The United States Has The Bomb,,,,So does China

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Psychoblues, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Russia has it too!!! So does Israel!!!! India has the Bomb, Pakistan showed them, they have it also. It's just a matter of time, E=MC2, everybody will have the BOMB. South Korea, some suspect, have it. North korea certainly does. Even Japan has it, and Germany, imagine that!!!!!! South Africa?

Defensive measures? They intrigue me. Is it protection or industrial/corporate considerations? Just WHO is threatening and why are they threatening?

I certainly have my own thoughts and opinions. What are yours?

Psychoblues

2. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,741
    I think you should be barred from opening new threads.

3. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Nahhh..we need a little comic relief.

4. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    South Africa and Germany signed the NPT. And the S. African government also banned further development, manufacture, import, or export of nuclear weapons or explosives, as outlined in the NPT. Japan.....:laugh:

5. USMCDevilDog

USMCDevilDog Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    I think Japan is utterly terrified of those type of bombs....ya know....they do remember n all :crutch:

6. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +252
    Phillipians 4: 6-7

(6)"Be anxious(fear of A-Bombs..etc..) for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving(Take time to smell the roses...there's good in the world if you just open your eyes.) let your requests(pray!) be made known to God(Yeah, the Big Guy.), (7) And the peace of God(He's in control, not you!), which surpasses all comprehension(Even your sky high I.Q.), shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
    If that doesn't work.....then you'll have to resort to Xanax, but the "first" is a much better formula than the latter in my opinion.:mm:

7. nukeman

nukeman Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +56
    I think you need to remember that even though some of these countries have in the past been down right nasty, they for the most part have some degree of value on human life.

This being said the Islamic regimes of our time have no value for human life in any moral sense. You can argue with me allyou want but you will never change my mind on this, and this is what makes "THREATENING" and down right evil.

We have believed in Mutual distruction they (muslems) dont care they are going to see Allah and get their 40 virgins. They do not appreciate the value of life as we do and this scares the hell out of me and it shoud scare you as well but your so blind to this you only think conservative are evil...:dev1:

8. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    And they still THREATEN to this day. The Corporate/Military complex, of which President Dwight Eisenhower warned us, is certainly alive and well in this year, 2006. The very genuine good nature of Americans is exploited everyday by the Corporate/Military complex and it is the passivity of the very genuine good Americans that will allow the destruction of the government and way of life that we so love, adore and cherish as our birthright.

Get it on, chickenhawks. Most of us veterans understand your ambitions and reject your analogies.

Psychoblues

9. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    WRONG!!!!

I would point out that you are not the spokesman for "most veterans" and are in fact diametrically opposed to the views of"most veterans".

10. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    I would point out that you are also not any spokesman for veterans, their treatment or their rights. I can at least claim myself an advocate and yes a spokesman for all this. Even in this very small but very poisonous environment, I have always stood for the rights and complete understanding for veterans. You will have to prove to me that I am somehow "diametrically opposed" in any way to the views and needs of American Veterans. My life is spent amongst Veterans of American Wars. I love them, I respect them, I protect them as best I can and I am one of them. Who in hell are you except some anonomous jerk that has no imagination whatsoever than to spend his life calling himself "CSM". Got that, "CSM"?

Psychoblues