The Very Definition of Cognitive Dissonance...

Just think if it were you fleeing a war torn country for safety.

And that has what the heck to do with the President's oath to keep the citizenry safe?

You're sitting on your fat ass with no worries except an interruption to your Internet service which would keep you from blathering on this board, so I think the president has kept you safe.

You Liberals hate opposing voices,huh?

Did he keep those 35 innocents in San Bernardino safe?

I love it. I live an hour from the Mexican border, and I "have no worries" and Obama has "kept me safe". There are no psych meds strong enough for this guy's delusions.

And that has what the heck to do with the President's oath to keep the citizenry safe?

You're sitting on your fat ass with no worries except an interruption to your Internet service which would keep you from blathering on this board, so I think the president has kept you safe.

Do the math, PoliticalShit. And if you are not ready for body cavity checks and every phone call you make tapped, then kindly shut the fuck up

Ah, the ever-popular "all or nothing" logical fallacy. If it's not as bad as XYZ hypothetical, then that means there's nothing wrong at all.

Will I be on this forum long enough to see Seoul grl create an OP using correct English grammar formatting? Immigrants

My question is whether or not you'll be here long enough for YOU to create a post using correct English grammar formatting? Believe me, Noah Webster, you're in no position to condescend about anyone else's English.

How was he going to do that without violating the constitution?

"Ehrmagerd, there's a Constitution, therefore the President is powerless to do his job and should be held responsible for NOTHING!"

I would love to believe I did not hear this pile of shit.

"Ehrmagerd, there's a Constitution, therefore the President is powerless to do his job and should be held responsible for NOTHING!"

People typically want to avoid questions they cant answer. Its ok but just understand I know.

....is the Obama administration.

Or....as some may characterize same, bald-faced lying.

1. "Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

2. "Obama still plans to take in refugees: No worries, ‘we have very robust vetting procedures’
Obama still plans to take in refugees: No worries, 'we have very robust vetting procedures' | BizPac Review

3. "Smooth Visa Process for Woman in Attack Is Focus of Inquiry
The woman involved in the shootings in San Bernardino, Calif., on Wednesday passed through two rounds of criminal and national security background checks as she obtained a “fiancé visa” and later a resident green card to live in the United States, federal officials said.
Those checks turned up no negative information about the woman, Tashfeen Malik, a federal official said Friday. But after the F.B.I. said Friday that it was investigating the shootings as an act of terrorism — Ms. Malik pledged allegiance to the Islamic State in a Facebook post the day of the attack — officials were scouring her immigration record to see if there were any revealing details they might have missed.

[Kind of late for that....]

“There was nothing she presented that would have been flagged,..."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/u...asy-passage-through-us-visa-process.html?_r=0

Those "very robust vetting procedures’" certainly kept the 14 dead and 17 wounded, safe.

Polichick talking about cognitive dissidence....

ironymeter2.gif

The Very Definition of Cognitive Dissonance.

1- In 1949 , in order to grandstand for the powerful zionut lobby, Truman dispossessed or made homeless 1,500,000 Palestinians - who with a stroke of a pen became foreigners in their own land

2- The US has given Israhell over $130 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars which have been used to perpetrate the Palestinian Holocaust

3- In order to continue to grandstand for the zionut lobby in 1990 the US invaded Iraq where it slaughtered millions of women and children - and remained in that Country for 18 years

4- In 2015 Obama invaded Syria where it has completely destroyed that country. forcing the Syrians to become international refugees

....is the Obama administration.

Or....as some may characterize same, bald-faced lying.

1. "Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

2. "Obama still plans to take in refugees: No worries, ‘we have very robust vetting procedures’
Obama still plans to take in refugees: No worries, 'we have very robust vetting procedures' | BizPac Review

3. "Smooth Visa Process for Woman in Attack Is Focus of Inquiry
The woman involved in the shootings in San Bernardino, Calif., on Wednesday passed through two rounds of criminal and national security background checks as she obtained a “fiancé visa” and later a resident green card to live in the United States, federal officials said.
Those checks turned up no negative information about the woman, Tashfeen Malik, a federal official said Friday. But after the F.B.I. said Friday that it was investigating the shootings as an act of terrorism — Ms. Malik pledged allegiance to the Islamic State in a Facebook post the day of the attack — officials were scouring her immigration record to see if there were any revealing details they might have missed.

[Kind of late for that....]

“There was nothing she presented that would have been flagged,..."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/u...asy-passage-through-us-visa-process.html?_r=0

Those "very robust vetting procedures’" certainly kept the 14 dead and 17 wounded, safe.

