The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

So much winning yet the govt. continues to be shut down..Hmmm is that winning?

You realize you just contradicted yourself, right?

Government shut down IS a win dolt.

It is not a win as it cost the taxpayers more money in the long run.

It is not a win because it is only done because the people we elect are not capable of doing their most basic job.

So much winning yet the govt. continues to be shut down..Hmmm is that winning?

You realize you just contradicted yourself, right?

Government shut down IS a win dolt.

It is not a win because it is only done because the people we elect are not capable of doing their most basic job.
And it violates open bidding on govt. projects.

The PRIMARY purpose of the US Constitution.....

TO LIMIT the powers of the Federal Government.

Damn these people are ignorant.

The PRIMARY purpose of the US Constitution.....

TO LIMIT the powers of the Federal Government.

Damn these people are ignorant.

And you think the shutdown if accomplishing that?

You really are a moron.

If you cannot support the claims you make, one can only assume they are false.

If you cannot lookup basic, readily available information for yourself, one can only assume you're a moron.

I can find one site that says the cost is 136 billion and another that shows it being 47 billion.

The bottom line is you made a claim and you lack the balls to support your claim.

I can find one site that says the cost is 136 billion and another that shows it being 47 billion.

Congrats for proving my point :rolleyes:

And you're either a dumbass supreme or a fucking boldface liar.

I just Googled
"US taxpayer costs for illegal immigration"

27,400,000 results

Since you are numerically illiterate.....
That's 27 MILLION, 400 Thousand

The very first report puts the cost at 1.3 TRILLION

And Google is biased and suppresses such information for political purposes

You're a fraud, a liar and an imbecile. I think this has been said about you here before

Last edited:
Border-Wall-Building-640x480.jpg

Game over, dems.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defense and a major Army command made up of some 37,000 civilian and military personnel, making it one of the world's largest public engineering, design, and construction management agencies.

Congress has provided options under Title 10 U.S. Code that could permit the Department of Defense to fund border barrier projects, such as in support of counter drug operations or national emergencies,” Pentagon spokesman Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis said. (12/12/2018)

That’s where the president will find the money and the way to build what the obstructionists in the House are fighting.

Another win for the president.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...M7KsLC_HZqGc7WxDc7VxAcZR4ZgQLFYg=w663-h1178-p

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall @ Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart
So he is getting the money from the military budget instead of Mexico? i dont get it. Why?

Apparently, getting it done is more important than petty political hit points.

"The total cost of illegal immigration to federal, state and local taxpayers for the nation’s 12.5 million illegal aliens has increased to $116 billion annually, according to a new study released Wednesday by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The study, one of the most comprehensive to date on the issue, investigates the major contributing factors driving the high cost of illegal immigration, and compares that to the revenue state and local governments collect from illegal aliens."
"
FAIR found that while illegal immigrants pay billions of dollars in taxes every year, they ultimately cost taxpayers more than seven times what they contribute. The study found that illegal immigrants pay almost $19 billion annually in combined federal, state and local taxes. This estimate is actually considerably higher than what many studies before this have suggested. However, the amount of taxes illegal immigrants pay is dwarfed by the considerable costs that they impose on American taxpayers: nearly $135 billion annually, creating a net deficit of $116 billion.

The majority of the costs to taxpayers, $89 billion (66 percent), are borne at the local and state level. This means that American taxpayers are forced to bear the costs of the federal government’s failure to secure our borders every time they pay school taxes, local tolls, sales and excise taxes. It also means that illegal migrants get a lot of benefits that they don’t pay for."

The cost of illegal immigration to taxpayers is growing at an unsustainable pace

"The total cost of illegal immigration to federal, state and local taxpayers for the nation’s 12.5 million illegal aliens has increased to $116 billion annually, according to a new study released Wednesday by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The study, one of the most comprehensive to date on the issue, investigates the major contributing factors driving the high cost of illegal immigration, and compares that to the revenue state and local governments collect from illegal aliens."
"
FAIR found that while illegal immigrants pay billions of dollars in taxes every year, they ultimately cost taxpayers more than seven times what they contribute. The study found that illegal immigrants pay almost $19 billion annually in combined federal, state and local taxes. This estimate is actually considerably higher than what many studies before this have suggested. However, the amount of taxes illegal immigrants pay is dwarfed by the considerable costs that they impose on American taxpayers: nearly $135 billion annually, creating a net deficit of $116 billion.

The majority of the costs to taxpayers, $89 billion (66 percent), are borne at the local and state level. This means that American taxpayers are forced to bear the costs of the federal government’s failure to secure our borders every time they pay school taxes, local tolls, sales and excise taxes. It also means that illegal migrants get a lot of benefits that they don’t pay for."

The cost of illegal immigration to taxpayers is growing at an unsustainable pace

Thanks for posting this.

That 116 billion would build a few walls now wouldn't it??

Use DuckDuckGo. I dropped Google nearly a year ago. It's amazing what pops up in a search when it's not being filtered by our big tech overlords.

Awesome!
You are absolutely correct.

I have a hard time getting so called patriots and "rightwingers" to stop using Google.

The left worships Google so I figured it's the only place they would actually go look for themselves.

amazing we can still find any truthful and unbiased info on Google at all

Use DuckDuckGo. I dropped Google nearly a year ago. It's amazing what pops up in a search when it's not being filtered by our big tech overlords.

Awesome!
You are absolutely correct.

I have a hard time getting so called patriots and "rightwingers" to stop using Google.

The left worships Google so I figured it's the only place they would actually go look for themselves.

amazing we can still find any truthful and unbiased info on Google at all

Yup. Just checked it out. Beats Google by a mile. Thanks

Just dug this little gem out on duckduck

Top Democrats Voted For The Border Wall Trump Is Building

Pretty interesting reading. Hope Trump can use it to build the wall.

I just Googled

27,400,000 results

You're a fraud, a liar and an imbecile. I think this has been said about you here before

Actually, you just proved my point you moron, but I do thank you for doing so.

When I do that same google search I get 28,900,000 results. The fact there are so many hits is why people need to provide their source.

Which is why I have asked you to provide your source, as I do not know which one of those 28,900,000 is the one that you used.

Why are you ashamed of your source?

"

Thank you for the link.

Others could learn from you.

I just Googled

27,400,000 results

Actually, you just proved my point you moron, but I do thank you for doing so.

When I do that same google search I get 28,900,000 results. The fact there are so many hits is why people need to provide their source.

Which is why I have asked you to provide your source, as I do not know which one of those 28,900,000 is the one that you used.

Why are you ashamed of your source?

I think people are just so used to using Google they never think of using any other engine. I know I was like that.

I just popped into duckduck and wow.

Forum List

Back