The Uniqueness of Christ

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Who is like him?

Whose teachings are adored by all religions?

Whose example are adored by all religions?

Who else said that only through him can we know God, and then lowered himself to be our servant?

Who else fed us when we hungered and healed us when we were sick?

Who else is as famous having never been rich, never held political power, and never having an army to fight for you? In fact, who is as famous?

Who else has given their life for you?

Who else allowed others to write about him instead of him writing about himself?

There is none like him.

Last edited:
There are many like him. Their stories are REMARKABLY similar.
But we can find differences in anything when we look hard enough ;)

Who is like him?

Who else said that only through him can we know God, and then lowered himself to be our servant?

Who else is as famous having never been rich, never held political power, and never having an army to fight for you? In fact, who is as famous?

There is none like him.
There have been none like him.

A convicted criminal who was put to death by the super power of the day whose ministry lasted a mere 3 1/2 years and altered the history of the world.

Who is like him?

There is none like him.
Who?

Tell that to the hungry and ill.
Go to a church and eat a fragment of a saltine. His cracker flesh will have you satisfied for weeks.
Only if you believe, TN.

The power of Christ is not given to just any jack-a-nape.
Gawd you are so full of shit....The door is open to anyone that will allow it...
Which is what I said.

Try removing the stick from your ass.

Who is like him?

There is none like him.

A convicted criminal who was put to death by the super power of the day whose ministry lasted a mere 3 1/2 years and altered the history of the world.
Not the first time in history you know...

Go to a church and eat a fragment of a saltine. His cracker flesh will have you satisfied for weeks.
Only if you believe, TN.

Gawd you are so full of shit....The door is open to anyone that will allow it...
Which is what I said.

I am not the one that denies the scripture to push a personal agenda. I have nothing to gain from lying...

Only if you believe, TN.

I thought he loved sinners as well.
100%.

Do you see him forcing himself on anyone though? No. We have to make the first move just as the prodigal son had to make the first move. He is like the father of the prodigal son patiently waiting for us to make that first move.

Only if you believe, TN.

Which is what I said.

I am not the one that denies the scripture to push a personal agenda. I have nothing to gain from lying...
What am I denying?

What am I lying about?

What is my personal agenda?

Who is like him?

There is none like him.

Not the first time in history you know...
No. I don't know that. Please enlighten me.

The reason you can't make a cogent rebuttal isn't because you are unintelligent, TN, it is that you argue things that are not true.

The reason you can't make a cogent rebuttal isn't because you are unintelligent, TN, it is that you argue things that are not true.
Ding, you are a complete dumbass and a fraud. Shove your pseudo-psychological bullshit up your ass.

Only if you believe, TN.

100%.

Do you see him forcing himself on anyone though? No. We have to make the first move just as the prodigal son had to make the first move. He is like the father of the prodigal son patiently waiting for us to make that first move.

No what I see if right wing Christians forcing their Christianity on everyone.

Who is like him?

There is none like him.

He had good PR. Something people like you keep carrying on with. While your faith is yours and I have no issue with it, you do understand it is just yours, right?

And all people don’t “adore” him. He was a nice enough jewish rabbi though. Said some good things.

But tell me — why isn’t the temple rebuilt? Why haven’t we had a thousand years of peace? If the messiah was here, those prophesies would have been fulfilled.

And is there some reason that religious zealots can’t just live by their faith and stop harranging everyone else? If it were Muslims who did this all
Day every day, you’d be ranting and raving.

Only if you believe, TN.

100%.

No what I see if right wing Christians forcing their Christianity on everyone.
I don't see that. How are they forcing their Christianity on everyone?

Forum List

Back