Polichick talking about cognitive dissidence....

ironymeter2.gif

Yeah its kind of weird especially after she admitted she was under the care of a mental health professional.

People typically want to avoid questions they cant answer. Its ok but just understand I know.

Yeah, THAT'S the problem. Your assertion that the Constitution keeps the President helpless was just so damned insightful that I had to run away. It certainly wasn't the notion that the President should be held blameless for anything and everything, or the implication that we need to jettison the Constitution so that His Messiahness can save us all. Goodness, no. It was that you're so damned BRILLIANT to point out that people have to be allowed to murder as long as there's a Constitution.

Y'caught me, Brain Trust. :rolleyes:

Yeah, THAT'S the problem. Your assertion that the Constitution keeps the President helpless was just so damned insightful that I had to run away. It certainly wasn't the notion that the President should be held blameless for anything and everything, or the implication that we need to jettison the Constitution so that His Messiahness can save us all. Goodness, no. It was that you're so damned BRILLIANT to point out that people have to be allowed to murder as long as there's a Constitution.

So now you are against the constitution? It says right in the constitution you cant fuck with people over their religion nor confiscate their weapons until they commit a crime. So my question was how was the POTUS himself supposed to keep the two killers in San Bernardino from shooting people? Would it have made you feel better if the POTUS himself staked out their house or something?

WHO SAID THAT PEOPLE MUST BE ALLOWED TO MURDER?!?!?!?!?!?!?

>

1- In 1949 , in order to grandstand for the powerful zionut lobby, Truman dispossessed or made homeless 1,500,000 Palestinians - who with a stroke of a pen became foreigners in their own land

2- The US has given Israhell over $130 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars which have been used to perpetrate the Palestinian Holocaust

3- In order to continue to grandstand for the zionut lobby in 1990 the US invaded Iraq where it slaughtered millions of women and children - and remained in that Country for 18 years

4- In 2015 Obama invaded Syria where it has completely destroyed that country. forcing the Syrians to become international refugees

The Jews owned the land: they purchased it.

1. King Abdallah of Jordan complains several times in his memoirs about Jews acquiring land in Palestine. Not once does he accuse the Jews of stealing it from the Arabs. Each time he mentions it, the complaint is how much land they arebuying:

• "... the fears of the Arab political leaders are supported by the fact that thesale of landcontinues unrestricted and every day one piece of land after another is torn from the hands of the Arabs.
  • King Abdallah of Jordan,My Memoirs Completed (Al-Takmilah), Pg. 81. In a letter written to the High Commissioner for Transjordan, Sir Arthur Wauchope on July 25, 1934.
2. "According to my information the Jews have requested the continuance of the mandate so that they canbuyup more land and bring in additional immigrants. No other country has gone through such a trial as Palestine.

• King Abdallah of Jordan,My Memoirs Completed (Al-Takmilah), Pg. 88. In a letter written to 'Abd al-Hamid Sa'id on June 5, 1938.

• "Of course, the Zionists bought the land from Arab landholders, who moved to cities or even left the country. They were all too willing to sell, for the price paid by the purchasers was often many times more than anyone else would or could pay." 32 Crist, Raymond E. "Land for the Fellahin, VIII: Land Tenure and Land Use in the Near East".American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Vol. 18, No. 4 (Jul., 1959). 415

• "The land policy of the Zionist movement in the pre-state era was based on purchase of land on the open market by Jewish institutions (mainly the JNF) and subsequent freezing of the ownership so as to ensure that the purchased land would be in Jewish hands in perpetuity." Kretzmer, David.The Legal Status of the Arabs in Israel. Boulder: Westview Press, 1990. 50.

Middle East Piece - Jewish Land Purchase and Dispossession

Don't like it?
Don't go.

Last edited:

1. ".... the Associated Press reported that newly released tapes from US president Lyndon Johnson's White House office showedLBJ's "personal and often emotional connection to Israel."

2. ... the news report does little to revealthe full historical extent of Johnson's actions on behalf of the Jewish people and the State of Israel....few know about LBJ's actions to rescue hundreds of endangered Jews during the Holocaust - actions that could have thrown him out of Congress and into jail.

3. Historians have revealed that Johnson, while serving as a young congressman in 1938 and 1939,arranged for visas to be supplied to Jews in Warsaw, and oversaw the apparently illegal immigration of hundreds of Jewsthrough the port of Galveston, Texas. A key resource for uncovering LBJ's pro-Jewish activity is the unpublished 1989 doctoral thesis by University of Texas student Louis Gomolak, "Prologue: LBJ's Foreign Affairs Background, 1908-1948." Johnson's activities were confirmed by other historians ...

