The View swoons over Fetterman

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The hosts of The View swooned over Pennsylvania Democratic Senate hopeful John Fetterman during a Friday interview, calling his debate performance 'courageous' and saying it was 'shocking' that his race against Republican Dr. Mehmet Oz was so close.

It was the latest cakewalk for a Democratic guest compared to the interrogation Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas experienced during last Monday's show.

'I think it was an incredibly courageous and brave thing for you to show what healing from a stroke looks like. That's incredibly brave,' Hostin told Fetterman, who was appearing on the show remotely from Pennsylvania. 'On the other hand, Dr. Oz, a cardiac surgeon, in my view came off as a bully.'

Comment:
The View is a platform for left wing hate and dangerous woke dystopia.
Ask yourself this question.
Who would you rather babysit your children, Fetterman or Dr Oz.
This is an easy choice for the Pennsylvanian voters.
The other day The View's racist host Sunny Holstein(moo) insinuated that white suburban women are "roaches".
BTW, Joe Biden said that the Black children who he wanted to rub his legs were also "roaches".
The advertisers for this show should be ashamed for supporting this TV program.

Last edited:
The hosts of The View swooned over Pennsylvania Democratic Senate hopeful John Fetterman during a Friday interview, calling his debate performance 'courageous' and saying it was 'shocking' that his race against Republican Dr. Mehmet Oz was so close.

It was the latest cakewalk for a Democratic guest compared to the interrogation Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas experienced during last Monday's show.

'I think it was an incredibly courageous and brave thing for you to show what healing from a stroke looks like. That's incredibly brave,' Hostin told Fetterman, who was appearing on the show remotely from Pennsylvania. 'On the other hand, Dr. Oz, a cardiac surgeon, in my view came off as a bully.'

Comment:
The View is a platform for left wing hate and dangerous woke dystopia.
Ask yourself this question.
Who would you rather babysit your children, Fetterman or Dr Oz.
This is an easy choice for the Pennsylvanian voters.
The other day The View's racist host Sunny Holstein(moo) insinuated that white suburban women are "roaches".
BTW, Joe Biden called Black children that he wanted to rub his legs were also "roaches".
The advertisers for this show should be ashamed for supporting this TV program.

Those morons on The View would heap praise on a fuckin' potato if it was running as a Democrat.

Oh...wait...

The comparison to roaches is rather telling.

It is the kind of things authoritarians have used for centuries to dehumanize the 'other.'

We have sunk to a point where there are significant portions of the population that would not complain if the government started exterminating specific people.
If the US began executing leftists, Pupps would consider it sound environmental policy.

"The View" is little more than a version of "The 2 Minutes Hate" that Orwell envisioned, only it's 20 times as long and less subtle.

Who even watches that insipid bullshit?

They're all fantasizing about what it would be like to be in the sack with the big fellow with the hump. They're wondering what kind of hand hold the hump would make when the bucking started.

Fetterman was an easy win:

Now it looks like a dead heat.
Will be interesting to see how this goes. Based off the momentum and the ability for the democrats to generally underperform, it is looking pretty good for OZ which is telling considering I thin OZ is a terrible candidate.

It is a lot easier to campaign though when your opponent simply is not capable of doing the job.

Those morons on The View would heap praise on a fuckin' potato if it was running as a Democrat.

The scary thing JG is that many people will actually take the opinions of View hosts as a serious gauge on who they should vote for.

I'm beginning to really think there should be a test you have to pass to prove you are sufficiently cognizant of a candidate's qualifications and job demands to be able to vote.

Why shouldn't they support the candidate they believe would serve best in that position OP?

The View is a collection of pseudo intellectual, bigoted haters. I can still remember when Whoppi was funny. Now she's ugly to the core, just like the rest of them.

Why shouldn't they support the candidate they believe would serve best in that position OP?
The ghettos are now permanent. Those Prog parasite vicious women help to destroy nuclear families and put their high heels on the neck of potential father figures.in ghettos.

The View is a collection of pseudo intellectual, bigoted haters. I can still remember when Whoppi was funny. Now she's ugly to the core, just like the rest of them.
When that shitbag of a worthless human being tried to excuse raping 13 year old girls she revealed all she needed to.

To think most of her fans would not hesitate to cancel someone for wearing a red hat but they blithefully pass over her for the outrageous shit she has stood by is disgusting.

Forum List

Back