The Usual Point Of Misunderstanding

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Billy_Kinetta, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Billy_Kinetta

Billy_Kinetta Paladin of the Lost Hour Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,672
    "It is positively infuriating that my colleagues in Congress are so afraid of the gun industry that they pretend there aren't public policy responses to this epidemic. There are, and the thoughts and prayers of politicians are cruelly hollow if they are paired with continued legislative indifference. It's time for Congress to get off its ass and do something."
    - Sen, Chris Murphy, Democrat

It's not the gun "industry" they're afraid of, but legal gun owners, which equal about half the adult population.

Gun owners vote. One would think that the last 25 years of gun control losses both legislatively and judicially in every state and in the Supreme Court would have sunk in by now.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,417
    He clearly wants to infringe on the 2nd and therefore should be removed from office.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bob Blaylock

Bob Blaylock Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,141
    Agreed. Every public servant, at every level of government, takes an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. He agrees to this is a condition of his job. Anyone who seeks to violate the Constitution is unfit for public office and ought to be disqualified therefrom.

• Agree Agree x 1