The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

Nope, it sure can't. Just read Revelations, even that says 'a beast rises'... that very beast being the product of ;) previous chapters entailed...

Oh, that's right. You're descended from the noble Canadian Mounty.

Or are those park rangers?

Fascist Canuck posts as a troll. Please do not tie his moronic posts to a Canadian identity. We don't do that with your nut bars.

What?? (okay, I'm obviously not Dave Cheppelle?)

When I hear mockers of our government fling their shit... it makes me wanna take them back to preschool to learn a few manners and a better way of making points within an argument.

Obama is our president... one that has been appointed by a system that 'we the people' still support, for the most part... or do we? Is the whole issue more that the majority of this nation is no longer Christian or is it that people are starting to question the definition of Christianity? Both?

When I see Barack H. Obama's name, because it seems almost necessary to break things down a bit for 'us', I am most definitely a slow minded one at times... I see 'to be a rake is insane obey ma' or something of the like. It fits the time in which we live and it also suits the struggles we face today with our ever-lovin' "equality" drive.

Your ancestors were redecorated?

My ancestors...

Shoot03_r2.jpg

That's how they dressed as they prepared to wipe your asses with steel balls for being such traitorous bastards.

Who wiped whose asses? :eusa_eh:

(Ok, I've give you Canada...we really messed up there...several times.)

Given all these quotes about Christianity and America's founding, whatever happened to compassionate conservatism? The proposed GOP budget shows no compassion for the poor, the old or our children. It promotes war and increasing the wealth of the wealthy at the expense of the middle and lower class.

The Founding Fathers are all dead. You have to read their letters to understand their intent. They sure as hell didn't intend for the US to be a Christian theocracy.

No one has claimed they did.

Perhaps you should start at the first thread. Most of your argument has been addressed and soundly defeated.

Allie Baba thinks the US government is founded on Christian principles. In that regard, she considers the US a Christian nation. We're not. If it was up to her, Christian principles would be the law of our land, instead of the Constitution. We would have no religious freedom, or we would have freedom to practice Christianity alone.

Last edited:
The majority of Christians worldwide, and many in the colonies, at the time of the revolution were totally against the revolution and labeled our ancestors as "terrorists".
Guess what Adams, Franklin, Washington and ALL of the Founders called themselves up until the revolution: BRITISH.
A large segment of the religous communities moved into Canada which was still under British rule. 100,000 British loyalists immigrated to Canada from the colonies FOLLOWING INDEPENDENCE.
Again, you folks know NOTHING about any history and babble what your 3rd grade Sunday school teacher taught you.
Most of the residents in the southern colonies opposed the revolution.
The Founders were Christian men but rebelled against allying themselves with the religous chains that had shackled them in colonial bondage.
They were radicals.

The Founding Fathers are all dead. You have to read their letters to understand their intent. They sure as hell didn't intend for the US to be a Christian theocracy.

No one has claimed they did.

Perhaps you should start at the first thread. Most of your argument has been addressed and soundly defeated.

Allie Baba thinks the US government is founded on Christian principles. In that regard, she considers the US a Christian nation. We're not. If it was up to her, Christian principles would be the law of our land, instead of the Constitution. We would have no religious freedom, or we would have freedom to practice Christianity alone.

This thread is still going on? ANd you're still wrong?

Yes, we would become the Christian version of Iran or Saudi Arabia.

I've never advocated state religion. That's a lie Sky likes to tell herself and others. Unlike Sky, I advocate freedom of religion, including Christianity.

Sky has stated on more than one occasion that if she had her way she'd persecute Christians in avowed Christians would not be permitted to teach or participate in politics. THAT would make us like Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, and a few other tyrannies.

The nation was founded with some Christian principles of course. The Founders and the culture here was prmiarily Christian. PEOPLE had and have religous principles. The European governments had religous principles in place to explain to the dumb masses their monarchies were founded and sanctioned BY GOD.
We didn't want it that way. I know many of you do want that, a government where the leaders all proclaim that God wanted them to run for office. That is why we had 3 state that this week at the debate.
But the claim that this nation was founded ON religous principles is absurd and there is nothing ANYWHERE to prove that.
This nation and government was specifically founded on NO religous principles. This nation was founded on THE LAW.

Never mind that all of our documents mention God or creator.
That the Declaration of Independence says that we have unalienable Rights from God and not men.
That each and every State Constitution has God in it.

Forum List

Back