The uninformed Dumbocrats

What does this thread have to do with uninformed Democrats? or Democrats period for that matter? I'm a Democrat. A gun loving , gun carrying Democrat. A don't believe in gun control Democrat. But your title seems to be aimed at all Democrats.
Here is gun control from a Democrat... ME!!!
Before we do anything new lets enforce what we already have.
Example. A felon walks into a gun store to buy a gun. After a check it is found that he is a felon and can not own a gun. The felon turns around and goes home. The next the felon goes to a gun show and buys a gun no problem.
OK why does the felon not get arrested for trying to buy a gun?
Why is it that I need ID to buy beer and cigs? Why do I need ID to buy fireworks? Why can I walk in any gun show in the country and buy what I want no questions asked?
Then we have the mentally ill. What constitutes ill enough to not have a gun? When you finally figure out that I am to ill to own a gun, how will you know? My Dr / patient confidentiality laws prevent you from knowing this unless I have been locked against my will. We need to fix that. The Sandy Hook shooter's mother was trying to have him involuntarily committed. No one knew that

They can just go to a gun show and buy them without any check

Oh yes we can. I'm not telling you what I heard I'm telling you what I know and what I have done. I have 3 shotguns in my safe now that I got from gun shows no ID. I Got twin vintage 44 mags that I traded a broken 454 for. No questions asked no ID. I could go out and steal a gang of guns and go trade them at the gun show and bring the traded guns home and sell them at the pawn shop. Also here in this state it's legal for me to sell guns to another person no questions and I don't have to tell anyone of the transaction.

Not when you can jsut buy them from the state next door huh?

Oh BTW they had armed gaurds at columbine

You don't see the irony of your post? You're claiming banning them didn't work, because they were available somewhere else.... :cuckoo:

Gee.....you're basically saying what conservatives have been telling you for 50 years now. You can't regulate people's activity. A psycho will still be a psycho, and the black market will still supply banned weapons (just like it does with sex slavery, narcotics, murder for hire, cheap labor, etc.).

It's amazing that the left will point out the flaws in their own thinking and still not get it... :rofl:

IF the killers mother in Conn. had not been able to walk in the gun store and buy the Bushmaster rifle used in the killings, how else would her crazy kid been able to acquire that particular weapon?

Did the kid hang out with gang bangers? Evidentally not. How about drug dealers? No. How about your normal, garden variety criminals? Not that I read. Terrorists get a hold of assault weapons. Was this kid hanging out with terrorists? No, not that I heard. Doing B&E's on gun owners homes?

So if the weapon used in the killings hadn't been sitting on the gun stores shelf for the mom to buy, how would her kid have got a hold of that particular weapon.

You think if the weapon was banned, he would have got one? Not likely.

Really? Cocaine is banned. You think nobody is able to get that? Marijuana is banned. You think nobody is able to get that? Heroin is banned. You think nobody is able to get that? Prostitution is banned. You think nobody is able to get that?

:cuckoo:

You people make the weakest arguments out of desperation.... :)

What does this thread have to do with uninformed Democrats?

Because the Dumbocrats believe that banning guns would have prevented this tragedy. Being uninformed, they didn't realize the weapons already were banned in those states.

It's simple really, Rot-brain has no intention of having a serious discussion.

And it seems like neither do you since you're just doing the same thing he is.

Talk to me when I'm doing this in a thread with a legitimate topic. :thup:

It's not "legitimate" to point out how uninformed the dumbocrats are on one of their biggest causes? :cuckoo:

Sorry, but when you go around claiming that the problem would have been avoided had the weapons in question been banned, and THEY WERE BANNED, you're an idiot and you need to be called out.

The left screams from the top of their lungs on every issue, and they are completely uninformed in every case....

IF the killers mother in Conn. had not been able to walk in the gun store and buy the Bushmaster rifle used in the killings, how else would her crazy kid been able to acquire that particular weapon?

Did the kid hang out with gang bangers? Evidentally not. How about drug dealers? No. How about your normal, garden variety criminals? Not that I read. Terrorists get a hold of assault weapons. Was this kid hanging out with terrorists? No, not that I heard. Doing B&E's on gun owners homes?

So if the weapon used in the killings hadn't been sitting on the gun stores shelf for the mom to buy, how would her kid have got a hold of that particular weapon.

Ever hear of a kitchen knife? Baseball bat? Gasoline and matches? What will you ban next?

No rifle was used in the killings.

Facts are a bitch.

If Adam Lanza's mother did not have the weapons she did he would have used whatever weapons she did possess. If she didn't have any weapons at all? He would have Googled how to make a bomb out of fertilizer, stuck it in the front seat of the car and driven the damn thing through the front door.

It isn't his weapon of choice that is the problem; the problem is that this mentally unstable person was able to chose a weapon at all.

What does this thread have to do with uninformed Democrats? or Democrats period for that matter? I'm a Democrat. A gun loving , gun carrying Democrat. A don't believe in gun control Democrat. But your title seems to be aimed at all Democrats.
Here is gun control from a Democrat... ME!!!
Before we do anything new lets enforce what we already have.
Example. A felon walks into a gun store to buy a gun. After a check it is found that he is a felon and can not own a gun. The felon turns around and goes home. The next the felon goes to a gun show and buys a gun no problem.
OK why does the felon not get arrested for trying to buy a gun?
Why is it that I need ID to buy beer and cigs? Why do I need ID to buy fireworks? Why can I walk in any gun show in the country and buy what I want no questions asked?
Then we have the mentally ill. What constitutes ill enough to not have a gun? When you finally figure out that I am to ill to own a gun, how will you know? My Dr / patient confidentiality laws prevent you from knowing this unless I have been locked against my will. We need to fix that. The Sandy Hook shooter's mother was trying to have him involuntarily committed. No one knew that

I'd venture to say that Adam Lanza knew it.

Forum List

Back