The Uniqueness of Christ

God's promise that there would be blessing in all the nations of the earth was fulfilled by the sacrifice of Christ.
3000 years after a new established religion permitted only animal sacrifices, you try to use the scripts of the same religion to justify and even glorify human sacrifice.

I always found it astonishing that someone who claims to really really really love Jesus would accept the belief that Jesus was without sin but was tortured and crucified so that they wouldn't have to face any consequences for their own sins. They don't even have to stop sinning yet they believe that they are saved. Astonishing!

I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed with the magnitude of their love and devotion.

I am.
Who strengthens you?

That's what you said.: "the Jewish people then--and the Jewish people now--had no wish to share with the rest of the world God's revelation of God in our midst". And it sounds really bad. Claiming and blaming is not the best way to get something you need.
Besides, since when Christianity needs Jewish teachings?

Why should the truth sound bad? The Jews were to be a people set apart. They are very upfront about not proselytizing. They flat out say they do not encourage converts. The person who helped me best with understanding the differences between the Hebrew Language and other languages--and the Hebrew faith was an atheist Jew. Sadly, he passed on a few years back.

Further, I don't need anything. I have my faith, whose roots are in Judaism. It's comparable to studying genealogy, a great hobby of mine. There have been three Jewish teens who I have been able to help in their Jewish faith. When my youngest daughter said she wanted a faith like mine, but couldn't seem to find it in Catholicism, I encouraged her to study the Hebrew faith.

Finally, setting forth a fact is not blaming--it is stating the reality.

Why does Christianity need Jewish teachings? You don't know? Never mind then.

If Jesus was irrelevant to the Jews in this thread, they wouldn't be in this thread.

The fact that they are arguing about Christ, convicts them.

Actions speak louder than words.
Yeah we think being deceived by the fallen imposter messiah is serious, just as your faith that teaches about the son of perdition, but also teaches 1/3(Christianity is 1/3) would be deceived and fall with him. If you weren't the deceived you'd know this. *L*
I can do all thing through Christ who strengthens me. Who strengthens you?
IF he's the one strengthening you, then
1)shouldn't he be a real figure and not an image of one. If someone said Gumby made them a better person would you not remind them,
"But Gumby isn't real"....therefore when you say Jews are concerned with your fake so called "good news" it would be liken to you reminding people the difference between fictitious characters and reality.
and
2) why then are you so weak that you should sin consistantly, sometimes knowingly and blatantly?
1. He is real. Whether or not you accept it is irrelevant to me. I have experienced him.

2. Because I am human.

Now answer my question. Who strengthens you?
Once again: 0 sources.
I always have sources(reality proven), you never have sources(fiction proven).
You don't even have a historical name for your idol, nor a name for the unamed father.
All you have is a story that is proven to have over 50,000 errors and lies in it as well as being plagiarised from predated mythologies.

SIMPLE EXAMPLE OF DESCREPANCY in the Jesus mythology:
MARK and John are talking about the christ figure who died on Passover which historically was Yeshu son of Mary around 85bc, but then Mark talks about the Galilean christ figure (Herod era) and John elsewhere is talking about the AD Pilate era figure (Theudas by the Jordan).
That's at least 3 figures in 3eras mixed up into one image, and since it's in the same apostles accounts, it shows the combining story is placed in the writing in their names, as they admited doing. It's one thing for Paul and James to write about different christs and argue that they were taljing of different christs, but never should one apostle be talking of 1 christ but historically confusing many spaning eras before and after them that they never knew. This PROVES THE
TEXT is written in their name and purposely combining many figures and myths into one "MYTH" (FICTITIOUS) story. Church elect ADMIT the books are not written by those who's name they carry. How would you like Hobelim writing a book under your name?
:)

Sure I have.
We all think that you're simply delusional.
Who is we?
Everyone who has ever read one of your posts.
I doubt that but for the sake of argument, so what?
You're the one who wanted to know "who is we"? Now you know. Just trying to help.
I doubt that you are.

Would you compromise your beliefs because of other?

We all think that you're simply delusional.
Who is we?
Everyone who has ever read one of your posts.
I doubt that but for the sake of argument, so what?
You're the one who wanted to know "who is we"? Now you know. Just trying to help.
I doubt that you are.

Would you compromise your beliefs because of other?
Other what?

If Jesus was irrelevant to the Jews in this thread, they wouldn't be in this thread.

The fact that they are arguing about Christ, convicts them.

Actions speak louder than words.
Yeah we think being deceived by the fallen imposter messiah is serious, just as your faith that teaches about the son of perdition, but also teaches 1/3(Christianity is 1/3) would be deceived and fall with him. If you weren't the deceived you'd know this. *L*
1)shouldn't he be a real figure and not an image of one. If someone said Gumby made them a better person would you not remind them,
"But Gumby isn't real"....therefore when you say Jews are concerned with your fake so called "good news" it would be liken to you reminding people the difference between fictitious characters and reality.
and
2) why then are you so weak that you should sin consistantly, sometimes knowingly and blatantly?
1. He is real. Whether or not you accept it is irrelevant to me. I have experienced him.

2. Because I am human.

You don't even have a historical name for your idol, nor a name for the unamed father.
All you have is a story that is proven to have over 50,000 errors and lies in it as well as being plagiarised from predated mythologies.

MARK and John are talking about the christ figure who died on Passover which historically was Yeshu son of Mary around 85bc, but then Mark talks about the Galilean christ figure (Herod era) and John elsewhere is talking about the AD Pilate era figure (Theudas by the Jordan).
That's at least 3 figures in 3eras mixed up into one image, and since it's in the same apostles accounts, it shows the combining story is placed in the writing in their names, as they admited doing. It's one thing for Paul and James to write about different christs and argue that they were taljing of different christs, but never should one apostle be talking of 1 christ but historically confusing many spaning eras before and after them that they never knew. This PROVES THE
TEXT is written in their name and purposely combining many figures and myths into one "MYTH" (FICTITIOUS) story. Church elect ADMIT the books are not written by those who's name they carry. How would you like Hobelim writing a book under your name?
It Is Interesting that guys like Ding have absolutely no honesty or integrity..... You have shown him the facts yet he continues to live in his ignorance and darkness and muddies the waters for anyone else that is why he constantly posts one sentence or one word replies because if he cant dazzle us with his briliance then he can surely dazzle us with his bull sh.. Yup par for the course we have seen this in many places but there are always some who are open minded and are willing to look at things properly by cleaning their glasses and seeing through the mud that was thrown on them by others....

and

2. Because I am human.

It Is Interesting that guys like Ding have absolutely no honesty or integrity..... You have shown him the facts yet he continues to live in his ignorance and darkness and muddies the waters for anyone else that is why he constantly posts one sentence or one word replies because if he cant dazzle us with his briliance then he can surely dazzle us with his bull sh.. Yup par for the course we have seen this in many places but there are always some who are open minded and are willing to look at things properly by cleaning their glasses and seeing through the mud that was thrown on them by others....
His ad hominem responses avoidance tactics to rational deductions is evidence in and unto itself.
No one proves our points more then those who can't have honest intellectual responses and resorts to a Peewee Herman routine instead.

and

2. Because I am human.

His ad hominem responses avoidance tactics to rational deductions is evidence in and unto itself.
No one proves our points more then those who can't have honest intellectual responses and resorts to a Peewee Herman routine instead.
I couldn't be happier for you to see it that way and look past your behaviors.

The good Lord uses it all for the good of those who love him.

It isn't what you guys say, it is how you say it.

The exalted will be humbled and the humble will be exalted.

Forum List

Back