The United States has raised its debt ceiling at least 90 times in the 20th century

WOW, now you're lying just to be lying, just like your dear leader.
The judicial branch does NOT nominate judges or make rules for themselves, you ignorant, MORON
well actually yes they do nominate magistrate judges, and other judges

and yes they do make rules for them selves

it’s called rhe Rules of the Supreme Court of the United States

try again

I chuckle at people arguing back and forth over failed presidents. "Yes, my guy spent us into massive debt but that's OK because I supported him".

the pallets in weren’t from the United Statws but the UN. from the Oil for Food program from oil exports

so no our audit didn’t cover thar

as far as Afghan got a link? are you taking about the 2022 payment. from xiden to the taliban? intel link doesn’t cover that, xiden stopped the audits
Horse shit. WE sent pallets of US dollars that just got “handed out” unaccounted for.

Stop making shit up

Yup, they ran a debt up twice, after the first 4 years they had an additional 4 years to get it right and reduce debt.
And you claim that Trump would have done this?

Based on what? Wishful thinking and bullshit?

And you claim that Trump would have done this?

Based on what? Wishful thinking and bullshit?
Trump could have done two things in a second term, run up more debt or reduced debt. My money is on run up more debt.

There again, the cost of COVID increased debt -

From 1980 to 2019, the federal debt increased at an annual average rate of 5.6%. In 2020, it increased 18% compared with the year before as federal COVID-19 spending peaked. In 2021, the federal debt increased 2%, due to the government running a smaller deficit that year.

Forum List

Back