the United negro college fund is racist.

Cause they have a history of selling a few slaves and going to college... Seriously is this all you got to complain about?

Blacks enslaved more Blacks than did Whites. By a HUGE margin.

Whites enslaved Whites by an even bigger Margin.

In fact, during the 17th Century there were FAR more White Slaves sent to America than there were Black Slaves. FAR more.

Slavery back then was just another institution.

BTW, the Church that you scumbags hate so much? The Catholic Church outlawed Slavery in Europe a thousand years before any place or anybody else.

These things are FACTS.

But..... You're a dimocrap. Which means you're stupid and trying to educate you is a waste of time.

Seems the UNCF has come under fire from unions for accepting Koch brothers funding.

Union Severs Ties with United Negro College Fund Over Koch Donation VICE News

"The country's largest public services employees union said on Thursday that it will pull the plug on its funding for the United Negro College Fund, the nation's largest minority scholarship foundation. The move comes after the organization linked up with industrial titans and political heavyweights David and Charles Koch for a new scholarship fund.

With more than 1.6 million members, the head of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) penned a letter announcing the union would sever its decade-long relationship with the UNCF, which includes a joint scholarship program.

“We are doing this as a result of actions you have taken as president of the UNCF that are not only deeply hostile to the rights and dignity of public employees, but also a profound betrayal of the ideals of the civil rights movement,” AFSCME president Lee Saunders wrote in the letter addressed to UNCF president Michael Lomax.

Saunders said he was “deeply troubled” when he learned the UNCF had accepted a $25 million donation from Koch industries and the Charles Koch Foundation, but he assumed this did not indicate support for the Koch brothers views or causes."

Is there a United Caucasian College Fund too? If not, why not?
Start one.

And they wouldn't get sued in 5 seconds?
What would that matter?

Why would you start something with a purpose that would be struck down court? So you create a white college fund, you get sued, and then your only choice is to either fold or provide funds to whichever groups won said lawsuit.

If you are a protected class, you can sue anyone, if you are not, you are up shits creek, no paddle.

Start one.

What would that matter?

Why would you start something with a purpose that would be struck down court? So you create a white college fund, you get sued, and then your only choice is to either fold or provide funds to whichever groups won said lawsuit.

If you are a protected class, you can sue anyone, if you are not, you are up shits creek, no paddle.
There's no law that says you can't start a white only scholarship fund.

Start one.

What would that matter?

and what would happen if a black student applied and was turned down because they were black?

Start one.

What would that matter?

and what would happen if a black student applied and was turned down because they were black?
Who cares? Why are you so afraid of everything?

What would that matter?

Answer the question.

The judges will say you lack "standing" and refuse the case.

Really? If you're white and apply to a historically black college (who now accept whites did you know?) and apply for United Negro college fund aid/scholarship/etc., and get turned down in favor of less qualified African-Americans,

you wouldn't have standing? Why?

Of course you have standing but the judges will lie and say you don't. Just like in all the birther cases where a SOLDIER being sent into battle by CIC Obama challenged obama's eligibility and were told they lack standing to sue!!!! It's an absurd lie but judges do it knowing the media and both

What would that matter?

Answer the question.
I imagine they would be accused of racism, but like I said, who cares? Racism isn't against the law and you are free to start a white college fund. What are you afraid of?

You really are THAT stupid, aren't you?

Sad.

No. You are.

Texan Wins Controversial White Man Scholarship Fox News

Do you have the follow up story where the white people are victimized and taken to court. And the court reversed it...then locked them up for being white guys?

Because thats the story people have been pushing if there was a white man scholarship.

Did that happen?

Answer the question.
I imagine they would be accused of racism, but like I said, who cares? Racism isn't against the law and you are free to start a white college fund. What are you afraid of?

Are you?

Answer the question.

Are you?
Are I what? Bitching about something that I can do something about like you are doing? LMAO.

Answer the question.

Are you?
Are I what? Bitching about something that I can do something about like you are doing? LMAO.

Just accused? They would get sued due to discrimination based on race.

and whats this about being afraid of stuff? how does that come into play?

Forum List

Back