The uninformed Dumbocrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by P@triot, Jan 2, 2013.

1. P@triot

P@triot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,727
    Assault weapons were banned in both Colorado and Connecticut during Columbine and Newtown.

So much for the theory that banning assualt weapons will stop these incidents.

2. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Not when you can jsut buy them from the state next door huh?

Oh BTW they had armed gaurds at columbine

3. TNHarley

TNHarley Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,714
    HMMMMMMM.. Then what should be done?

4. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Even if you bought them in the state next door, possession is still illegal. Democrats won't get the lesson. Ban assault weapons completely, throughout the nation. If people can go to the state next door to get weapons, they can also get them smuggled in from the country next door. Mexico will be the exclusive dealer of assault weapons. The cartels must be excited over the prospect of an assault weapons ban in the US. It means huge profits for them. The US government gives the cartels weapons for free, they get them back into the states and sell them for a 100% profit! Guns are more profitable than drugs.

There was ONE armed guard at Columbine and he wasn't there. When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

5. TNHarley

TNHarley Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,714
    EXACTLY are they going to outlaw the black market? LOL

6. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    Anyone with half a brain knows that banning guns is not about ending tragedies like Columbine, it's about taking away Freedoms of Law abiding citizens when those Freedoms go against a tyrannical ideology, such as the Freedom of people to keep and bear arms.... One of the Freedoms that Liberals detest.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. zeke

zeke Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,868
    IF the killers mother in Conn. had not been able to walk in the gun store and buy the Bushmaster rifle used in the killings, how else would her crazy kid been able to acquire that particular weapon?

Did the kid hang out with gang bangers? Evidentally not. How about drug dealers? No. How about your normal, garden variety criminals? Not that I read. Terrorists get a hold of assault weapons. Was this kid hanging out with terrorists? No, not that I heard. Doing B&E's on gun owners homes?

So if the weapon used in the killings hadn't been sitting on the gun stores shelf for the mom to buy, how would her kid have got a hold of that particular weapon.

You think if the weapon was banned, he would have got one? Not likely.

8. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    they dont care about dead babies

9. BBCAmerica

BBCAmerica Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    What does this thread have to do with uninformed Democrats? or Democrats period for that matter? I'm a Democrat. A gun loving , gun carrying Democrat. A don't believe in gun control Democrat. But your title seems to be aimed at all Democrats.
    Here is gun control from a Democrat... ME!!!
    Before we do anything new lets enforce what we already have.
    Example. A felon walks into a gun store to buy a gun. After a check it is found that he is a felon and can not own a gun. The felon turns around and goes home. The next the felon goes to a gun show and buys a gun no problem.
    OK why does the felon not get arrested for trying to buy a gun?
    Why is it that I need ID to buy beer and cigs? Why do I need ID to buy fireworks? Why can I walk in any gun show in the country and buy what I want no questions asked?
    Then we have the mentally ill. What constitutes ill enough to not have a gun? When you finally figure out that I am to ill to own a gun, how will you know? My Dr / patient confidentiality laws prevent you from knowing this unless I have been locked against my will. We need to fix that. The Sandy Hook shooter's mother was trying to have him involuntarily committed. No one knew that

10. LibertyLemming

LibertyLemming VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    You're insane. Asking Obama how hard it was to get the cocaine and marijuana he ingested in his youth, you know, since it was banned nationally, might be a good place to start.