4. ... he inherited his concern for the Jewish people from his family. His aunt Jessie Johnson Hatcher, a major influence on LBJ, was a member of the Zionist Organization of America.

5. As a young boy, Lyndon watched his politically active grandfather "Big Sam" and father "Little Sam" seek clemency for Leo Frank, the Jewish victim of a blood libel in Atlanta. Frank was lynched by a mob in 1915, and the Ku Klux Klan in Texas threatened to kill the Johnsons. ....Lyndon's family hid in their cellar while his father and uncles stood guard with shotguns on their porch in case of KKK attacks.

a. Johnson's speechwriter later stated, "Johnson often cited Leo Frank's lynching as the source of his opposition to both anti-Semitism and isolationism."

6. Already in 1934 - four years before Chamberlain's Munich sellout to Hitler - Johnson was keenly alert to the dangers of Nazism andpresented a book of essays,Nazism: An Assault on Civilization, to the 21-year-old woman he was courting, Claudia Taylor - later known as "Lady Bird" Johnson. It was an incredible engagement present.

7. FIVE DAYS after taking office in 1937, LBJ broke with the "Dixiecrats" and supported an immigration bill that would naturalize illegal aliens, mostly Jews from Lithuania and Poland. In 1938, Johnson was told of a young Austrian Jewish musician who was about to be deported from the United States. With an element of subterfuge, LBJ sent him to the US Consulate in Havana to obtain a residency permit.

8. According to historian James M. Smallwood, Congressman Johnson used legal and sometimes illegal methods to smuggle "hundreds of Jews into Texas, using Galveston as the entry port. Enough money could buy false passports and fake visas in Cuba, Mexico and other Latin American countries.... Johnson smuggled boatloads and planeloads of Jews into Texas. He hid them in the Texas National Youth Administration... Johnson saved at least four or five hundred Jews, possibly more."
A friend in deed - Features - Jerusalem Post

Considering who was mentioned that shouldn't have been, and who wasn't that should have, one can recognize the truth of the old saw...'One only finds justice in the dictionary and the cemetery.'

And, for your listening enjoyment:

>

Take a moment out from the reading of your personally autographed copy of Mein Kampf to peruse this:

On August 23 and 24, 1929, Hebron became a bloody nightmare. House to house, Arab mobs went, bursting into every room looking for hiding Jews. Religious books and scrolls were burned or torn to shreds. The defenseless Jews were variously beheaded, castrated, their breasts and fingers sliced off, and in some cases their eyes plucked from their sockets. Infant or adult, man or woman—it mattered not. The carnage went on for hours, with the Arab policemen standing down—or joining in. Blood ran in streamlets down the narrow stone staircases outside the buildings. House to house, room by room, the savagery was repeated.

a. Not a single victim was simply killed. Each was mutilated and tortured in accordance with their identities, the specific information provided by local Arabs. The Jewish man who lent money to Arabs was sliced open and the IOUs burned in his body. The Jewish baker’s head was tied to the stove and then baked. A Jewish scholar who had studied Koranic philosophy for years was seized, his cranium cut open, and his brain extracted. Another man was nailed to a door. Some sixty-seven Jews were brutally murdered.

This was the state of relations- long before Hitler ever gained power. Rather than an anomaly, this was one a along line of ongoing massacres.
“The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust," by Edwin Black

>

Take a moment out from the reading of your personally autographed copy of Mein Kampf to peruse this:

On August 23 and 24, 1929, Hebron became a bloody nightmare. House to house, Arab mobs went, bursting into every room looking for hiding Jews. Religious books and scrolls were burned or torn to shreds. The defenseless Jews were variously beheaded, castrated, their breasts and fingers sliced off, and in some cases their eyes plucked from their sockets. Infant or adult, man or woman—it mattered not. The carnage went on for hours, with the Arab policemen standing down—or joining in. Blood ran in streamlets down the narrow stone staircases outside the buildings. House to house, room by room, the savagery was repeated.

a. Not a single victim was simply killed. Each was mutilated and tortured in accordance with their identities, the specific information provided by local Arabs. The Jewish man who lent money to Arabs was sliced open and the IOUs burned in his body. The Jewish baker’s head was tied to the stove and then baked. A Jewish scholar who had studied Koranic philosophy for years was seized, his cranium cut open, and his brain extracted. Another man was nailed to a door. Some sixty-seven Jews were brutally murdered.

This was the state of relations- long before Hitler ever gained power. Rather than an anomaly, this was one a along line of ongoing massacres.
“The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust," by Edwin Black

And the Israelites brutally eradicated several tribes of Arabs to forcibly take over the 'Promised Land'.

What's your point?

Forum List

Back