The Vaccine Hoax is over.

I had measles as a kid...so did ever other kid I knew no one died
you'll understand when I say you're lying..Causes, incidence, and risk factors

The infection is spread by contact with droplets from the nose, mouth, or throat of an infected person. Sneezing and coughing can put contaminated droplets into the air.

Those who have had an active measles infection or who have been vaccinated against the measles have immunity to the disease. Before widespread vaccination, measles was so common during childhood that most people became sick with the disease by age 20. The number of measles cases dropped over the last several decades to almost none in the U.S. and Canada. However, rates have started to rise again recently.

Some parents do not let their children get vaccinated because of unfounded fears that the MMR vaccine, which protects against measles, mumps, and rubella, can cause autism. Large studies of thousands of children have found no connection between this vaccine and autism. Not vaccinating children can lead to outbreaks of a measles, mumps, and rubella -- all of which are potentially serious diseases of childhood.
n roughly the last 150 years, measles has been estimated to have killed about 200 million people worldwide.[64] During the 1850s, measles killed a fifth of Hawaii's people.[65] In 1875, measles killed over 40,000 Fijians, approximately one-third of the population.[66] In the 19th century, the disease decimated the Andamanese population.[67] In 1954, the virus causing the disease was isolated from an 11-year old boy from the United States, David Edmonston, and adapted and propagated on chick embryo tissue culture.[68] To date, 21 strains of the measles virus have been identified.[69] While at Merck, Maurice Hilleman developed the first successful vaccine.[70] Licensed vaccines to prevent the disease became available in 1963.[71] An improved measles vaccine became available in 1968.[72]

Measles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beezy Marsh, Health Correspondent12:01AM GMT 13 Feb 2006

Eighteen babies and toddlers have died following childhood vaccinations in just four years, a secret Government report reveals.
Four deaths have been linked to suspected adverse reactions to the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) triple jab, according to documents prepared for the Government's expert advisers on immunisation.
Secret report reveals 18 child deaths following vaccinations - Telegraph
and? thousands babies die from preventable diseases every minute...
18 deaths over how many month or years?

Who needs facts? These vaccine conspiracy pieces write themselves…
As I write this, Chief PR Man and Publicist of the “New Wave” Vaccines-Cause-Autism-No-They-Really-Do movement, David Kirby, should have done his turn in the House of Lords and be winding up his “free public lecture”. I won’t wish him the stocks and some rotten fruit – that would be churlish – though I might hope his audience includes some of the London-based Badscience fraternity, and/or a few sceptical scientists and doctors.

(Sadly, an audience of rabid mercury obsessives, anti-vaccine nuts, ambulance-chasing lawyers, credulous journalists, nutritionistas, Patrick Holford and Dr John Briffa seems more likely. But let’s hope I’m wrong).

What I am really, really hoping is that Kirby’s turns at the HoP and later do not produce more dismal newspaper articles tomorrow like the one the Daily Telegraph ran last week.

Ah, the Telegraph.

Those snippy satirists over at Private Eye have been running stories for some weeks suggesting that all is not well at the Telegraph, that once esteemed bastion of the more pepper-ish end of the British Establishment.
http://draust.wordpress.com/2008/06...-vaccine-conspiracy-pieces-write-themselves…/

Last edited:
Pretty good trade off though even if there is a connection between Polio and viral meningitis. At it's peak Polio was killing or paralyzing an estimated half a million people per year worldwide.

you'll understand when i say you're lying..causes, incidence, and risk factors

the infection is spread by contact with droplets from the nose, mouth, or throat of an infected person. Sneezing and coughing can put contaminated droplets into the air.

Those who have had an active measles infection or who have been vaccinated against the measles have immunity to the disease. Before widespread vaccination, measles was so common during childhood that most people became sick with the disease by age 20. The number of measles cases dropped over the last several decades to almost none in the u.s. And canada. However, rates have started to rise again recently.

Some parents do not let their children get vaccinated because of unfounded fears that the mmr vaccine, which protects against measles, mumps, and rubella, can cause autism. Large studies of thousands of children have found no connection between this vaccine and autism. Not vaccinating children can lead to outbreaks of a measles, mumps, and rubella -- all of which are potentially serious diseases of childhood.
N roughly the last 150 years, measles has been estimated to have killed about 200 million people worldwide.[64] during the 1850s, measles killed a fifth of hawaii's people.[65] in 1875, measles killed over 40,000 fijians, approximately one-third of the population.[66] in the 19th century, the disease decimated the andamanese population.[67] in 1954, the virus causing the disease was isolated from an 11-year old boy from the united states, david edmonston, and adapted and propagated on chick embryo tissue culture.[68] to date, 21 strains of the measles virus have been identified.[69] while at merck, maurice hilleman developed the first successful vaccine.[70] licensed vaccines to prevent the disease became available in 1963.[71] an improved measles vaccine became available in 1968.[72]

