The UN: Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing

The UN: Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing-

I agree! :eusa_clap:

I would even go further and say: The UN: Wolf in WOLF'S Clothing because it is dominated by developing third world and left wing countries, whose policies and aims are different to those of those countries in the Western world!

The UN it's full of populists rabble-rousers with hands stretched out for a fast buck from the West!

No! It should be clear to everyone that it's a giant space weasel in a track suit!!!!

The present pitiful UN will go the way of the League of Nations in 1919

I say good riddance!

I would even go further and say: The UN: Wolf in WOLF'S Clothing because it is dominated by developing third world and left wing countries, whose policies and aims are different to those of those countries in the Western world!

The UN it's full of populists rabble-rousers with hands stretched out for a fast buck from the West!

No! It should be clear to everyone that it's a giant space weasel in a track suit!!!!

OK....I've seen your posts.

You've got the "Anencephallic Posts" niche pretty much covered.

Perhaps we can get you a telethon?

You're my 3rd favorite psychotic bi-polar felon here.

Don't go changing, hmmm?

Don't go changing, hmmm?

I read your posts…stick to Duck Duck Goose.
Since none of the terms you've suggested apply, you've pretty much proven everything I believed of you.

You've tried so hard to be clever and biting, some advice: if at first you don't succeed, sky diving's not for you.

Don't go changing, hmmm?

Since none of the terms you've suggested apply, you've pretty much proven everything I believed of you.

You've tried so hard to be clever and biting, some advice: if at first you don't succeed, sky diving's not for you.

Yawn.

The terms I 'suggested' are exactly as relevant as the whackjob, conspiracist lunacy that you try and pass off here as even remotely relevant to anything that rational adults see as 'reality'.

Not that you'll be able to understand something even THAT screamingly obvious,.

What time is group therapy in your ward?

The UN has nothing to do with our sovereignty when we gladly sell it to the highest bidder. When we take our foreign policy and turn it into an exported commodity, we have no sovereignty.

U.S. foreign policy is being sold. Not just altered, shifted, manipulated, or influenced - sold. Every single day the agents of foreign governments and businesses work to not only monitor U.S. foreign policy, but actively change and even create it. Lobbying for foreign interests is a half billion dollar industry in the U.S. and nearly every country in the world devotes considerable resources to lobbying officials in Washington, or has done so in the past. In fact, just one lobbying firm, Patton Boggs, lobbies for nearly half of the world's population. And, one in every ten dollars spent on lobbying in the U.S. comes from foreign governments.
What does a country do when fallen out of favor with the US; when relations with the US deteriorate to dangerous levels? The answer will surprise you!

Do they increase their military spending? No.
Do they rattle their sabre's to look tough? No.
Do they increase funding for their lobby groups in Washington? Yes.​

When I see this, there's only one message the planets only superpower is sending to the rest of the world..................whore!

We can be bought!

So how about a link to these UN convention documents and quotes from them, with an explanation of what evils the quoted parts are doing to us?

Or is that asking too much and let's just post death figures in some weird and wildly bizarre paroxysmal attack and call it good.

I eagerly await to learn what the WWI death toll has to do with the Rights of the Child Convention.

UN Global governance will replace our Constitution. The Constitution was written PRECISELY so that Kings in foreign lands (The UN) can't tell us what to do and that the People are the Sovereign, not Kings.

If you don't understand that then there's no hope for you.

Our US Constitution was written so that no international convention will be obeyed without the advice and consent of the US Senate and the signature of the President.

If you don't understand that, then there is no hope for YOU.

But Obama and the Harry Reid led Democrat Senate would gladly consent.

If you don't understand that, there is no hope for YOU.

Don't go changing, hmmm?

Yawn.

The terms I 'suggested' are exactly as relevant as the whackjob, conspiracist lunacy that you try and pass off here as even remotely relevant to anything that rational adults see as 'reality'.

"....the whackjob, conspiracist lunacy..."

Still no refutation nor cogent rebuttal of my thesis.

I’d love to hear the rest of your rant, but I’m very busy…I have several more quarters to flip.

Yawn.

I’d love to hear the rest of your rant, but I’m very busy…I have several more quarters to flip.

Your 'thesis' is neither cogent nor even based in reality.

As such, no rebuttal of any kind is necessary.

Thanks, as always, for proving my point.

Kind of makes you wonder then why GW Bush sent Colin Powell TO the United Nations, with his fake pictures of fake WMD's,

in order to get permission to terrorize the Iraqi people.

We shouldn't need permission to terrorize other nations, should we?

Yawn.

Your inability to rebut, or deal with in a cogent manner,....and whether or not it is reality base, while two different conditions,...

one, such as yourself, aphasiac that you are, is clearly not the possessor of the hermeneutic key.

The only way you would ever be considered bright would be if I threw a lamp at you.

Kind of makes you wonder then why GW Bush sent Colin Powell TO the United Nations, with his fake pictures of fake WMD's,

"...with his fake pictures of fake WMD's,..."

These are not merely artifacts of your fevered imagination....are they?

Your inability to rebut, or deal with in a cogent manner,....and whether or not it is reality base, while two different conditions,...

one, such as yourself, aphasiac that you are, is clearly not the possessor of the hermeneutic key.

The only way you would ever be considered bright would be if I threw a lamp at you.

There is nothing to rebut, you poor, delusional child. Your irrational screeds are worth the pixels they light up on a monitor.

And let's have you stop trying to reference words you don't understand, hmmmm?

Keep digging, poor child.

The UN has turned into The Society for the Mutual Aid and Protection of Totalitarian Despots.

"...with his fake pictures of fake WMD's,..."

These are not merely artifacts of your fevered imagination....are they?

Since he took supposed pictures of WMD's with him, and since there were NO WMD's,

the pictures could not have been of real WMD's.

You can't understand that sequence of logic?

Your contempt for and fear of the United Nations wasn't in evidence back when you were using its power and authority to justify the invasion of Iraq...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2425321-post89.html

I guess when you're seeking the globalists' blessing for a campaign of terrorism against the people of Iraq,

the United Nations temporarily acquires charm.

Your contempt for and fear of the United Nations wasn't in evidence back when you were using its power and authority to justify the invasion of Iraq...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2425321-post89.html

I guess when you're seeking the globalists' blessing for a campaign of terrorism against the people of Iraq,

the United Nations temporarily acquires charm.

LOL!

Boom.

Forum List

Back