The Very Definition of Cognitive Dissonance...

Do you really call me an illiterate after explaining to you where I'm coming from? My goodness!

We're definitely not seeing eye to eye. It's ok. Life is too short to spend it arguing.
No. I called Cecille illiterate.....are you ok?

She was TALKING to me, dumbass. Conceited much? Or just trying to get lucky?

Did you really just ask her if she was "okay" over an Internet post? :rolleyes-41:

In the 1940s, Americans stormed beaches and overthrew evil dictators. In 2015, Americans need safe spaces and antidepressants, because words. :eusa_wall:
She was talking to you? I called you an illiterate and she posted under me. Why would I think she was talking to you?

Possibly because she and I were conversing, and I called her illiterate. Hence her phrase ". . . after explaining to you where I'm coming from?"

Wow, it's like reading, comprehending, and remembering are ACTUALLY USEFUL!

Idiot.
She explained to me where she was coming from. Thats actually what made me think for sure she was talking to me.

Do you really call me an illiterate after explaining to you where I'm coming from? My goodness!

No, I called you illiterate after you "duuhhh-ed" out on the connection between the word "movement" and your own word, "moved", to which it responded. Do they not believe in conjugating words in Tibet, either?
I give up. I don't hang out with name callers.

Have a nice day!

Already dismissed you, sweet cheeks, and you kept talking. So it seems like YOU are asking you to hang out with me, no one else.

But now that you've had your big drama moment to tell me how I'm a big meaniehead, maybe you can allow yourself to flounce out and stop bothering me. Maybe go find a nice Disney chat board for other special snowflakes like yourself.

Those "very robust vetting procedures’" certainly kept the 14 dead and 17 wounded, safe.

Cognitive dissonance is nicely exemplified by someone like yourself who simultaneously believes that 14 dead Americans in San Bernardino represent a horrific tragedy worthy of wholehearted condemnation of the Obama administration,

but on the other hand, 4500 dead Americans in the Iraq War simply represent the insignificant cost of doing business for the brilliant neocons of the Bush administration.

Those "very robust vetting procedures’" certainly kept the 14 dead and 17 wounded, safe.

Cognitive dissonance is nicely exemplified by someone like yourself who simultaneously believes that 14 dead Americans in San Bernardino represent a horrific tragedy worthy of wholehearted condemnation of the Obama administration,

but on the other hand, 4500 dead Americans in the Iraq War simply represent the insignificant cost of doing business for the brilliant neocons of the Bush administration.

I've lost track.....how many lies did I catch you in today?

I've lost track.....how many lies did I catch you in today?

I don't see you denying any of it.

Just think if it were you fleeing a war torn country for safety.

And that has what the heck to do with the President's oath to keep the citizenry safe?

You're sitting on your fat ass with no worries except an interruption to your Internet service which would keep you from blathering on this board, so I think the president has kept you safe.

See how the 4500 dead in Bush's disastrous, useless war don't count, as far as she's concerned?

And that has what the heck to do with the President's oath to keep the citizenry safe?

You're sitting on your fat ass with no worries except an interruption to your Internet service which would keep you from blathering on this board, so I think the president has kept you safe.

You Liberals hate opposing voices,huh?

Did he keep those 35 innocents in San Bernardino safe?

Let's not Forget the wounded:
Report: A Million Veterans Injured In Iraq, Afghanistan Wars

PoliticalShit is a short-sighted, mercenary POS

Do the math, PoliticalShit. And if you are not ready for body cavity checks and every phone call you make tapped, then kindly shut the fuck up

How was he going to do that without violating the constitution?

4500 needlessly killed in Iraq. Bush's war. 4500 dead that don't bother you,

because in the meantime Bush gave you 2 tax cuts and didn't make you pay for either war.

How was he going to do that without violating the constitution?

The same way Bush prevented 9/11, lol.

agreed. In Yiddish its:

mWXN32R.jpg

Do the math, PoliticalShit. And if you are not ready for body cavity checks and every phone call you make tapped, then kindly shut the fuck up
^ that

because in the meantime Bush gave you 2 tax cuts and didn't make you pay for either war.

INCORRECT

WE PAID VIA ONE OF THE WORST DEPRESSION IN THE NATION'S HISTORY ONE FROM WHICH WE HAVE NOT FULLY RECOVERED

SECONDLY, WE PAY WHEN THE FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD INFLATES THE CURRENCY

INCORRECT

WE PAID VIA ONE OF THE WORST DEPRESSION IN THE NATION'S HISTORY ONE FROM WHICH WE HAVE NOT FULLY RECOVERED

SECONDLY, WE PAY WHEN THE FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD INFLATES THE CURRENCY

That could only have been more ludicrous had you put it in all caps.

Will I be on this forum long enough to see Seoul grl create an OP using correct English grammar formatting? Immigrants

Excuse me? No worries? What crack-addled fantasy world are YOU living in?

Forum List

Back