The University of Southern California cancels its Muslim valedictorian’s commencement speech

All fine points.

BUT, all she had to do was publicly recognize Israel's right to exist and condemn the idea that Israel should be destroyed. Since SHE is the one who was spreading the idea that Israe should be destroyed.

Israel gets falsely accused of genocide, while it is their enemies who would immediately prosecute the genocide of israel, if they were capable.

But she just couldn't do it. That's cultism for ya!
Cultism would be requiring her to say what the cult leader wants said. Kind of like how you just acted.

The girl is hamas. When her speech was reviewed it was so incendiary she was pulled.

I thought hamas was imprisoned and unable to break free of their geographical and economical slavery? How on earth is she here and graduating from a so called prestigious American university?

Are you denying what you said
Are you having trouble understanding simple English sentences? I think so.

I didn't require anything. Nobody did. I pointed out simple fact:

If she had condemned that idea, she would probably be giving her speech.

Also, since you decided to pop off, I am curious to hear your criticism of the "cult" that does NOT think the muslim death cult should wipe Israel off the map.

Let's hear it.

Are you having trouble understanding simple English sentences? I think so.

I didn't require anything. Nobody did. I pointed out simple fact:

If she had condemned that idea, she would probably be giving her speech.

Also, since you decided to pop off, I am curious to hear your criticism of the "cult" that does NOT think the muslim death cult should wipe Israel off the map.

Let's hear it.
You didn’t require anything except for the requirements you imposed of course. It’s not my fault you can’t remember what you said.

I thought hamas was imprisoned and unable to break free of their geographical and economical slavery? How on earth is she here and graduating from a so called prestigious American university?
She has been here all along. She is hamas the same way Rashida Talib is hamas, true beliievers.

Oh
I am upset she is unable to speak because of threats against her and the university creating safety concerns. You don’t have to support what someone says to support their ability to say it.
Ohhh you have it backwards. No threats were made against her. Her speech was threats against Jewish students and faculty. Her speech was too incendiary to allow.

Yes, I have. The fact that you won't even look is proof that both I'm right, and that you agree with her.
Haha, if I hadn’t looked, which is a lie because I have, it would not be proof that I agree with her. What a silly notion.

I obviously looked at her postings to see what the controversy was about and then im seeing people like you and others on this thread accusing her of saying things that I didn’t see her say. So I’m asking for you to describe exactly what she said that you are objecting to.

I don’t think you can do this because I don’t think you’ve even looked at what she has posted

Oh

Ohhh you have it backwards. No threats were made against her. Her speech was threats against Jewish students and faculty. Her speech was too incendiary to allow.
I must have missed that. What did she say that you think was a threat to Jewish students and faculty? Can you be specific?

Oh

A claim you can not back up. Yet the claim I made is backed up by the university showing concern for safety.

I must have missed that. What did she say that you think was a threat to Jewish students and faculty? Can you be specific?
That was the reason given by the university. Her speech was too incendiary. The university should back that up. Publish the speech.

Forum List

Back