The USS Liberty Memorial

Oh Marc, quit trying because noobody cares. Your attention to me makes me glad because I know I've finally found a way to really get under your skin. And that is the only way to deal with vermin like yourself who do nothing but call names without presenting a sound argument. That is what the undeducated masses to which you belong do, they just aggravate people. I'm just playing your game and you have only yourself to blame.

Please provide links of your posts demanding the US investigate the murder of 300 Marines in Lebanon by Hisballah jihadists.

The inability to do so will be demonstrative of you anti-American sentiments.

Yes, because my disinterest in something that happened 30 years ago is PROOF that I'm anti-american. By that token perhaps we should go back further and by the same measure perhaps you can provide me links to your disdain for the jap attack on Pearl Harbor. See how profoundly retarded your logic is?

I love America Marc, but I'm not so simple that I have to scapegoat an entire group of people for all of it's ills and misdeeds.

Try the USS Cole. A pointless attack by Islamic extremists. The USS Liberty bombing is nothing but twisting shit to suit an argument by the verysame Islamic extremists and/or pathetic Islamic extremist support groups.

Grow up, rag head.

Well stated.:clap2:

Never a peep from the Islamofascist supporters about the murder of 300 Marines by Hizballah in Beirut. Why, because it doesn't involve the Jews.

Fucking America-hating hypocrites the whole stinking lot of them

You were like 8 when that happened Marc. Cause and effect. You can't honestly believe that the U.S. military can throw it's presence around and not get dinged? Put the shoe on the other foot. How would you like if a bunch of foreingnors from the U.N. put a base near your trailer? Would you put up with it? No, of course you you wouldn't.

You know less than zero about jihad, moron.

The Islamic doctrine of Salafism that radical Islam and jihad are rooted in was first articulated by Ibn Taymiyya 700 years ago, before America or Saudi Arabia even existed.

bin Laden has stated the reason for 9/11...

Osama bin Laden...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.'
washingtonpost.com

Oh Marc, quit trying because noobody cares. Your attention to me makes me glad because I know I've finally found a way to really get under your skin. And that is the only way to deal with vermin like yourself who do nothing but call names without presenting a sound argument. That is what the undeducated masses to which you belong do, they just aggravate people. I'm just playing your game and you have only yourself to blame.

Please provide links of your posts demanding the US investigate the murder of 300 Marines in Lebanon by Hisballah jihadists.

Yes, because my disinterest in something that happened 30 years ago is PROOF that I'm anti-american. By that token perhaps we should go back further and by the same measure perhaps you can provide me links to your disdain for the jap attack on Pearl Harbor. See how profoundly retarded your logic is?

I love America Marc, but I'm not so simple that I have to scapegoat an entire group of people for all of it's ills and misdeeds.

Please provide links to your posts demanding the US investigate the murder of 300 Marines in Beirut by Hizballah.

Show us how patriotic you are

Please provide links to your posts demanding the US investigate the murder of 300 Marines in Beirut by Hizballah.

Such a link does not exist. I don't need to prove my loyalty to America to you. Your argument is senseless to the point it defies reason. Are you in any way capable whatsoever of any critical thinking?

Such a link does not exist. I don't need to prove my loyalty to America to you. Your argument is senseless to the point it defies reason. Are you in any way capable whatsoever of any critical thinking?

Busted, fk'er. You are not a patriot. You're nothing but a two-bit Jew hater who hates America and hates himself.

Get lost, loser.

I take it back, you don't need suicide solution, rather, what you need is an education.

Coming from a deranged psychopath...:cuckoo:

You wrote...
"Eat a bullet you inbred white trash maggot.":cuckoo:"
"Thank you Harry Reid, may you develop anal cancer and die an agonizing death before your descent to hell. ":cuckoo:

That's it, I'm a jew hater, now let me go prepare my oven.

Marc, it's been fun having you willingly demonstrate for the internet audience what a low class piece of trailer trash you are, but I'm growing weary of your inane postings. I'm no longer having any fun pushing your buttons. I feel sorry for you. I'm not sure what the answer to your malfunction is but you need help. You can have the last word on this thread that you have successfully derailed....

That's it, I'm a jew hater, now let me go prepare my oven.

Marc, it's been fun having you willingly demonstrate for the internet audience what a low class piece of trailer trash you are, but I'm growing weary of your inane postings. I'm no longer having any fun pushing your buttons. I feel sorry for you. I'm not sure what the answer to your malfunction is but you need help. You can have the last word on this thread that you have successfully derailed....

You're deeply disturbed. Defective DNA Tsk tsk....

You wrote...
Eat a bullet you inbred white trash maggot.
Thank you Harry Reid, may you develop anal cancer and die an agonizing death before your descent to hell.

Eat a bullet you inbred white trash maggot.
R.C.,

It's really much more productive to just put Marc39 on Ignore. Stepping over dogshit piles is a lot better then stepping in them.

MikeK, you are an America-hater who has done nothing to urge the government to investigate the murder of 300 Marines in Beirut.