measles - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

beezy marsh, health correspondent12:01am gmt 13 feb 2006

eighteen babies and toddlers have died following childhood vaccinations in just four years, a secret government report reveals.
Four deaths have been linked to suspected adverse reactions to the measles, mumps and rubella (mmr) triple jab, according to documents prepared for the government's expert advisers on immunisation.
secret report reveals 18 child deaths following vaccinations - telegraph
and? Thousands babies die from preventable diseases every minute...

as i write this, chief pr man and publicist of the “new wave” vaccines-cause-autism-no-they-really-do movement, david kirby, should have done his turn in the house of lords and be winding up his “free public lecture”. I won’t wish him the stocks and some rotten fruit – that would be churlish – though i might hope his audience includes some of the london-based badscience fraternity, and/or a few sceptical scientists and doctors.

(sadly, an audience of rabid mercury obsessives, anti-vaccine nuts, ambulance-chasing lawyers, credulous journalists, nutritionistas, patrick holford and dr john briffa seems more likely. But let’s hope i’m wrong).

What i am really, really hoping is that kirby’s turns at the hop and later do not produce more dismal newspaper articles tomorrow like the one the daily telegraph ran last week.

Ah, the telegraph.

Those snippy satirists over at private eye have been running stories for some weeks suggesting that all is not well at the telegraph, that once esteemed bastion of the more pepper-ish end of the british establishment.
Who needs facts? These vaccine conspiracy pieces write themselves? | Dr Aust's Spleen

if it makes you feel any better...I think you personally should get as many vaccines as you possible can

beezy marsh, health correspondent12:01am gmt 13 feb 2006

eighteen babies and toddlers have died following childhood vaccinations in just four years, a secret government report reveals.
Four deaths have been linked to suspected adverse reactions to the measles, mumps and rubella (mmr) triple jab, according to documents prepared for the government's expert advisers on immunisation.
secret report reveals 18 child deaths following vaccinations - telegraph

as i write this, chief pr man and publicist of the “new wave” vaccines-cause-autism-no-they-really-do movement, david kirby, should have done his turn in the house of lords and be winding up his “free public lecture”. I won’t wish him the stocks and some rotten fruit – that would be churlish – though i might hope his audience includes some of the london-based badscience fraternity, and/or a few sceptical scientists and doctors.

(sadly, an audience of rabid mercury obsessives, anti-vaccine nuts, ambulance-chasing lawyers, credulous journalists, nutritionistas, patrick holford and dr john briffa seems more likely. But let’s hope i’m wrong).

What i am really, really hoping is that kirby’s turns at the hop and later do not produce more dismal newspaper articles tomorrow like the one the daily telegraph ran last week.

Ah, the telegraph.

Those snippy satirists over at private eye have been running stories for some weeks suggesting that all is not well at the telegraph, that once esteemed bastion of the more pepper-ish end of the british establishment.
Who needs facts? These vaccine conspiracy pieces write themselves? | Dr Aust's Spleen

if it makes you feel any better...I think you personally should get as many vaccines as you possible can
another non answer..
what would make me feel better is if you were sterilized, you've already used the in home lobotomy kit...

Can I assume, based on your need for strong evidence, that you have such evidence regarding the horrendous side effects, weakening of the immune system, etc. of vaccines? You said you KNOW about these things....where do you get that knowledge? Why do you trust the source(s) that tell you that but not ones that tell you vaccines are safe and worthwhile?
Maybe you didn't read my post, or fully grasp the content. I'd rather err on the side of caution. I, me, personally, I HAVEN'T gotten those recommended immunizations. Neither has anyone my age. In fact, I am willing to bet, all of you people here that are over the age of thirty, NONE of you has got any of these shots they are pushing onto kids. So that is my deal. And yet we KNOW, we have seen the documentation about the possible side effects. What I don't know, is the prevalence, what are the chances that kids will suffer these side effects. They don't disclose that information. These are known side effects. They have been released. The pharmaceutical companies even have a fund to pay out claims related to law suits. You need to ask yourselves a question; If there is no harm to vaccines; Why is there a whole sub-section of laws devoted to liability claims Vis-à-vis vaccines?

