it is to be taken literally. Is a thief still a thief once he repents and turns from his life of theft? No. Is a prostitute still a prostitute if she turns from her life of prostitution and lives for Jesus Christ? No. Is a tax collector still a tax collector if he leaves his profession to become a disciple of Jesus Christ and follow him? No. Is a liar still a liar if he repents of his ways and commits in his heart to the LORD to speak the truth no matter the cost? No.

Is a homosexual still a homosexual if they leave that life behind and live a life of celibacy following Jesus Christ? Or choose to marry a woman and follow Jesus Christ? No. They are no longer a homosexual. What sins God has forgiven are cast into the sea of forgetfulness. If God no longer remembers them what gives you the right to remind them of it?

Christ was tempted in all ways but he sinned not. Christ is our example. We are to walk as Jesus did. If Satan tempts you back to your old lifestyle and you submit yourself to God and resist him what must he do according to Scripture?

It is written:

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

As a matter of fact, I do. I've just had a belly full of hypocrites spouting the exact opposite of the forgiveness and compassion that Jesus taught for their own self aggrandization or for political purposes. Holier than thou is not a good look for a Christian.

It is written:

As a matter of fact, I do. I've just had a belly full of hypocrites spouting the exact opposite of the forgiveness and compassion that Jesus taught for their own self aggrandization or for political purposes. Holier than thou is not a good look for a Christian.

If you believe the Word of God, Bulldog, you know that not everyone who says, Lord, Lord ......is a Christian but only those who do the will of God and obey Jesus Christ - keeping His commandments. If a Christian does not do that you would be right not to listen to a word they say.

One way that you would be able to identify a Christian is that the world hates them. Why does the world hate them? Because the world hates holiness and does not want to be reminded that they are perishing. When the world sees someone who is truly following Jesus Christ? It reminds them that there is a day of judgment coming in which they are not prepared for ( or preparing for ).

As for the Jews (because so many Gentile sinners say what about them------------> ?) the Scriptures declare that when the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled - the LORD will remove the veil from the Jews and they will know who the Messiah is - now here is an interesting thing to consider - in that day - when the Messiah is revealed? ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED. That means that whoever is alive at that time and the Messiah - Jesus Christ - is revealed to them? They shall be saved. Not a single one will reject Him.

Last edited:

Not Peter.

It is written:

Peter is a rock of offense Jeri. The Lord's church. Built with an offensive rock. You are correct Peter loves Jesus. Jesus lays His foundation over the top of the rock of offense. The rock of offense is the flesh (carnally minded folks) the Lord builds his church by his spirit into their spirit over and on top of their spirit of carnality. That son of perdition is the portion each must overcome. This is why Paul taught he died daily. For each day he awoke to remind himself to walk in the spirit not in the flesh. The greatest mountains that exist are in the mind where love is the father of truth. It is there hidden deep within safe from the world where the faith of a mustard seed is sown. By the renewing of the mind, which is the battle ground. Therein is the need for the holy spirit to overtake our mind. It has to because we cannot see nor can we hear the spirit of the Lord but we know his voice. It is by spirit we recognize it. If we could renew it all by ourselves we would not do the (corrupt) things we do as carnal humans. Armageddon is that place in the spirit (in the mind) the kingdom of heaven is within. Luke 17:21

That is not what the bible teaches, Rodishi. The Word of God says this:

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. - Galatians 5:24

The flesh with the affections and lusts is the carnality you speak of and Christ isn't building his church on carnality. He is coming back for a bride spotless and without wrinkle. Do you know what purifies the church? Persecution. It always has. It is a fire that purifies.

Look at the scripture above and tell me who crucifies the flesh with the affections and lusts - who is it that crucifies carnality? It is the one that belongs to Jesus Christ and desires to be His above all else. If we love him? We will crucify our flesh. Jesus said, if you love me you will keep my commandments. He never said he would keep them for you. He said you keep them. He already did. It's our turn. We keep them or we do not keep them and then hear one day - depart from me ye worker of iniquity - I never knew you.

Here is the full text concerning that scripture - what is before it and after it -

16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Have you ever heard of John Mulinde? I have a video you should see. Hold on.

This is a right now word for the Body of Christ - this is the narrow path that Jesus spoke of and a message about the coming judgment of God that is on its way.

Last edited:

It is written:

If you believe the Word of God, Bulldog, you know that not everyone who says, Lord, Lord ......is a Christian but only those who do the will of God and obey Jesus Christ - keeping His commandments. If a Christian does not do that you would be right not to listen to a word they say.

One way that you would be able to identify a Christian is that the world hates them. Why does the world hate them? Because the world hates holiness and does not want to be reminded that they are perishing. When the world sees someone who is truly following Jesus Christ? It reminds them that there is a day of judgment coming in which they are not prepared for ( or preparing for ).

As for the Jews (because so many Gentile sinners say what about them------------> ?) the Scriptures declare that when the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled - the LORD will remove the veil from the Jews and they will know who the Messiah is - now here is an interesting thing to consider - in that day - when the Messiah is revealed? ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED. That means that whoever is alive at that time and the Messiah - Jesus Christ - is revealed to them? They shall be saved. Not a single one will reject Him.

The world hates lots of people who claim to be Christians because they are lying jerks, It has nothing to do with religion.

Forum List

Back