The US and communism

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Given that there arent any communist states left, when will the US lose its fear of Communism ?

I know that anything the loons dont like is labelled as communist but the Reds arent about to invade Manhattan.

So why do some of you still sound like Joe Macarthy ?

Proper healthcare is not communism
Neither is education,or decent housing or gun control or safety nets for the poor, or libraries, or national parks or clean water or compassion or clean air.

Why cant you deal with your irrational fears ?

Given that there arent any communist states left, when will the US lose its fear of Communism ?

I know that anything the loons dont like is labelled as communist but the Reds arent about to invade Manhattan.

Neither is education,or decent housing or gun control or safety nets for the poor, or libraries, or national parks or clean water or compassion or clean air.

China is a communist state. By your post, you're ignorant if you dont know this. Communism killed hundreds of millions. China is still purging in the name of communism.

We have right wingers screaming COMMUNISM

We have left wingers screaming HITLER

We need wingers to find another hobby.

Currently, libs think russian boogeymen are everywhere, ready to take over the country. Lets see....ronnie was hitler, bush 1 was hitler, clinton was hitler, bush 3 was hitler, obama was hitler, trump is the current hitler.

China is a communist state. By your post, you're ignorant if you dont know this. Communism killed hundreds of millions. China is still purging in the name of communism.

And yet China is our number one trading partner.

Proof positive that profit Trumps patriotism every time.

Currently, libs think russian boogeymen are everywhere, ready to take over the country. Lets see....ronnie was hitler, bush 1 was hitler, clinton was hitler, bush 3 was hitler, obama was hitler, trump is the current hitler.
Jebuz, you can't even use caps correctly. Capitalization.

And yet China is our number one trading partner.

Proof positive that profit Trumps patriotism every time.

Nixon and carter opened that up. Most favored nation: bush and clinton.

We need wingers to find another hobby
I've been screaming Fascism....and rightfully so
It all looks the same to me.

ImageGen.ashx

Grammar queen alert.

We need wingers to find another hobby
I've been screaming Fascism....and rightfully so
It all looks the same to me.

ImageGen.ashx

It's not...I belong to neither the dems or repubs, just a conservative but I see the dems using a fascist playbook and I see the GOP "protesting"....while playing along.

Throw them all out and start over with term limits

Grammar queen alert.

I see a fainting chair over there in your corner. Relax, Nancy Pants.

I don't think people in foreign lands understand the power of the GOP propaganda machine. Fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc heritage all paid for Buy four or five greedy idiot billionaires. Murdock Adelson Moon k o c h s. Fox Washington Times Washington Examiner heritage

You're scared as hell cuz you're brainwashed functional morons...

Sorry, been a long time since I was in grade school...is this the one where I'm supposed to say 'I know you are but what am I' or does this one go 'I am rubber, you are glue'? :neutral:

I don't think people in foreign lands understand the power of the GOP propaganda machine. Fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc heritage all paid for Buy four or five greedy idiot billionaires. Murdock Adelson Moon k o c h s. Fox Washington Times Washington Examiner heritage
And our corporate media is cowardly and and mealy-mouthed...

Forum List

Back