The USA Patriot act: the story of an impulsive bill that eviscerated america's civil liberties

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The USA PATRIOT Act: The Story of an Impulsive Bill that Eviscerated America's Civil Liberties
The American public largely accepts the USA PATRIOT Act as a part of civic life as immutable, perhaps even more so than the Bill of Rights. However, this act – passed in the dead of night, with little to no oversight, in a panic after the biggest attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor – is not only novel, it is also fundamentally opposed to virtually every principle on which the United States of America was founded. It might not be going anywhere anytime soon, but patriots, liberty lovers and defenders of Constitutional government should nonetheless familiarize themselves with the onerous provisions of this law, which is nothing short of a full-throttle attack on the American republic.

THIS IS WHY LEFTIST DUMBASSES JUMP FOR JOY WHEN LEGALLY BEINNG MOLESTED AT THE AIRPORT AND HAVE BEEN SO FKN BRAINWASHED BY THE CROOKED GOV. SYSTEM YOU STUPID retreads HAVE BECOME SO USE TO GIVING UP YOUR " BODIES PERSONAL SPACE" THAT YOU ALLOW THE GOV TO MOLEST YOUR FKN KIDS BECAUSE WHY " IT KEEPS YOU SAFE" OMFG!!!

Some never knew what it is some never knew what it mean and to this day the same dumbasses still don't get it and try to strip our rights away with it.

It’s dreadful legislation that I opposed strongly when it was being debated, but was told I hated America and wanted the terrorist to win.

It’s dreadful legislation that I opposed strongly when it was being debated, but was told I hated America and wanted the terrorist to win.

the REAL terrorists are the neocons in the Bush administration who pulled this off and all the criminal politicians in washington that are in on the coverup such as the clintons and Obamas. I suspect Trump is as well since he has not ordered an independent investigation into this.

• Banned

the REAL terrorists are the neocons in the Bush administration who pulled this off and all the criminal politicians in washington that are in on the coverup such as the clintons and Obamas. I suspect Trump is as well since he has not ordered an independent investigation into this.

No Trump is NOT

Forum List

Back