The US Auto industry.....falling back into yesterday....we never learn!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Ford is basically giving up on US car business, and GM is not far behind
  • Ford's plan to reduce its passenger car lineup to just two models, and GM's difficulty selling passenger cars in the U.S. show how much tastes are drifting toward trucks, SUVs and crossovers.
  • Ford will only update the Focus Active crossover and Mustang for the U.S. market, while GM called out a challenging passenger car environment.
  • Haven't we been down this path before? US car makers dead set on gaz guzzling vehicles and the Asians took over?
  • America.....there go your jobs!! MAGA...and oh, the bailout was for what again?
  • Here's Ford's Schedule For Phasing Out Its Small Cars And Sedans In North America
  • Following yesterday’s bombshell announcement that Ford is abandoning its traditional sedan and small car production in North America for a lineup of mostly crossovers and SUVs has now been followed by alleged final production dates for the Focus, Taurus and Fiesta, via Automotive News.

I hate small cars for around town / city driving. I need a real truck!!!

Buying a Kenworth T800 instead.....safer....more groceries.......more comfortable.....GTF outta my way kinda thing too.....LIVIN LARGE

Looking at this one. I like the color .....Whaddya think?

2003_kenworth_t800_1_lgw.jpg

Forum List

Back