The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.

He doesnt know shit. Miami is like 80% Cuban and about 5% Messy can

And yet.....I know who works on the Golf Courses. That's where the Jamaicans introduced me to khat. I also know much more than the angry black man you pretend to be.
That doesnt change the fact that you are too stupid to know Mexicans dont represent a significant part of the population of Miami.

LOL, I said they were working on the Golf Courses little man :) Tell me, when Mexicans catch an Armadillo how do they restrain it?
No one cares where they work. We are talking about where most Mexicans live.

No, we are talking about their ability to travel throughout the US, you are an ignorant, petulant little man who can't stand to be shown up by Whitey.
As if that could happen. :laugh:

No we are talking about where most most illegal Mexicans are and its sure not Miami.

And yet.....I know who works on the Golf Courses. That's where the Jamaicans introduced me to khat. I also know much more than the angry black man you pretend to be.
That doesnt change the fact that you are too stupid to know Mexicans dont represent a significant part of the population of Miami.

LOL, I said they were working on the Golf Courses little man :) Tell me, when Mexicans catch an Armadillo how do they restrain it?

No, we are talking about their ability to travel throughout the US, you are an ignorant, petulant little man who can't stand to be shown up by Whitey.

No we are talking about where most most illegal Mexicans are and its sure not Miami.

I suggest you re-read the thread chile.

I suggest you re-read the thread chile.
I dont have to. I know exactly what I was talking about monkey.

And that makes it "OK"? You think that's ALL they know about you. (I want to laugh here, but it's actually so sad)

Ok, no it is not ok.
But as long as people like you keep voting in the same two parites, it will never change or end. It happens equally no matter who is "in charge".

What do you propose?
Human nature being what it is, and the broken system being what it is, we are for all intents and purposes trapped.
How would YOU get people to change the way they vote?

And that makes it "OK"? You think that's ALL they know about you. (I want to laugh here, but it's actually so sad)

Ok, no it is not ok.
But as long as people like you keep voting in the same two parites, it will never change or end. It happens equally no matter who is "in charge".

What do you propose?
Human nature being what it is, and the broken system being what it is, we are for all intents and purposes trapped.
For starters you could make sure you never vote for an idiot liked Drumpf who has no experience...

image.jpg

Last edited:

Ok, no it is not ok.

What do you propose?
How would YOU get people to change the way they votey?
Changing HOW we vote would be a great start. Improved voting systems like Ranked Choice Voting, Approval Voting, et. al. would be a big help. Not a cure all by any means - at some point hearts and minds will have to change - but the current system promotes bitterly opposed parties and actually discourage consensus. We can do better.

What do you propose?

I will continue to advocate for 3rd party candidates, but I have pretty much lost all hope for my generation doing anything differently.

My kids generation seems to be more open to the idea.

Also I hope that systems like Maine's Rank Choice voting system will spread as they give people a bit more freedom to vote for someone outside of the 2 party paradigm.

Last edited:

The census reports that South Florida is about 80% White and only about 3% hispanic
There is no freaking way on God's Earth those figures are even in the same Universe with reality.
Show us your link. I think youre not reading it correctly.

Border-Wall-Building-640x480.jpg

Game over, dems.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defense and a major Army command made up of some 37,000 civilian and military personnel, making it one of the world's largest public engineering, design, and construction management agencies.

Congress has provided options under Title 10 U.S. Code that could permit the Department of Defense to fund border barrier projects, such as in support of counter drug operations or national emergencies,” Pentagon spokesman Army Lt. Col. Jamie Davis said. (12/12/2018)

That’s where the president will find the money and the way to build what the obstructionists in the House are fighting.

Another win for the president.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...M7KsLC_HZqGc7WxDc7VxAcZR4ZgQLFYg=w663-h1178-p

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall @ Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart
So he is getting the money from the military budget instead of Mexico? i dont get it. Why?

You don't get it? Ain't that a shocker!!
Why would he take the money from the military budget if Mexico is going to pay for it?
Mexico can't pay for it until it is built.
Why not? Do you take food from the grocery and pay for it after you cook it?

Or do you pay for it before it even gets to your car?

What kind of stupid ass analogy is that?

I am hoping they get 60 dollars per hour plus full benefits....and hope they work at a modest pace.

Also I hope that systems like Maine's Rank Choice voting system will spread as they give people a bit more freedom to vote for someone outside of the 2 party paradigm.

Indeed! RCV also promotes consensus over division, which we badly need in government.

My son-in-law is in commercial real estate and knows what’s going on.
He doesnt know shit. Miami is like 80% Cuban and about 5% Messy can

In the US?
NY, NJ, CA, NJ, MI
Blue States.

President Donald Trump will address the nation Tuesday night......may be.....he will mention this issue....

I'd love him to do that! :2up::2up::2up:

The US Army Corps of Engineers is authorized to build the Wall.
there is no express wall building power.

we do have an express establishment clause concerning naturalization not immigration.

Forum List

Back