The VETO override that will someday bite us all in the pockets....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
First let me start off by saying, everything republicans touch fucks us all in the end and folks that is just fact....NAFTA is one of them. This congress has now allowed 9/11 victims to spend eternity feeding fat lawyers who'll profit the most to sue Saudi for the attacks on 9/11. Sounds great doesn't it? But guess what, this law also enables the US to be sued for the drone attacks, the mistaken attacks, our soldiers mistakes, etc....another venue that tie up the courts enable fat lawyers to prosper endlessly in court and perhaps have some victories....taken valuable tax dollars away from us. Tax payers already have forked over 2 million per victim of this horrific attack and have provided resources up the ass, more that we give our soldiers and their families.

Pandering politicians wanting votes this Nov. have in fact made us more vulnerable than we will ever imagine....I will say this for the last time, everything GOP politicians touch, fucks us all in the end...when will we ever learn?

It was a cowardly vote out of political cowardice

First let me start off by saying, everything republicans touch fucks us all in the end and folks that is just fact....NAFTA is one of them. This congress has now allowed 9/11 victims to spend eternity feeding fat lawyers who'll profit the most to sue Saudi for the attacks on 9/11. Sounds great doesn't it? But guess what, this law also enables the US to be sued for the drone attacks, the mistaken attacks, our soldiers mistakes, etc....another venue that tie up the courts enable fat lawyers to prosper endlessly in court and perhaps have some victories....taken valuable tax dollars away from us. Tax payers already have forked over 2 million per victim of this horrific attack and have provided resources up the ass, more that we give our soldiers and their families.

Pandering politicians wanting votes this Nov. have in fact made us more vulnerable than we will ever imagine....I will say this for the last time, everything GOP politicians touch, fucks us all in the end...when will we ever learn?

You do know how a override of a veto works right?

So can you explain to me why so many Democratic Politicians also voted to override the veto and had they not then the override would have never happened!?!

Let see what nonsense you will spew!

-------------------------------- ww2 was the way to fight wars . No drones , no mistaken deaths , no soldiers mistakes . Just go to Dresden , Hiroshima , Nagasaki and kill the enemies of the USA TRed

So can you explain to me why so many Democratic Politicians also voted to override the veto and had they not then the override would have never happened!?!

Which Democratic Politicians?

The only person in the house to vote against it was Harry Fucking Reid. How do you black people get to be so stupid?

The only person in the house to vote against it was Harry Fucking Reid. How do you black people get to be so stupid?
Harry Reid voted against because he was leaving anyway
It was the right thing to do

Suing Saudi Arabia is the right thing to do. But the attack on sovereignty has international repercussions against the US

Obie got vetoed on the one thing he got right! The only thing in D.C. that has been as consistently wrong as him, has been Congress.

this law also enables the US to be sued for the drone attacks, the mistaken attacks, our soldiers mistakes, etc
Funny, I perused the law and I didn't see that language in there anywhere.

this law also enables the US to be sued for the drone attacks, the mistaken attacks, our soldiers mistakes, etc
Funny, I perused the law and I didn't see that in there anywhere.
If you dare, watch CNN tonights interview with the president, its clearly stated in that law.....now go back to school and educate yourself, clown

Wasn't the vote 348 to 77?
Correct. In the House. I confused myself Reid is in the Senate.

The House voted 348-77, well above the two-thirds majority needed. The final vote tally in the Senate was 97-1. Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., cast the lone dissenting vote.

ITS AN ELECTION YEAR YOU FOOL.....AND NOBODY PANDERS MORE THAN COWARDLY DEMOCRATS AFRAID TO FIND REAL JOBS OUTSIDE OF WASHINGTON.

Funny, I perused the law and I didn't see that in there anywhere.
If you dare, watch CNN tonights interview with the president, its clearly stated in that law.....now go back to school and educate yourself, clown
You are telling me the law that the US government just passed gives foreign countries the ability to sue the US? Are you stupid?

Which Democratic Politicians?

About 60 Dems in the House voting for the over-ride. Go look up the names if you want to punish them..

This may actually be the BEST freaking accountability measure that we citizens have received in ages.

They can sue for a drone strike hitting a hospital. But nobody is ever gonna pay up.. Just TRY to collect. IN FACT, the 9-11 survivors can drag Saudis into court in NYC, but THEY are never gonna collect money.

It's all about breaking the excuse of govt sovereignty and immunity to find out what the hell happened.
If Pakistan sues us for damages, over some covert op --- Great. American people will find out more about what we were doing flying drones over hospitals. And the 9-11 folks will get the satisfaction of embarrassing the fuck out of the Saudi Royals for secretly funding and aiding that operation.

Very LITTLE chance of money getting exchanged. Think of it as an International version of a FOIA request.

American citizens have sued other countries. Americans have won judgments against Iran and Libya over the Lockerbie bombing. So this has nothing to do with people suing the US for mistakes or drone strikes.

This is all about obama's personal loyalty to Saudi Arabia.

Forum List

Back