The US Flag Is Now School Contraband

Show me where I said he was equally quilty?
Do I think his parents are getting outraged over something stupid, and over his school trying to protect him? Yes

Yeah, the first amendment is ridiculously stupid. :rolleyes:

What would you say if the kid got beat up for flying the flag? I bet you would be outraged, and blame the same schoool for not doing anything.

I'd be outraged that the school didn't do more about the people that beat him up.

So would banning ALL flags be helping him from getting beat up, or from the school having a larger incident? Especially since the school already had problems? I am sorry! I would rather my child be safe. And they didn't just single him out, they banned all flags.

How 'bout not caving into MS13 and punishing the violent ones who are the problem?

It seems silly to force him to bring it into the school, when previously it would have remained on his bike and separated from any conflict.

But so long as they confiscated the other flags, it sounds like a local conflict and I don't have a prob with it.

Er..did you read it, Luser?

Yes, they banned all flags, okay.

But he wasn't flying it in school. It was on his bike. Kids don't ride their bikes after school starts.

Then why does it matter if he has to keep it in his backpack once he is on school grounds?
Good question. Why does it matter if it's on his bike?

You're the one who has a problem with it, so do explain.

If that's the case, then it sure shoots the. "immigrants are assimilating nicely" theory right in the ass, doesn't it?

Kind of hard when the right treats them like garbage.
They have it a whole lot easier than the Irish, the Germans, the Italians, and the Chinese had it.

Not to mention the blacks.

So stfu, learn English, and become a part of this country and its people or go back where you come from.

Shove that mexican flag up your ass and go back to the shithole your family crawled out of if it's so great.

Some of us remember why our families came here.

Are you saying " your ass" in general? Because last time I checked I wasn't mexican.

Anybody else notice that since last tuesday, when the Soros/Obama agenda was thoroughly kicked to the curb, the moonbats and their abject stupidity level has risen to the point of abject insanity level?

What a bunch o' whacked in the head morons!

Last edited:
Are Mexicans different from other emigrants, Luissa? What makes them different? It wouldn't be their RACE, would it?

Anybody else notice that since last tuesday, when the Soros/Obama agenda was thoroughly kicked to the curb, the moonbats and their abject stupidity level has risen to the point of abject insanity level.

What a bunch o' whacked in the head morons!

Sure! :cuckoo:

While you sicken the rest of us.
Yes... the partisan 'tard who thinks it must be wrong because it's on Fox, doesn't know how to use MSNBC's search box, and stands beside Jillian in demanding a reason for our youth to have a U.S. flag on their bike.... is sickened...

hmmm....

I'll let you know if your opinion ever starts to matter.

I think I was pretty clear about what came up on google when I first searched it, weirdo. MSNBC didn't come up at all, so it would have been hard to us their search box.

1) Find the part of your browser window that starts with 'httP;//'

2)replace all contents with 'www.msnbc.com' and hit the 'enter' key

3)find the big white box at the top of the new page

4)type in your terms and hit the 'enter' key

This concludes today's lesson in rudimentary computer usage
You are fucking wacko,

How ironical

You got a neg for being a piece of shit

Some threads reveal so much about people...

This one is a Real Litmus Test for Deranged Moonbattery.

When I'M the one defending the people in question from claims of faux patriotism, it's a good bet anyone who disagrees is insane.

I'm not exactly known as Mr America; if the kid in question had done anything wrong, i'd've been the first to say so

Yes... the partisan 'tard who thinks it must be wrong because it's on Fox, doesn't know how to use MSNBC's search box, and stands beside Jillian in demanding a reason for our youth to have a U.S. flag on their bike.... is sickened...

hmmm....

I'll let you know if your opinion ever starts to matter.

I think I was pretty clear about what came up on google when I first searched it, weirdo. MSNBC didn't come up at all, so it would have been hard to us their search box.

1) Find the part of your browser window that starts with 'httP;//'

2)replace all contents with 'www.msnbc.com' and hit the 'enter' key

3)find the big white box at the top of the new page

4)type in your terms and hit the 'enter' key

This concludes today's lesson in rudimentary computer usage
You are fucking wacko,

How ironical

You got a neg for being a piece of shit

You calling someone a piece of shit is hilarious.

O rly?

You're the one siding with those who would attack a kid for having an American flag and supporting measures designed to curb his display of support for a family member in the service.

Kid gets beat up for flying American flag ... blame the kid for incitment.

Women in skimpy outfit gets raped walking home from nightclub ... blame the women for incitment.

Same fucking thing!!!!!!!!!

Women in skimpy outfit gets raped walking home from nightclub ... blame the women for incitment.

I am not blaming the kid if he gets beat, I am blaming the kids parents for reacting to his school trying to protect him. Like I said, if the kid got beat up, they would be bitching about them not doing anything.
The school has to protect their students, and they did not just single out the American flag.

no. the violent person is always the one responsible for his/her actions.

but it sounds, from what i read, that the flags were almost like gang colors in this particular school. the school has a responsibility to keep things ordered. i suspect they figured that would do it is all.

it's not about it being racist. it's about them having racial tensions at the school and trying to keep them tamped down. i think they went overboard. but honestly? i think flying a flag from one's bike is silly and you have to ask why the kid is doing it.

People like you have to ask. Those of us who know what the flag represents don't have to ask.

no. the violent person is always the one responsible for his/her actions.

but it sounds, from what i read, that the flags were almost like gang colors in this particular school. the school has a responsibility to keep things ordered. i suspect they figured that would do it is all.
Viva la reconquista...

Forum List

Back