The United States threatened Sweden in a letter demanding ASAP Rocky’s release

"Negative consequences" is the standard note when there are disagreements between nations.

Frankly, I dunno why Trump got involved. ASAP's a sap.

Who the hell is Trump interfering with their justice system?

Why doesn’t he interfere with Saudi Arabia’s justice system?

An American was involved, and after familiarizing myself with the case, I saw it that the guy and his body guards were innocent and wrongfully detained. There’s a lot to criticize Trump about. This ain’t one of those things.

An American was involved, and after familiarizing myself with the case, I saw it that the guy and his body guards were innocent and wrongfully detained. There’s a lot to criticize Trump about. This ain’t one of those things.
Then let’s have the Swedish justice system run its course

Trump did NOTHING in response to Otto Warmbier in N Korea....yet threatens consequences with Sweden?

Trump did NOTHING in response to Otto Warmbier in N Korea....yet threatens consequences with Sweden?
Are you comparing the two? Lol

Trump did his best in the Otto Warmbier situation. At least he got him out of prison. What do you think a proper recourse would have been in that case?

ASAP’s case was a clear case of self defense. The fact that he was in jail and on trial in it of itself was a miscarriage of justice.

Trump interfered with another country's justice system.

Trump lets other countries hold American citizens and does nothing.

Are you comparing the two? Lol
I shouldn’t have to

But our president has a twisted sense of justice

Trump did his best in the Otto Warmbier situation. At least he got him out of prison. What do you think a proper recourse would have been in that case?

ASAP’s case was a clear case of self defense. The fact that he was in jail and on trial in it of itself was a miscarriage of justice.

Trump defended Kim Jong Un in the Warmbier case. Said he trusts Kim when Kim told him he knew nothing about it

Trump defended Prince Salman when the Prince told him he had no idea about Khashoggi

Sweden, he goes crazy
Evidently, ASAP is not clear self defense. Sweden has a right try him. Let’s see if it is a miscarriage of justice

They let the guy return to the US

Last edited:

Trump defended Kim Jong Un in the Warmbier case. Said he trusts Kim when Kim told him he knew nothing about it

Trump defended Prince Salman when the Prince told him he had no idea about Khashoggi

Sweden, he goes crazy
Evidently, ASAP is not clear self defense. Sweden has a right try him. Let’s see if it is a miscarriage of justice

Is Sweden threatening us with nukes?

Sweden, he goes crazy

Is Sweden threatening us with nukes?

They threatened to pull IKEA

With all the legal trouble he has been in, I doubt it. An ASSAP came home on his jet, he did not stay there.

I guess its who you know and who you are.

Trump got more Americans released from NK prisons in his first year in office than Obama did in 8.

Trump got more US soldier remains released from NK in 1 year than Obama did in 8.

Don't talk about Otto and NK. Trump has already kicked Obamas ass in that realm.

"
The United States threatened Sweden in a letter demanding ASAP Rocky’s release"

this is a good thing!

Forum List

Back