Ah, the telegraph.

who needs facts? These vaccine conspiracy pieces write themselves? | dr aust's spleen

if it makes you feel any better...i think you personally should get as many vaccines as you possible can
another non answer..
What would make me feel better is if you were sterilized, you've already used the in home lobotomy kit...

you never posed a question ..cretin

The anti vaccine idiots hae no idea what the results of their folly would be. They think these deadly diseases are just a few days of sniffles. They have never seen a face ravaged by pockmarks from chicken pox. Maybe these idiots think their children will thank them for taking their looks.

The anti vaccine idiots hae no idea what the results of their folly would be. They think these deadly diseases are just a few days of sniffles. They have never seen a face ravaged by pockmarks from chicken pox. Maybe these idiots think their children will thank them for taking their looks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I assume, based on your need for strong evidence, that you have such evidence regarding the horrendous side effects, weakening of the immune system, etc. of vaccines? You said you KNOW about these things....where do you get that knowledge? Why do you trust the source(s) that tell you that but not ones that tell you vaccines are safe and worthwhile?
And to answer you question in the affirmative, here are the statistics. So what I need to know now, are what are the chances my child will succumb to the diseases these poisons are meant to protect against. Otherwise, as the Stats on this page point out, very convincingly I might add, it looks like it is better to shy away from vaccines, than to risk exposing your kid to these deadly toxins.

Mind you, this just has to do with the weakening of the immune system, not possible quality of life issues, sterilizing the population, etc. . . .

Vaccines and Mortality Rates

Did you know one of the most important indicators of public health conditions of a country is the infant mortality rate (IMR). Many people assume since the United States has arguably the best health system in the world, they have the healthiest children.

What do the numbers tell us?

A study by Neil Z. Miller and Gary S. Goldman looking at the correlation between the number of vaccines children get versus the infant mortality rate. [1]

A different study performed by Miller and Goldman analyzed the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database. They discovered the babies who received multiple vaccines during a single well-baby visit were the most likely to be hospitalized following their injections. [2]

The data below is a graphical representation of the number of vaccines given before 6 years of age, under 5 mortality rate, and infant mortality rate of the respective countries
vaccines-have-consequences.jpg

http://vactruth.com/vaccines-and-mortality-rates

WTF are you talking about? I had the chicken pox, so did my sister. It isn't a big deal. What the hell are you going on about? You would never be able to tell. Well, except that three days after she ignorantly had her second child get the chicken pox vaccine, she got a nasty case of shingles. If only she had known better. . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYI-dC9G0us]Vaccine Zombie video www.VaccineZombie.com - YouTube[/ame]

I've taken no vaccinations or Flu Shots for at least 25 years and my kids were never vaccinated. We're all just fine thank you.

Because everyone else was vaccinated. You can't catch a disease when no one around you doesn't get it.

We don't see diseases like polio and measels as being dangerous because we don't see the devastating affects of them anymore ( thanks to vaccines ). So people think skipping the shots is no big deal.

But one of my co workers nephew didn't get any vaccines. Got the measles and winded up dying. Her sister now wishes she had got him vaccinated.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

I've taken no vaccinations or Flu Shots for at least 25 years and my kids were never vaccinated. We're all just fine thank you.

Because everyone else was vaccinated. You can't catch a disease when no one around you doesn't get it.

We don't see diseases like polio and measels as being dangerous because we don't see the devastating affects of them anymore ( thanks to vaccines ). So people think skipping the shots is no big deal.

But one of my co workers nephew didn't get any vaccines. Got the measles and winded up dying. Her sister now wishes she had got him vaccinated.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Fair enough. Good argument. I agree. So we need to see the open and honest discussion. But the pharmaceutical corporations and the government WON'T allow it. It won't allow people to see what the chances of adverse reactions are, compared to the chances of catching the disease are. That is all I would like to know. And did you see what happened when I honestly asked the question? I came under attack. How dare the concerned parent even ask that question.

Well, that only leads a person to get very suspicious that the profit motive and the elites eugenics agenda seems to be of more paramount importance the keeping herd immunity at peak efficacy. One wonders if the damn things even work. We hear anecdotal cases all the time of persons that were vaccinated that still came down with the disease. So while I am very sorry your co-workers nephew died, there is no indication that if he had got the shot, he would be alive today.

A measles outbreak in Brooklyn, N.Y., this year shows how easily one of the most contagious diseases leaps hemispheres.

In March, New York City health authorities saw a sudden rise in measles cases in several densely populated Orthodox Jewish communities.
More

Fifteen Years After Autism Panic, a Plague of Measles Erupts

The disease quickly spread. Among the 58 measles cases reported thus far, a child contracted pneumonia and two pregnant women were hospitalized, according to the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. One of the women had a miscarriage.

