The Veterans Administration is not improving.

Over all the VA does well.

Problems exist. Every one of them needs to be reported.

I knew eventually you would be on here cheering. The number and scope of problems tend to state a completely different picture of VA health care than the one put out by the government and people like yourself.

I knew eventually you would be on here cheering. The number and scope of problems tend to state a completely different picture of VA health care than the one put out by the government and people like yourself.
Because I will correct nonsense. You have no evidence that offers "a completely different picture", only hasty generalizations such as your OP. But I can do that, too. The service I get at the SLC VA has been nothing but outstanding. Over there years, in Texas, my service at the Charlies Wilson center in Lufkin and the Tyler Outpatient Clinic was super. Most vets will say the same, I bet.

Nobody knew that fixing the VA could be so complicated :dunno:
It's only complicated because it's a government run health system. Not unlike the one obiecare was supposed to give us. The solution is simple really. You just give the vets a healthcare plan from the private insurance companies that bid once a year for the contract with their premiums paid by us and let them go to any doctor they want. The only reason you think this is complicated is you want to keep VA hospitals open and all of the government jobs they have. Let people go where they want. Let the VA either get it's shit together or die off. It's not that hard.

Nobody knew that fixing the VA could be so complicated :dunno:
It's only complicated because it's a government run health system. Not unlike the one obiecare was supposed to give us. The solution is simple really. You just give the vets a healthcare plan from the private insurance companies that bid once a year for the contract with their premiums paid by us and let them go to any doctor they want. The only reason you think this is complicated is you want to keep VA hospitals open and all of the government jobs they have. Let people go where they want. Let the VA either get it's shit together or die off. It's not that hard.
So simple! Hurry! Get in Touch with The White House

What the hell are lefties trying to do? Valentine's day was two weeks ago and that's when Trump's pick for V.A. administrator was confirmed. Why didn't y'all crazies start complaining about the V.A. in 2005 or 20012 or any time during the Hussein administration?

So what veterans would get this private insurance policy? Any Veteran? Or any Disabled Vet drawing disability from them, even if they are only 10% disabled or 20% disabled or 30% disabled etc....they would get the private insurance policy just like the Vet that is 100% disable and lost their limbs? What about their wives and kids, can they go on their spouse's policy?

All I know is Pres Trump is getting ready to spend an additional 56 Thousand million dollars a year more on top of their 560 Thousand million dollar budget for defense, and 22 Thousand million dollars on the border fence and not a dime of an increase has been mentioned for our Veterans and the improvement of the VA system...

What the hell are lefties trying to do? Valentine's day was two weeks ago and that's when Trump's pick for V.A. administrator was confirmed. Why didn't y'all crazies start complaining about the V.A. in 2005 or 20012 or any time during the Hussein administration?
Lots of reform under Obama, and he ended the 2 stupidest wars ever, as far as US combat wounded goes.

The new head of the VA wants to make it possible that any veteran can go see the physician of his or her choice.

No wait times and no driving for miles for veterans anymore.

The horrendous state of our VA is Obama's biggest shame. He seemed to do anything he could to make sure Illegals got their Entitlements. But he didn't put in the same effort to help our Veterans. His VA has been a disgrace. I truly believe Trump will do better. It's gonna be incredibly difficult, but i think he'll get it done.

Forum List

Back