The U.s. National Debt Has Grown By More Than A Trillion Dollars In The Last 12 Months

tax hikes did not cause more unemployment.

it is obvious that we have the highest corporate taxes in the world and it causes our corporations to move out. When they move out it causes unemployment!!

When you tax people they spend less or buy less. That means manufacturers need to produce less and employ less. When you employ less you cause unemployment?

Simple enough?
For simple folks, maybe. Still, I just gave two examples where taxes were raised and unemployment dropped. So you can spout your "theories" all you want -- the real world proves your "theories" are pipe dreams.

Oh geeeze, my favorite intellectual. Dear, you're brainwashed with Keynesian indoctrination. You don't know you don't know.

Study the Reagan years a little more and stop listening to the dumbasses in academia. I know from experience.

GREAT idea...

"The debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don't matter if they result from tax cuts."
David Stockman - Director of the Office of Management and Budget for U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

it is obvious that we have the highest corporate taxes in the world and it causes our corporations to move out. When they move out it causes unemployment!!

When you tax people they spend less or buy less. That means manufacturers need to produce less and employ less. When you employ less you cause unemployment?

Simple enough?
numbers don't lie....in the cases she cited with taxes being raised, unemployment went down..... facts are facts. Simple enough?

Even a lying :ahole-1:, such as yourself knows the unemployment rate doesn't take into consideration the RECORD HIGH LONG TERM UNEMPLOYED, you liberal pond scum think everyone is as dishonest as you?

Long-term unemployed still at record levels - LA Times
what are you ranting about and what does it have to do with my post that you responded to? Maybe you should go back to just posting your cartoons again....because you're making no sense....

Simple enough?
For simple folks, maybe. Still, I just gave two examples where taxes were raised and unemployment dropped. So you can spout your "theories" all you want -- the real world proves your "theories" are pipe dreams.

Oh geeeze, my favorite intellectual. Dear, you're brainwashed with Keynesian indoctrination. You don't know you don't know.

Study the Reagan years a little more and stop listening to the dumbasses in academia. I know from experience.

GREAT idea...

"The debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don't matter if they result from tax cuts."
David Stockman - Director of the Office of Management and Budget for U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

Stockman was a nut job. That's why Reagan fired him. Somebody indoctrinated with Keynesian theory just like Warren Buffet.

Simple enough?
numbers don't lie....in the cases she cited with taxes being raised, unemployment went down..... facts are facts. Simple enough?

Even a lying :ahole-1:, such as yourself knows the unemployment rate doesn't take into consideration the RECORD HIGH LONG TERM UNEMPLOYED, you liberal pond scum think everyone is as dishonest as you?

what are you ranting about and what does it have to do with my post that you responded to? Maybe you should go back to just posting your cartoons again....because you're making no sense....

You idiots don't take into consideration that the supposed unemployment went down because LESS PEOPLE ARE COUNTED, nothing to do with taxes! Damn!

Simple enough?

GREAT idea...

Stockman was a nut job. That's why Reagan fired him. Somebody indoctrinated with Keynesian theory just like Warren Buffet.

Was this guy a 'nut job' too?

ZDVtvwi.png

The Myths of Reaganomics
Mises Daily: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 by Murray N. Rothbard

I come to bury Reaganomics, not to praise it.

Also, the excuse cannot be used that Congress massively increased Reagan's budget proposals. On the contrary, there was never much difference between Reagan's and Congress's budgets, and despite propaganda to the contrary, Reagan never proposed a cut in the total budget.

more

Simple enough?

dear, there are many variables involved in your example so its hardly a scientific experiment where all are held constant except the one or two in question. Do you understand that higher taxes will always cause more unemployment, not less??

do you want to raise taxes to combat unemployment?? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?
Except when they don't. You can say higher tax increase unemployment all you want, I can still cite examples where unemployment decreased following a tax increase.

Simple enough?

GREAT idea...

Stockman RESIGNED.

Simple enough?

You idiots don't take into consideration that the supposed unemployment went down because LESS PEOPLE ARE COUNTED, nothing to do with taxes! Damn!
You mean like in 1993 when unemployment dropped from 6.8% to 5.7% following Clinton's tax hike and the labor force participation rate increased from 66.4% to 66.6%, employment was even better than the unemployment rate indicated?

:dance:

Simple enough?

You mean like in 1993 when unemployment dropped from 6.8% to 5.7% following Clinton's tax hike and the labor force participation rate increased from 66.4% to 66.6%, employment was even better than the unemployment rate indicated?

You actually spent YOUR TIME, over half an hour, looking this shit up to find ONE EXCEPTION?....:ahole-1: :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wasn't that the start of the Dot Com bubble?

You will need more revenue if you are really committed to reducing the deficit.

Indeed. Our deficit and debt are the result of our wealth coddling tax policies. If we want to eliminate the deficit and reduce the debt, we have to raise taxes.

you all go DONATE your weekly paychecks if you want. I'M DONE paying for this out of control government and the out of control ENTITLEMENTS

WE ARE TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY

This government can start by cutting out a BUNCH of duplicate and worthless agencies employing people to sit around playing computer games.

Simple enough?

GREAT idea...

Was this guy a 'nut job' too?

ZDVtvwi.png

The Myths of Reaganomics
Mises Daily: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 by Murray N. Rothbard

I come to bury Reaganomics, not to praise it.

Also, the excuse cannot be used that Congress massively increased Reagan's budget proposals. On the contrary, there was never much difference between Reagan's and Congress's budgets, and despite propaganda to the contrary, Reagan never proposed a cut in the total budget.

more

ONe area I really know well about economics was the Reagan years because I had just started on my econ grad degree in late 80s and had to pour over the numbers for the decade. And anyone painting a picture of Reaganomics being bad is a nut job. Now at the micro level, there are things that can be criticized but the overall strategy was brilliant.

Simple enough?

GREAT idea...

Stockman RESIGNED.

Bull fucking shit. He was forced out. That's well known.

Simple enough?

GREAT idea...

Stockman RESIGNED.

Actually, I don't know you Bf so let me reword that. He was definitely pushed out.

You actually spent YOUR TIME, over half an hour, looking this shit up to find ONE EXCEPTION?....:ahole-1: :lmao::lmao::lmao:

No, it wasn't. And looking that up took only seconds to bring up the BLS page on the LFPR. Don't think just because you're glued here means everyone is. :eusa_naughty:

No, it wasn't. And looking that up took only seconds to bring up the BLS page on the LFPR. Don't think just because you're glued here means everyone is. :eusa_naughty:

1993 was the start with the mosaic web browser.... You probably weren't able to walk then!

1993 was the start with the mosaic web browser.... You probably weren't able to walk then!
You probably are stupid enough to think you can pull off a bait and switch, but as usual, you fail. You didn't ask if 1993 was when the mosaic web browser started, you asked if that was the start of the dot com bubble. The dot com bubble started years later.

Bursting bubbles

The year 2000 marked the end of the “Internet bubble,” a five-year period when the paper value of publicly traded stock in Internet-based companies rose far above the real earning potential of the industry.

Last edited:
budget deficit is NOT the same as National Debt....it never has been and it never will have the same meaning...

Budget DEFICIT is not the equivalent of National DEBT...

Obama with Congress has reduced the yearly budget deficit by almost 2/3's of what it was running when the president took office, period.
Deficits eventually become debt.

Forum List

Back