The department traced the outbreak to a person who it concluded brought the virus from a trip to London, says Jay Varma, the department's deputy commissioner for disease control. Overall, vaccination rates are high in the communities, he says, but the outbreak then started in a small group of families with members who refused vaccines, he says.

Brooklyn Measles Outbreak Shows Risks - WSJ.com

And to answer you question in the affirmative, here are the statistics. So what I need to know now, are what are the chances my child will succumb to the diseases these poisons are meant to protect against. Otherwise, as the Stats on this page point out, very convincingly I might add, it looks like it is better to shy away from vaccines, than to risk exposing your kid to these deadly toxins.

Mind you, this just has to do with the weakening of the immune system, not possible quality of life issues, sterilizing the population, etc. . . .

Vaccines and Mortality Rates

Did you know one of the most important indicators of public health conditions of a country is the infant mortality rate (IMR). Many people assume since the United States has arguably the best health system in the world, they have the healthiest children.

What do the numbers tell us?

A study by Neil Z. Miller and Gary S. Goldman looking at the correlation between the number of vaccines children get versus the infant mortality rate. [1]

A different study performed by Miller and Goldman analyzed the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database. They discovered the babies who received multiple vaccines during a single well-baby visit were the most likely to be hospitalized following their injections. [2]

The data below is a graphical representation of the number of vaccines given before 6 years of age, under 5 mortality rate, and infant mortality rate of the respective countries
vaccines-have-consequences.jpg

http://vactruth.com/vaccines-and-mortality-rates

So again I ask....why do you trust this source? Ignoring the fact that the name of the site leads one to believe they have an anti-vaccine agenda, what about the information provided do you find compelling, especially compared to any countering information? Why would you accept that the infant mortality rate is based on vaccinations without some causal evidence?

I get the impression (which may well be completely off, this is just my own personal take) that you lean towards assuming vaccination is bad before any evidence is even presented. Perhaps this is based on a distrust of the government, a belief that a conspiracy of some sort is involved may appeal to your worldview, but while some of what you are saying is about needing to find information, there is an undercurrent in your posts of having already drawn the conclusion that vaccines are bad.

I'm not going to dismiss possible side effects or dangers, but I certainly think that the concept of a vaccinated populace being safer than one that isn't vaccinated, or is only sporadically vaccinated, is a fairly simple one. The fewer people able to get a disease, the less chance for it to thrive and potentially infect those without protection. So, the more that people decide to avoid vaccination, the greater the chance that previously prevented illnesses will crop up again.

The anti-vaccine rhetoric seems all too often to be of the Jenny McCarthy, it's wrong because I SAY SO! type. If you truly are unsure and looking for evidence, I hope that you are looking for scientific research rather than opinionated blogs.

Any site with a name like Realfarmacy is already facing 2 strikes in my book. And the fact it points to other stories with titles like "biblical code turns $40,000 into $396,000", tells me it's along the lines of any other tabloid like "national enquirer" and so on..

There is some compelling evidence to suspect some immunizations, but I hardly believe it's as definite as the tabloid is trying to imply.

Personally, I don't think it's the vaccines themselves actually causing the increases in the various diseases and afflictions. I believe it's more along the lines of the lifestyle we live now, and the chemicals we are full of, and then add in some other things like babies being raised on formula instead of breast milk, or the chemicals in the parents at conception, coupled with diet and lack of exercise, pollution, you name it, any number of factors and then you add a touch too much extra of a chemical that alone may be harmless (like mercury) which effects the nervous system, and BAM!.. You got all kinds of nervous system disorders in the young..

I just don't see doctors and medical professionals knowingly and willfully giving bad medicine to children.. It's not logical, and as far as population control it's highly ineffective..

A measles outbreak in Brooklyn, N.Y., this year shows how easily one of the most contagious diseases leaps hemispheres.

In March, New York City health authorities saw a sudden rise in measles cases in several densely populated Orthodox Jewish communities.
More

The disease quickly spread. Among the 58 measles cases reported thus far, a child contracted pneumonia and two pregnant women were hospitalized, according to the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. One of the women had a miscarriage.

The department traced the outbreak to a person who it concluded brought the virus from a trip to London, says Jay Varma, the department's deputy commissioner for disease control. Overall, vaccination rates are high in the communities, he says, but the outbreak then started in a small group of families with members who refused vaccines, he says.

Vaccines only work when enough people are vaccinated to prevent a large scale outbreak. I think many people, insulated form the devastations of serious childhood diseases forget how horrific polio, diptheria, rubella and other diseases could be.

More

if vaccinations protect you then its nobodies business if one chooses not to vaccinate

Forum List

Back