You're nothing but an old, impotent crank.:clap2:

Summary of Events

"On June 8, 1967 while patrolling in international waters[2] in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel.[3]

"Of a crew of 294 officers and men[4] (including three civilians)[5], the ship suffered thirty four (34) killed in action and one hundred seventy four (174) wounded in action.[6]

"The ship itself, a Forty Million ($40,000,000) Dollar state of the art signals intelligence (SIGINT) platform, was so badly damaged that it never sailed on an operational mission again and was sold in 1970 for $101,666.66 as scrap[7] .

Israel acknowledged the following facts without qualification:

1. USS Liberty was an American ship, hence a neutral vis-à-vis the June 1967 war between Israel and its Arab neighbors.[8]
2. USS Liberty remained in international waters at all times on June 8, 1967[9] .
3. The attacking Israeli forces never made a positive identification of the nationality of USS Liberty before unleashing deadly force in their attack on the ship."[10]

USS Liberty

Summary of Events[/]

"On June 8, 1967 while patrolling in international waters[2] in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel. BULLSHIT :lol::lol::lol:

Unted States European Command...
HATZOR AIR FORCE BASE, Israel — More than 1,000 service members from the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines are working together alongside Israeli troops during Juniper Cobra 2010 (JC10).

"This exercise is utilizing hundreds of people from different branches, all working together to maximize the outcome and continue to build on the relations with the Israeli military," said Navy Capt. Donna Joyal, joint task force manpower director.

"Such a large scale exercise requires an equally massive amount of planning," Joyal continued. She credits much of the smoothness of the arrival due to the months of work completed prior to departing the respective home bases. "Training and preparedness truly equates to success." Everything had to be considered for any situation that may arise. From living quarters and work spaces, to recreation and transportation, all were essential to make the exercise the most productive experience possible.
Proper planning key to success during Juniper Cobra 2010 | EUCOM, Stronger Together
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccHbxiHUgKQ&feature=related[/ame]

What do your Worms have to say about this?

"At approximately 0600 hours (all times local) on the morning of June 8, 1967 an Israeli maritime reconnaissance aircraft observer reported seeing 'a US Navy cargo type ship,' just outside the coverage of the Israeli coastal radar defense net, bearing the hull markings 'GTR-5'.[11]

"This report, made to Israeli naval HQ, was also forwarded immediately to the Israeli navy intelligence directorate.[12]

"Throughout the remainder of the day prior to the attack, Israeli reconnaissance aircraft regularly flew out to USS Liberty's position and orbited the ship before returning to their bases in Israel.

"A total of no fewer than eight (8) such flights were made.[13]

"At approximately 1050 hours, the naval observer from the early morning reconnaissance flight arrived at Israeli air force HQ and sat down with the air-naval liaison officer there.

"The two officers consulted Jane's Fighting Ships and learned that the ship reported earlier in the day was USS Liberty, a United States Navy technical research ship.[14]"

USS Liberty

What do your Worms have to say about this?

"At approximately 0600 hours (all times local) on the morning of June 8, 1967 an Israeli maritime reconnaissance aircraft observer reported seeing 'a US Navy cargo type ship,' just outside the coverage of the Israeli coastal radar defense net, bearing the hull markings 'GTR-5'.[11]

"This report, made to Israeli naval HQ, was also forwarded immediately to the Israeli navy intelligence directorate.[12]

"Throughout the remainder of the day prior to the attack, Israeli reconnaissance aircraft regularly flew out to USS Liberty's position and orbited the ship before returning to their bases in Israel.

"A total of no fewer than eight (8) such flights were made.[13]

"At approximately 1050 hours, the naval observer from the early morning reconnaissance flight arrived at Israeli air force HQ and sat down with the air-naval liaison officer there.

"The two officers consulted Jane's Fighting Ships and learned that the ship reported earlier in the day was USS Liberty, a United States Navy technical research ship.[14]"

USS Liberty

I read your entire link, and there was nothing to suggest it was a deliberate attack. You have to remember during that short 6-day period, Israel was at war on 3 fronts, with Egypt, Syria and Jordan. In the heat of battle, the Israelis most probably mistook it for an enemy ship.

USS Liberty

As far a Israeli motives for attacking a US ship, Liberty's job was sweeping up radio communications from all sides in the June '67 war. This may have included some IDF designs on the Golan Heights AFTER Syria opted out of the conflict"

"Israel clearly did not want the U.S. government to know too much about its dispositions for attacking Syria, initially planned for June 8, but postponed for 24 hours.

"It should be pointed out that the attack on the Liberty occurred on June 8, whereas on June 9 at 3 AM, Syria announced its acceptance of the cease-fire.

"Despite this, at 7 AM, that is, four hours later, Israel’s minister of defense, Moshe Dayan, 'gave the order to go into action against Syria.'[63]

"He further writes that timely knowledge of this decision and preparatory moves toward it 'might have frustrated Israeli designs for the conquest of Syria’s Golan Heights' and, in the sense of Ennes’s accusations, provides 'a plausible thesis that Israel deliberately decided to incapacitate the signals-collecting American ship and leave no one alive to tell the story of the attack.'"

USS Liberty - Wiki

Where does hasbara work?

In a haskitchen?

In May 1992, the Jerusalem Post reported that American Jewish leaders hardly reacted to news that the Foreign Ministry's hasbara department would be eliminated as part of a sweeping reorganization of the ministry

Forum List

Back