Comey The Weasel........

Comey is the whore of the Obama/Clinton regime. He was bought to protect Crooked Hillary from being sent to Leavenworth prison. Imagine the corruption that will be the hallmark of another Clinton presidency.

We have to elect Donald J Trump to clean up this mess.

I am really puzzled at the granting of immunity when no charges were filed. So Gowdy's question " immunity from what?" Still needs to be answered. Right?

I am really puzzled at the granting of immunity when no charges were filed. So Gowdy's question " immunity from what?" Still needs to be answered. Right?

Cheryl Mills was also granted immunity, but was still allowed to represent the Hill-Beast while Hillary was under FBI investigation.
WTF is also that about?

Funny how most posters stay out of my FBI criticizing threads. Don't you trust your Gov't? (and, yours truly, thanks those that have the balls to post in them!).

The Obama administration is a sewer of corruption. There ya go - our first black president.

The Democrats have destroyed the credibility of the entire federal government and all its agencies. It is time for a purge. The first thing Congress needs to do after the election is repeal the civil service protection laws so that government bureaucrats at ALL LEVELS can be fired and replaced.

The Democrats have destroyed the credibility of the entire federal government and all its agencies. It is time for a purge. The first thing Congress needs to do after the election is repeal the civil service protection laws so that government bureaucrats at ALL LEVELS can be fired and replaced.

They are 'untouchables'.

WE MUST CONNECT ALL THE DOTS and I believe the dots make a dotted line up to George Soros. SOROS is the president of the world and I only learned of this recenty. This explains everything: Why information is missing, hidden, corrupted. Why people are missing, murdered, lying. THE WHAT is the Big Bad Wolf SOROS and his BIG MONEY has bought the Democrat Party and all its Minons. "Immigration Reform" thats Soros (look at how he influences Europe).PROTESTS Protests protestors bought with Soros money: see Jacinta "Gonzalez" against Trump in AZ- A Soros Fellow, Black Lives Matter protests paid for by Soros as discovered by email leak. Anti Catholic church agenda and the buying of bishops bought by Soros. destabalizing currencies:Soros. CLINTON BODY COUNT UP because of Soros. The DNC are just his employees and must perform well or shake in thier boots LYING like Kaine at debate, and tech email accomplises to Clinton...

The Obama administration is only a warning of the horror that would be unleashed under the dangerous and delusional Clinton Foundation + Kaine administration.

Forum List

Back