MN Senator Amy Klobuchar is not just dishonest and mean....

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
This is 100% verifiable fact:
She breaks the privacy rights laws and spam laws by sending her newsletters to people who did not sign up for them and that she STOLE "private" info from Al Franken's data base.
I had a consumer advocate rapport with
Al Franken and he alone had the rights to send me email, but at no time did I give this
anti democracy Senator Klobuchar the rights to my private info or to spam me with emails from a State I don't live or participate in.

MY nickname for her will be BEERCULES.

Last edited:
ALL the Senate judiciary Demonrats have brought our country to a new low. They are reminicent of 18th century southern state slavers, who threw all sense of decency out the window, just to get what they wanted.

In that case it was wealth. In this case today, it's political power.

What did she lie about?
The Senator lied about the role of the FBI, the law of investigation (they require corroborated evidence before you can start one thus this typically would never even make a local investigation let alone one for any agency where its not their jurisdiction.
Then she lied about the context of the 1 week limit which was agreed upon otherwise Flake would have casted his yes vote. It was set to prevent more dem delay tactics and excuses and it can't be argued after the fact, yet she and others did anyway=dishonest argument which reveals their tactical deceitful strategy and intent.
Fact: everytime they called for FBI investigation they lied because they know it's not the orocess or jurisdiction and everything they would do has been gathered already including Judge's testimony they lie about that being valid or needs FBI. They lie everytime because the feds did check these claims out yet they tell the public they need to as if it wasn't done.
What problem the Dems will have now is explaining why FBI can do a simple interview in 1 week but the Russia Russia Russia investigation took 2 years and going and hasn't even touched the real Russian collusion with the Dems that started the FBI investigation to spy on their opponents (worse then Watergate).

Last edited:
ALL the Senate judiciary Demonrats have brought our country to a new low. They are reminicent of 18th century southern state slavers, who threw all sense of decency out the window, just to get what they wanted.

In that case it was wealth. In this case today, it's political power.
In all seriousness with what they've done to harass all administration figures one by one to prevent others from wanting to participate and now turning off future judges, is more then just abusive and mob tactic that will create a shortage of good candidates, but also in conjunction with other tactics it's literally a destruction of democracy.
They've done to the democratic process what George Lopez did to that Hollywood star.
Millions sacrificed and died for centuries to uphold justice and democracy and these "spoiled brats" made those who sacrificed and put down their lives, pointless in 2 years.

Forum List

Back